Book Your Wedding with Golden Hawk Golf & Banquets

Golden Hawk Golf & Banquets is a country club and special event venue located in Casco, Michigan. This venue is surrounded by hundreds of acres of lush green grass, including an 18-hole golf course. The large grounds surrounding the main buildings make this space feel peaceful and isolated. There is an outdoor ceremony space and an indoor reception space available for medium-sized to large wedding celebrations.

The Ceremony Site. The Ceremony Site is a meticulously maintained lawn with a deck and a white gazebo. Your guests can sit on the deck while you and your fiance exchange vows under the gazebo. Because it is raised off the ground, all of your guests will have an unobstructed view of the proceedings. This space works well for up to 250 guests.

The Banquet Hall. The Banquet Hall is the main reception space at this venue, and it has a maximum capacity of 400 guests. In order to rent this space for your event you must have a minimum of 100 guests. The banquet hall features high ceilings with exposed beams, and there are large windows that look out onto the surrounding grounds, with golf course views on one side. Custom lighting on the walls and ceiling creates a warm, inviting glow that fills the entire space.

Golden Hawk Golf & Banquets has its own catering team that takes care of all food and beverage services for weddings. No outside food or drink is permitted on the premises. You can choose the types of food you want to serve, as well as how you want to serve them. The main options are a buffet-style meal and a plated meal with table service. A buffet-style meal has a significantly lower cost per person than a plated meal. There are vegetarian options on the standard menu, and the catering team can accommodate nearly any other dietary restriction if given advanced notice.

This venue provides all necessary seating for ceremonies and receptions. This means white plastic chairs for ceremonies and padded chairs for receptions. Round tables are also provided, and there are extra tables available for necessities such as a guest check-in station and a cake-cutting station.

In order to reserve a date at this venue, you must sign a rental agreement and put down a deposit. If you want to reserve a space for a ceremony as well as a reception, you have to put down a ceremony deposit as well. The remainder of the expected rental cost must be paid four months before the event. Two weeks before the event, you must give your final guest count, as well as your final seating diagram and menu choices.

Golden Hawk Golf & Banquets is a versatile place to host a wedding reception or ceremony. While you are there you and your guests can take advantage of some of the extra perks the venue offers.

• Portable hardwood dance floor
  • Amplifier and microphone provided
  • Built-in speaker systems
  • Built-in projection equipment
  • Complimentary onsite guest parking
  • Valet parking services available

Golden Hawk Golf and Banquets Wedding Receptions

Golden Hawk Golf and Banquets is a wedding and reception venue that can host up to 250 guests. Golden Hawk wedding venue is amazing and impressive. This reception venue is Northern Macomb County. The banquet hall features wedding receptions, outdoor wedding ceremonies,showers, wakes, and Special events. Thank you for considering Golden Hawk for your wedding and reception venue. Call Monique for availability (586) 747-8016 ext. 3

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

9861 Meisner Road, Casco, MI (586) 727-4681

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 laura v

Thank you to Monique the wedding coordinator who made our day special and perfect! She went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable and happy! Golden Hawk food and staff were great and Prices were fair and affordable! The venue is beautiful inside and out my family... Read More enjoyed the party!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Felicia M

The venue is beautiful. They have beautiful picture windows facing the golf course, a beautiful stair case going up to the banquet room and also one going from the outside balcony to a ceremony site. When we did a walk through, we knew we wanted the venue. Monique worked with us... Read More coming to a price we could afford and even through in a few extras for us. Once the contract was signed and deposit was paid, she became a little sassy. She gave attitude to my mom and dad and was pretty closed minded about doing things outside of what she normally would do. And when I say normally would do, I mean things like locations of tables and placement of guest book and such. The food was ok. Nothing great. The pasta was over cooked, veggies didn't really have much flavor but the meat was delicious. The reason I give it 4 stars instead of lower is because of the wait staff. They were phenomenal! The bartender was extremely friendly with very generous pours to our guests, waitresses we're friendly and fast. Everything was discreetly cleaned or replenished. While I was waiting to walk down the isle, I got married on site, the staff was helping to calm my nerves, joking around with me, and helping fluff my dress, fix any stray hairs and stuff like that. Monique kept everything running smoothly and flawlessly throughout the night. The venue was stunning. The chandeliers gave a romantic feel that just made it perfect. Overall, I would recommend this venue to a bride or groom who is laid back and doesn't mind someone taking a little control. If was able to post photos I would. Anyone is able to reach out to me and I would gladly send photos of what the venue looked like.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alysha G

So, so happy that we chose Golden Hawk as our ceremony and reception venue! Everything turned out absolutely perfect and Mo and her staff were awesome with helping out with any last minute details and ensuring that the day went smoothly. Oh, and the food was to die for!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Erin R

The venue was beautiful, and very cost effective (we had our wedding in off-season as well, so even moreso). However, the wedding coordinator is often times rude and incredibly hard to reach. Anytime you do not agree with her it was very frustrating. Not only did we notice, but... Read More we had family point it out to us as well. I will say the day of our wedding she was absolutely wonderful, but leading up to, i had my doubts.

Meet The Manager

Monique Lynch

Monique Lynch is the Banquet Coordinator and Restaurant manager for Golden Hawk banquets. She is the contact person from start to finish and will be there on the day of your event to help you and your vendors execute the event successfully.