The World Is Golden

Golden Limousine is your full-service transportation specialist offering service for airport transportation, pre-engagement and engagement, bachelor/bachelorette and wedding day services. See what first class, courteous and caring professionals can do for you. With you from start to finish.

Horse and Carriage, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Trolley, Transportation

11900 Carpenter Road, Ann Arbor, MI

Nice Employees

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Vila K

I actually really liked working with golden limousines. Their employees were really pleasant to work with. My mother in law recommended them and it turned out great. The thing I was really impressed by was the fact that I called them like a week before my wedding and they were... Read More able to get me a limo in no time with no problem! That was nice! The only other thing I will add was that they had a 3 hr minimum, which I only needed it for 1.5 hrs. But whatever most limo services had a 3-4 hr. limit and they were more expensive so it wasn't too big of a deal to me. Our driver was also really polite. I don't really have anything negative to say about them. Good serveries and polite employees, what more could you ask for!

Limo was great

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Meaghan H

Lex was our driver and he was so accommodating! He was early arriving and went the extra mile! Glad we did not have anyone else.

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Larissa S

Golden Limo was recommended to us through our wedding coordinator. Overall, the booking process was very easy and everyone I spoke with was super friendly. They called to confirm all the details before our wedding to make sure everything was set, which I really appreciated.... Read More Also, they day of, I got emails with confirmation and driver information so it made it really easy to contact our drivers. However.....Even with the friendly confirmation phone call, the drivers still didn't seem to know the plan. After dropping the groomsmen off at the venue, the limo was instructed to return to the hotel to pick up myself and the bridesmaids. After waiting 30 minutes, I called the driver for an ETA, to which he was no where near the venue and honestly wasn't even on his way. This made us over an hour late to the wedding and caused me to miss out on valuable photographer time. Ultimately everything turned out fine, but the lack of communication caused major stress on our wedding day.

2015-09-08T14:00:12 Response from the vendor

Hello Larissa, Thank you for the feedback about your experience with Golden Limousine for your wedding. I am really happy to hear the booking process was easy and you had good experiences with our staff on the phone. I understand your wedding day is very... Read Less Read More

TO Golden Limousine, Inc.