*Your Go-To for Bridal Hair & Makeup*

New York-based celebrity makeup artist Heather Adessa, CEO, founder and lead makeup artist of Glo Beauty Bar, began her career 15 years ago behind a department store makeup counter. Glo Beauty Bar was established in 2013 to bring full-service & personalized makeup applications, hair coloring, cutting and styling services to her many clients, both old and new. Glo's signature services, and Heather and her team's unbelievable passion for their profession, has provided her and Glo Beauty Bar with a great deal of accolades - and we are excited, and would be honored, to be part of your big day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

605 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY We will travel to where ever you need us to be! (914) 732-3033

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Brittany G

I first went to Glo Beauty for my engagement photos and since then I knew I wanted the team to be a part of my special day. From the bridal trials to the blow outs I needed for special events and hair and makeup for the bridal portraits the girls were great. My mom came up... Read More from Texas for my bridal portraits and she fell in love with the girls at Glo Beauty and decided she wanted her hair and makeup done by them, which is very rare because she is so picky :). I worked with Christina, Liz, Camille, and Heather and they were all excellent! On the day of the wedding there was a little bit of miscommunication with the arrival times, but the Glo Beauty team handled it very professionally and ensured me that all the girls would be finished on time, which they were (even a few minutes before schedule)! All my bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful and when my sister decided she wanted to change her makeup Heather was able to adjust quickly to what she wanted and it looked awesome! I can not say enough about my own hair and makeup, it stayed the entire night. We did take outdoor pictures and the weather was not cooperating (very windy) however my hair didn't budge! I can't say enough about the Glo Beauty team, they were all a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end :)!

2016-11-05T13:38:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this fabulous review! We were so honored to have been part of so many of your fun events leading up to, and including, your wedding! We hope married life is treating you well! <3, Heather and the Glo Girls

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Rebecca B

great job. easy to work with. we were married in the catskills and despite the distance they showed up on time ready to work. the travel fee was reasonable. they were also one of the only salons I was able to find that did both clip in and tape in extensions that were then... Read More willing to travel to me for the wedding.

2016-10-17T14:14:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this amazing review! We were happy to have been part of your big day and hope that married life is treating you well!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Alexandra O

The Glo team are true hair and make up experts with a true specialty in weddings. They helped me, my mom and my bridesmaids look and feel our best for my wedding. Having them onsite was a huge part of me being able to relax all morning. Their recommendations helped us all make... Read More sure that we achieve the looks we wanted. They were honest about things that might not work so well and helped us look at the big picture (like how to consider parting your hair depending on what side you are standing). If you are planning a wedding, book Glo ASAP - you won't regret it! Thank you Heather, Catherine and Melissa!! Thank you, Heather for doing a fabulous job on my make up for my engagement pictures, shower, bridal trial and WEDDING DAY! Catherine, as undecided about my hair as I was in the beginning, you were patient with me and helped me achieve the perfect look I wanted all along (but didn't know in the beginning). You both were truly able to capture my style and make me feel beautiful!

They Get You

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Christine C

They understand the look you are going for. I felt very comfortable there. Everyone (moms, brides maids, myself) looked great. I will use them for any beauty need in the future.

Great Experience at Glo Beauty Bar!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Leland H

My bridesmaids, mother, and I got ready at Glo Beauty bar. I had my hair trial with Christina a few months before, who was very nice, patient, and helpful throughout. I decided after my trial to order extensions (I live far from my wedding venue so she had matched the color of... Read More my hair already at my trial). She had the extensions ready and had already pre curled them when I got there. The salon is small enough to feel intimate and they close it down for just the bridal party for a wedding, so we had a semi-private feel to getting ready. The makeup looked great and the ladies doing the hair were efficient at getting everyone done while also attentive to detail. A great experience. Also overall much more reasonably priced than anywhere else I looked, especially for the attention they give you.

Amazing salon!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Alex G

The staff at Glo were amazing to work with and so accommodating! Catherine did my hair and she took her time and made sure it was perfect! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Made me feel like a princess!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Alana V

Heather and her team did an amazing job to make sure my bridal party, moms and me looked our best for my wedding day. They traveled to us and set up shop as if we were in a salon. Catherine, the hair stylist, made every curl perfect and ensured my hair would last through the... Read More day. My makeup was flawless and lasted all day. All I needed was re-apply lip gloss all day. We were pleased with everything and looked amazing!

Glo Beauty Bar

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Jaclyn M

My experience at Glo Beauty Bar was really amazing. Heather was extremely responsive and always available for a quick call. They were flexible when it came to the number of hair dressers/makeup artists assisting us. My hair/makeup trial was with the artist who would be working... Read More with me the day of. The girls were so friendly and professional. They made me feel so comfortable and were happy to try different looks. I ended up changing my ideas for hair/makeup by the day of and they were very flexible to the changes. My group had the entire store to ourselves and we were able to set up a table with some breakfast and champagne. It was a great experience!

Heather Adessa