GoggleWorks Center for the Arts

Something Completely Different

Guest Capacity

Museum, Historic Venue, Loft

201 Washington St, Reading, PA

Looking for a non traditional space? Goggleworks fits the bill

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Samantha M

My husband and I got married at Goggleworks in July. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the place. We were looking for a non traditional (basically not a country club or banquet hall) space for our wedding. Goggleworks has beautiful, large rooms that are perfect for a... Read More ceremony or reception (we elected to do both there). Also, they are VERY reasonably priced for a wedding venue. They also rent out the space for the entire weekend, so we set up on Friday, had the wedding Saturday, and then cleaned up on Sunday. It doesn't get much better than that. They also allow you to use an outside caterer (big savings right there). Margaret Murphy is absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the wedding process. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. Thank you Margaret!

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Allison W

We live in Reading and wanted a cool, simple space for a wedding. We wanted to be able to add our own touches. The Goggleworks let our families and our vendors into the spaces we chose the entire day before and after the wedding. We used our own decorations and rentals and... Read More personalized it so it was exactly what we wanted. I found the prices very reasonable and they were very accommodating - someone was always there checking on us and helping to clean up. They were very easy to work with, and I felt like our wedding was perfect. I would definitely recommend them!

Wonderful, Beautiful, LOVED IT!

Reviewed on 1/23/2013 Tamra S

This was a great place to work with when planning for my wedding. Margaret is a great event coordinator and was always there to help. They let you have the space for the entire weekend. One day prior to set up, one day after to clean up. You have to coordinate all of your... Read More other vendors, but they work closely with Boscov's and they were also great to work with. I loved it and they made my wedding day stress-free and absolutely beautiful.

perfect wedding venue!

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Amanda H

We got married in October at Goggleworks. We had both our ceremony and reception at Goggleworks. They were great! It was wonderful to have the art galleries for our guests to walk through between the wedding and reception. The facilities director, Margaret, was great. I... Read More sent her tons of emails with requests and she always replied promptly and gave us everything we wanted and needed! Prices were reasonable and staff was very helpful and wanted to give us the best wedding they could!

TO GoggleWorks Center for the Arts