The World Is Golden

Golden Limousine is your full-service transportation specialist offering service for airport transportation, pre-engagement and engagement, bachelor/bachelorette and wedding day services. See what first class, courteous and caring professionals can do for you. With you from start to finish.

$$$

Horse and Carriage, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Trolley, Transportation

11900 Carpenter Road, Ann Arbor, MI

Nice Employees

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Vila K

I actually really liked working with golden limousines. Their employees were really pleasant to work with. My mother in law recommended them and it turned out great. The thing I was really impressed by was the fact that I called them like a week before my wedding and they were... Read More able to get me a limo in no time with no problem! That was nice! The only other thing I will add was that they had a 3 hr minimum, which I only needed it for 1.5 hrs. But whatever most limo services had a 3-4 hr. limit and they were more expensive so it wasn't too big of a deal to me. Our driver was also really polite. I don't really have anything negative to say about them. Good serveries and polite employees, what more could you ask for!

Limo was great

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Meaghan H

Lex was our driver and he was so accommodating! He was early arriving and went the extra mile! Glad we did not have anyone else.

TO Golden Limousine, Inc.