*Your Go-To for Bridal Hair & Makeup*

New York-based celebrity makeup artist Heather Adessa, CEO, founder and lead makeup artist of Glo Beauty Bar, began her career 15 years ago behind a department store makeup counter. Glo Beauty Bar was established in 2013 to bring full-service & personalized makeup applications, hair coloring, cutting and styling services to her many clients, both old and new. Glo's signature services, and Heather and her team's unbelievable passion for their profession, has provided her and Glo Beauty Bar with a great deal of accolades - and we are excited, and would be honored, to be part of your big day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Beauty

605 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY We will travel to where ever you need us to be! (914) 732-3033

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Tiffany R

I knew from my first (yes I had more than one!) trial that I wanted to work with Glo. Catherine is an expert at what she does and I couldn't be happier with how my hair came out on my big day! I had a large bridal party so Heather perfectly added on Claudia for hair as well. I... Read More thought all of my girls and my mom looked great! We also had our makeup done by Glo and Daniela made me feel fabulous! I loved my make up! Melissa also did makeup who made my girls look their best. Very happy with Glo!

2017-11-15T10:18:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this great review! We were honored to have been part of your big day and hope you had the most amazing day! <3

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Toni R

Thank you thank you thank you Caity and Kristina for making me and my entire squad look and feel gorgeous on my wedding day. My mom and my husband's mom were glowing. All of the bridesmaids looked stunning. And I felt radiant as I headed to the venue to get married. The makeup... Read More lasted all day. My hair stayed in until the wee hours of the morning. Expert tip: if you can, get ready at the salon - you'll have more hands on deck. We were even EARLY! When does that even happen? I cannot say enough wonderful things about my entire experience with Glo. Bonus points to Glo for including gratuity in their pricing so there was no shuffling money around the morning of the wedding. Bravo!

2017-10-27T17:42:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this great review! We love your feedback as well on the gratuity in the contract! Hope your day was amazing and can't wait to see photos!! <3

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Serina C

My best friend's sister got married last summer and her wedding party hair and make-up was done by Glo and they all looked beautiful. I kept them in mind as I was booking everything for my big day. I started with a haircut by Cat, who was awesome! Keep in mind, my grandfather,... Read More my favorite barber and hairstylist, has been cutting my hair since I was a baby. I had never been anywhere else and couldn't even tell you the cost of a haircut. I have to admit, i was very nervous, but felt very comfortable in her chair. Cat did a fantastic job and after that, I was ready to book Glo for my wedding. I sat down with Heather who outlined the pricing, the day of timeline and all of my options. I had my hair and make-up trial back in February with Cat and Caity, respectively. I was so happy with the results! I had one more haircut a couple weeks before the big day and knew I had made the right decision! On September 9th, Cat, Caity and the glo team were at my house bright and early to get my 11 bridesmaids, a junior bridesmaid, my mom, my grandma and Me started on hair and make-up! They handled this big group in perfect time, with creative minds and with a perfect eye for what everyone wanted. Everyone's hair came out so perfect, and one more beautiful than the next. Some braids, some buns, some curls, but all beautiful!! Everyone wanted something a little different for makeup and they all came out exactly how they wanted. I was absolutely thrilled and excited to see everyone all finished!! The Glo girls were fantastic in every sense of the word and, albeit maybe against my grandfather's wishes, will continue to use Glo for my hair and make-up needs!

2017-10-06T16:08:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this amazing review! We were so honored to have been a part of your big day, and are happy we will be continuing to see you in the future! <3

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Brittany G

I first went to Glo Beauty for my engagement photos and since then I knew I wanted the team to be a part of my special day. From the bridal trials to the blow outs I needed for special events and hair and makeup for the bridal portraits the girls were great. My mom came up... Read More from Texas for my bridal portraits and she fell in love with the girls at Glo Beauty and decided she wanted her hair and makeup done by them, which is very rare because she is so picky :). I worked with Christina, Liz, Camille, and Heather and they were all excellent! On the day of the wedding there was a little bit of miscommunication with the arrival times, but the Glo Beauty team handled it very professionally and ensured me that all the girls would be finished on time, which they were (even a few minutes before schedule)! All my bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful and when my sister decided she wanted to change her makeup Heather was able to adjust quickly to what she wanted and it looked awesome! I can not say enough about my own hair and makeup, it stayed the entire night. We did take outdoor pictures and the weather was not cooperating (very windy) however my hair didn't budge! I can't say enough about the Glo Beauty team, they were all a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end :)!

2016-11-05T13:38:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this fabulous review! We were so honored to have been part of so many of your fun events leading up to, and including, your wedding! We hope married life is treating you well! <3, Heather and the Glo Girls

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Rebecca B

great job. easy to work with. we were married in the catskills and despite the distance they showed up on time ready to work. the travel fee was reasonable. they were also one of the only salons I was able to find that did both clip in and tape in extensions that were then... Read More willing to travel to me for the wedding.

2016-10-17T14:14:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this amazing review! We were happy to have been part of your big day and hope that married life is treating you well!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Alexandra O

The Glo team are true hair and make up experts with a true specialty in weddings. They helped me, my mom and my bridesmaids look and feel our best for my wedding. Having them onsite was a huge part of me being able to relax all morning. Their recommendations helped us all make... Read More sure that we achieve the looks we wanted. They were honest about things that might not work so well and helped us look at the big picture (like how to consider parting your hair depending on what side you are standing). If you are planning a wedding, book Glo ASAP - you won't regret it! Thank you Heather, Catherine and Melissa!! Thank you, Heather for doing a fabulous job on my make up for my engagement pictures, shower, bridal trial and WEDDING DAY! Catherine, as undecided about my hair as I was in the beginning, you were patient with me and helped me achieve the perfect look I wanted all along (but didn't know in the beginning). You both were truly able to capture my style and make me feel beautiful!

They Get You

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Christine C

They understand the look you are going for. I felt very comfortable there. Everyone (moms, brides maids, myself) looked great. I will use them for any beauty need in the future.

Great Experience at Glo Beauty Bar!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Leland H

My bridesmaids, mother, and I got ready at Glo Beauty bar. I had my hair trial with Christina a few months before, who was very nice, patient, and helpful throughout. I decided after my trial to order extensions (I live far from my wedding venue so she had matched the color of... Read More my hair already at my trial). She had the extensions ready and had already pre curled them when I got there. The salon is small enough to feel intimate and they close it down for just the bridal party for a wedding, so we had a semi-private feel to getting ready. The makeup looked great and the ladies doing the hair were efficient at getting everyone done while also attentive to detail. A great experience. Also overall much more reasonably priced than anywhere else I looked, especially for the attention they give you.

Amazing salon!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Alex G

The staff at Glo were amazing to work with and so accommodating! Catherine did my hair and she took her time and made sure it was perfect! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Made me feel like a princess!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Alana V

Heather and her team did an amazing job to make sure my bridal party, moms and me looked our best for my wedding day. They traveled to us and set up shop as if we were in a salon. Catherine, the hair stylist, made every curl perfect and ensured my hair would last through the... Read More day. My makeup was flawless and lasted all day. All I needed was re-apply lip gloss all day. We were pleased with everything and looked amazing!

Glo Beauty Bar

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Jaclyn M

My experience at Glo Beauty Bar was really amazing. Heather was extremely responsive and always available for a quick call. They were flexible when it came to the number of hair dressers/makeup artists assisting us. My hair/makeup trial was with the artist who would be working... Read More with me the day of. The girls were so friendly and professional. They made me feel so comfortable and were happy to try different looks. I ended up changing my ideas for hair/makeup by the day of and they were very flexible to the changes. My group had the entire store to ourselves and we were able to set up a table with some breakfast and champagne. It was a great experience!

Heather Adessa