Book Your Wedding with Golden Oak Farm

Weddings at Golden Oak Farm in Webster, Minnesota, promise to be a delightful combination of rustic elegance that will surround you and your loved ones in natural splendor as you celebrate your wedding. With 100 acres of pastoral countryside and an antique barn on the premises, you have breathtaking wedding ceremony and reception spaces for your wedding celebration. The full venue capacity of up to 300 and venue accommodations are expansive, thanks to the sheer size of Golden Oak Farm.

The pavilion. Think of the pavilion as a countrified blank slate, just waiting for you to create the wedding celebration of your dreams. French doors provide easy access to the grounds, and this indoor, climate-controlled space will accommodate up to 190 guests. Your caterer has convenient accessibility through a garage door. Overnight accommodations are even available for up to four in the upstairs loft.

The lean-to.The newest addition to Golden Oak Farm's list of venue amenities, the lean-to will accommodate up to 200 guests. Café lighting adds ambience while a central vintage wood table, perfect for gifts, desserts, or candles, gives this space a rustic feel. The newly re-imagined stables space is also accessible from the lean-to, complete with a bar area and separate lounges with seating and an abundance of rustic charm.

The barn. The expansive barn features soaring ceilings and rustic, exposed wood beams. Café lighting and a lighted "Love" sign give the barn a special touch. This space is ideal for use for your reception dance and also provides a gorgeous setting for an indoor ceremony if desired.

The grounds. Explore the grounds to find the ideal spot for your wedding ceremony at either of our outdoor sites. The front lawn sits just outside of the villa with handmade wooden benches, a metal ceremony arch and a gorgeous backdrop of towering oaks and greenery. If you desire a more secluded and nature-inspired feel, the new Northwoods wooded ceremony site could be the perfect option. It is accessible via wooded path and is located just behind the barn, nestled between rolling hills and a winding creek. Outdoor patio spaces are also plentiful for gathering with your guests.

What sets Golden Oak Farm apart from other barn venues is their weekend rental option. The weekend package is designed to help reduce overall rental and wedding costs by allowing you to host all aspects of your celebration at the farm. Additionally, the venue also offers overnight accommodations onsite to sleep up to 14 guests, eliminating the need for offsite lodging.

All tables, chairs, and benches are provided for your event, and the team sets them up and breaks them down for you at no additional cost. A bridal suite in the onsite guest house is reserved for you and your wedding party. The guest house is climate controlled and includes all the amenities you could want on your wedding day. The billiards room in the Villa provides another great space for getting ready, complete with a pool table, dart board, and TV with cable and DVD player.

Golden Oak Farm does not offer venue catering or menus, and couples are encouraged to hire independent service providers for planning menus, preparing food, serving beverages and decorating to their own tastes and desires.

At Golden Oak Farm, the team shares all venue rules with you to ensure that your wedding reception and ceremony are an unparalleled success. Some venue amenities are also available at no additional cost to make your stay even more enjoyable:

• Towels and linens are included with your stay in the Villa
  • Kitchen is fully stocked with all cooking and eating utensils/dishes for house guests, with the exception of food
  • Explore the grounds to find unforgettable opportunities for wedding photos
  • Plan an engagement photo session at the farm with your photographer
  • Lawn games including Hammerschlagen stumps, yard Yahtzee, giant Jenga, and a corn toss set
  • Several hammocks hung alongside the llama pasture are great for enjoying the grounds
  • Fire table and patio furniture provide great opportunity for relaxing outdoors
  • 100 acres of rolling hills to wander and explore

Elegant Barn Wedding Venue

Golden Oak Farm is unlike any other venue in Southern Minnesota. Nestled in 100 acres of rolling hills, the farm is naturally beautiful and simplistic - conveniently located twelve miles west of Northfield on Highway 19 + just 30 miles south of the Twin Cities in the rural countryside. We offer both daily + weekend rentals, allowing you to customize the kind of farm wedding experience you're looking for. A weekend rental allows you full access to all the farm has to offer to help you celebrate your wedding while enjoying relaxing time with family and friends without the worries of time constraints. The Main Villa has a warm, Tuscan feel and can sleep up to fourteen for the entire weekend. Alternatively, a daily rental gives you the flexibility to choose the day you want to spend with us.

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Service Staff

5135 Lonsdale Blvd W, Webster, MN (612) 812-4757

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Chuck C

My fiancé and I had been searching for a venue that would give us the freedom to make our ceremony and reception our own, but also not stress about the set-up and tear down of a major event. After researching online, we had already decided against numerous venues because of... Read More various reasons, and to be honest, I was losing hope. Enter my lovely sisters-in-law; on the same day they both messaged me about Golden Oaks Farm and it just so happened we were on our way down to a family gathering so we called Kelly (the owner of the venue) last minute and left a message, not really expecting an answer until later in the week. 20 minutes later, Kelly had returned our call, and offered to show us the venue that very day!!!! After touring the spaces ( which are to-die-for amazing!!) and meeting Kelly, herself (she's lovely and very down to earth!!) we immediately knew that this was the place we wanted to get married. Our entire wedding party had room to stay on site in the Villa, we had the grounds for the entire weekend so there was no time limit on decorating or clean up! Tables, chairs and ceremony setup was included, the area was beautiful and natural, there weren't many of the restrictions that we had rejected other venues in the city for; it really was a dream come true! (Plus they have LLAMAS!) Kelly and her staff are downright awesome! We received emails monthly about any changes around the farm, to their policies, and any upcoming open house events ( I took advantage of those open houses as they highlighted local services that were in the surrounding area.) If we had any questions Kelly was always great about getting back to us in a timely manner, and allowing us to come down to the farm to measure things or take photos. She also kept us up to date about what was needed from our end to help them make it a day to remember for us. Not only that, they sent us a lovely little package around Christmas with a card, homemade caramels and vanilla!! Even after the wedding weekend they continued with their stellar customer service by checking in with us the day after to make sure we didn't have any remaining questions. Overall, we couldn't have dreamt of a better venue. They say they will treat you like family and they truly do, in the best way possible! I have been recommending Golden Oak Farm to every new bride! They made the best day we could have imagined, stress free and enjoyable for my husband(!!) and I.

2017-09-05T14:28:06 Response from the vendor

You guys are just great! Thanks so much for the kind words:) We've loved working with you guys this past year and we LOVE the doors you guys donated to the farm. Your legacy!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kayla B

Golden Oak Farm provided us with a PERFECT rustic, casual, spacious, unique and fun weekend for our wedding. First of all, the entire property is gorgeous. The photo opps were never ending and on October 1st the trees were beautiful! This venue is so comfortable. Getting the... Read More house/property for the weekend was something we couldnt pass up; having extra set up and take down time helped us to be able to fully enjoy our wedding day. We started working with Golden Oak Farm over a year ago; it's been amazing to see all of the work put in and changes around the farm. We booked with no lights in the barn, original garage doors and floor in pavillion, empty guest house, and no additional staff besides Max. Not that it wasn't before, but this venue blossomed into something magical; I don't think we could have asked for anything more. Kelly and her family/staff exceeded our expectations. She was incredibly helpful answering all questions and concerns, helping us with back up plans for rain, and even attending our special day. We can't say enough good things about Golden Oak Farm and would recommend in a heartbeat! 5 stars!!!

2017-01-12T16:43:04 Response from the vendor

Kayla- Thank you SO MUCH for all the kind words! Your whole crew was such a pleasure to work with + we had a BLAST hosting your celebration!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Ariana S

My husband and I were married Sept. 2nd, 2017 at Golden Oak Farm. I did a lot of research in the beginning as far as a budget and what I was looking for before we looked anywhere. In my search I stumbled upon Golden Oak Farm. I brought my husband Jordan there, and he loved it.... Read More We loved all of the different spaces of the venue, and the multiple options that we had. We loved that we weren't restricted to have certain vendors either. Our day was amazing! My father in law built us beautiful arches and ceremony doors, that now are apart of Golden Oak Farm. Our ceremony was in a perfect and intimate spot. All of the staff were extremely friendly and very helpful throughout the event. We ended up having the place for 3 days. It was nice to gather everyone together to have our rehearsal dinner out on the patio. We had time to relax before all of the craziness started. We really appreciated having the extra time on Sunday. We weren't in a rush to get out the door, or to quickly pack things up, which was really nice! Hands down, I would recommend this venue! Thanks again Kelley for everything. You kept it personal, and were always there to answer my questions.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Jackie K

Our wedding in July of 2017 was amazing!! When we first went to the farm we both knew that was were we wanted to get married. Throughout the planning process working with Kelly and her staff was extremely helpful. She provided multiple method in which to get ahold of her and... Read More also replied within an hour or two. The staff was extremely accommodating and made the day go very smooth. Since we rented the Farm overnight we got to enjoy the expierence of staying in the villa. This place is amazing, gorgeous and to die for. I seriously wish I lived there. The barn is stunning and really made our first dance pictures great. I’m so in love with this farm that we have talked about renting out the property for our 1 year anniversary.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Alex P

We loved having our wedding at Golden Oak! Even though we had a bit of rain on our wedding day we were still able to enjoy our experience and stay dry thanks to the outstanding pergula and cover that helped keep the lean-to area enclosed. If you're looking for an... Read More outdoor/rustic venue, this is the place to go! Kelly is an amazing host and if you give her advance notice of your needs, she will do everything she can to make sure you have a positive experience. Again, I can't say enough about the farm itself which really needs no decoration to be a fantastic venue for your big day. Only issue we had was the day off audible we had to call in moving our ceremony site from the outdoor area to the barn. We were under the impression that setting up the chairs in the barn would be the responsibility of the farm the day of, but we ended up having to arrange them ourselves. Not a huge deal, but in hindsight I wish we'd had better communication on both sides leading up to the day of with rain in the forecast. Again, can't say enough about the venue itself! If you're planning on having your wedding here, make sure you budget to stay in the villa. Having everything in one place and being able to stay at the farm made the experience very enjoyable!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Megan Y

Our wedding was November 4th, 2017. Kelly and her crew welcomed us each time we visited the farm prior to our wedding. We went to the wedding fairs and open houses every first Monday of the month to see what was added/changed. Golden Oak Farm was the definition of my dream... Read More wedding!!! I could not have asked for a better place! If we had questions, they answered right away. The workers on our wedding day were unbelievably helpful and ensured the day went smooth. If your wish is to have a barn/outdoors wedding, I would recommend Golden Oak Farm in a heart beat!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Robert R

We couldn’t have been happier with our choice to have our wedding at Golden Oak Farm. Pictures don’t do this place justice. And the farm house was really nice to be able to have a place for the wedding party to stay at before and after the wedding. We chose to have our ceremony... Read More down by the creek, dinner was outside the barn in the patio area and dancing was in the barn so we were able to use the whole space and enjoy it all. The staff was great with setting up as well as helping to make everything go smoothly. Kelly was such a big help. We were from out of state and she did a walk around with us through FaceTime to help show us the place. Very nice people and a beautiful location.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 filisha l

This place was PERFECT. I couldn't have asked for a wedding venue to more perfectly fit my needs. Kelly was more than helpful from start to finish. She answered all my questions and worked to accommodate any needs I had. I was able to have my entire bridal party get ready with... Read More me in the master bedroom and the hairdresser even came to help us there. We didn't have to travel anywhere our wedding morning. They set up chairs and tables in the reception area ahead of time and allowed us to arrange it however we needed. My dad was able to prepare a BBQ dinner for 200 people in the space smoothly. The place is absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't change a thing. We even got to take a couple of pictures with the llamas.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Hannah A

The Golden Oak Farm is one of the most magical places in MN! Not only are the llamas fun, but the grounds make for countless photo opportunities. Needless to say this venue is gorgeous. They bridal suit makes it to easy to get ready with all your girls, and the pool table room... Read More is a good hideaway for the guys. I loved that there was space that our wedding party could stay the night. No need to worry about drinking and driving or finding an Uber. I would recommend The Golden Oak Farm to anyone looking for a unique, beautiful, and fun venue for their wedding. Kelly is so personable and great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Bryce T

Great staff, Great price, awesome memories. We wouldn't pick anywhere else to spend our special day!

2017-11-13T17:10:40 Response from the vendor

Aw, thanks! I love this review! Short and to the point! We loved celebrating with you and your family!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Amanda L

We truly had the most amazing wedding at Golden Oak. Not only is the site stunning, the people that run it are truly amazing and make sure your day goes perfect. I couldn't be happier with how well our big day went. Thank you so much, Kelly!

2017-11-13T17:11:28 Response from the vendor

This is just wonderful! Thanks so much for the kind's what keeps us going!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Michelle P

Golden Oak Farm was the perfect venue for us. We received plenty of compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how awesome the llama were (we have amazing pictures from our day from the the gorgeous farm grounds and fun llamas). We loved how there were separate areas for the... Read More ceremony, dinner, and dance. Kelly is also an extremely kind and easy person to work with.

2017-11-13T17:12:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We are delighted to hear your day went just as you had hoped! You're always welcome to come visit!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Tarynn P

We truly couldn't have asked for a better venue and a better day! I can't tell you how many compliments we got during the entire day of how great this space was. If you are a creative like me, you have free reign to really make this space your own. There is so much gorgeous... Read More space to utilize. We got married creekside and it was straight out of a dream! I will be forever grateful for finding this gem of a farm to host our special day. The first day we had a tour and met Kelly and the team it was all a flawless process. From the beautiful outdoor ceremony spot, the outdoor bar, dinner spot, and the barn we had the dace in you just can't go wrong. Everything flowed so perfectly! Not to mention, the LLAMAS! LLAMAS! LLAMAS! My husband & I got in the pen with them and got some amazing photos! --- if you're into that kinda thing ;) --- Our wedding guests couldn't get enough of them either! Made for some great laughs and most of the llamas got in a selfie or two! Months leading up to the wedding she emailed us with any updates the farm had made, which just made us that more excited! Like I said, I will forever treasure this perfect space. We can't thank Golden Oak Farm enough for everything. I would highly recommend this space to any new bride & groom!

2017-11-13T17:14:01 Response from the vendor

Our hearts are so full! Thank you for the kind words:) It's been such a delight working together to create the ideal experience for you and your guests! Please come visit anytime!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Kara B

My husband and I really loved our experience with Golden Oak Farm, and would recommend them in a heartbeat! They were flexible with what vendors we brought in, and how we wanted to handle alcohol at our wedding, and those were two huge things that helped save us a lot of money... Read More had we decided to go with another venue. The grounds are beautiful, and the fact that they are still a running farm added a quaint, genuine experience which was such a bonus for us and our guests! (Llamas, seriously?! thank you!!!) We also felt like we hit the jackpot because they set up and tore down tables, chairs, and benches for us. We ended up using the Creekside wedding ceremony space, the lean-to, pavilion and the barn during our wedding. It was really awesome to have all of those spaces available for us to use! There were enough people helping our guests park as they were arriving. I was really happy with the way the farm staff communicated with us up to our wedding! Kayla always responded quickly when we had questions and was helpful, and we were able to visit the farm an additional time to get more planning done. We wished that there was a “parking” sign that was already put up at 10am when people helping set up could see. Right away when we arrived, it just wasn’t clear where to park. We decided with Creekside for our ceremony site, and there were weeds growing in the aisle, and the wood chips looked sparse. We found the staff person that was onsite that day and said we had been told there would be more wood chips put down. He said that it had already been done, so we went with it. We had a hard time finding the staff person on the farm when we needed help or had a question. Someone looked around for him a little harder and found him in the basement of the farm house, which we didn’t know existed. It would have been nice to have their phone number to call them if needed. The trash situation was bad. It was really difficult to haul all the trash from the night to the dumpster in the parking lot in the dark after the wedding was done. It was a lot of work for our clean-up crew and it’s something I don’t think many people would mind paying extra for if they knew what trouble it would save them. I think it would be amazing to have a staff person there at the end of the event helping and answering questions. Ultimately, we are super happy with our experience. And let me just say how thoughtful and caring Golden Oak Farms was to us. My husband and I were married on Friday evening on the farm (we did a daily rental), and were to fly out of the country for our honeymoon early Monday morning. Saturday and Sunday were kind of a whirlwind and we were stressed out! Anyway, we did a send-off and some of our belongings were left behind, and we were back home and settled in before we realized we were missing them. We really needed those things for our trip so my husband drove back to the farm (over an hour away from where we live) and tried to look for them but had no luck. Kayla was talking with us the whole time and helped us problem solve. Then we ended up talking to Kelly who ultimately helped us recover our mistakenly misplaced items (which were really expensive and just recently purchased) and offered to send them to us in the mail! We were already happy with our experience but this just added another element of appreciation and solidified that they truly cared. Words can’t say enough. Thank you so much!

2017-09-15T09:02:52 Response from the vendor

Hi Kara! Thanks for all the great compliments and suggestions (many of which we've already implemented. Great minds, right?)! We especially love to hear great feedback on our staff....we think they're awesome! Most of all, we're so happy to hear how perfectly your day went.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Toni D

Golden Oak Farm was the perfect place for our special day. It was a very unique and charming venue that provided simplistic and natural beauty for our special day! The ceremony site (Northwoods) was a dream come true. We were surrounded by nature and yet it was clean. It was a... Read More great experience getting ready with my girls in the adorable, homey bridal suite. There is so much this place has to offer. It seems every couple can make it their own for their special day. We were very pleased with Kelly and the entire staff at Golden Oak. They were personable, sincere, quick to answer questions, and delightful to work with. I would highly recommend couples looking for a venue to check out Golden Oak and to not miss out on this enchanting farm.

2017-09-05T14:29:17 Response from the vendor

What a spectacular day you all had, Toni! Everyone worked so nicely together and the result was just perfect! Thanks for your kind words and for putting your trust in us. We're so grateful!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Sara B

Amazing venue that allowed us to create a magical day filled with love while surrounded by family and friends! All of our wedding guests raved about the venue! Kelly & Kayla provide very prompt email responses, have great ideas and excellent customer service! Thank you, thank... Read More you, thank you -- we would HIGHLY recommend Golden Oak Farm!!

2017-09-05T14:30:32 Response from the vendor

Your day WAS filled with love! What a great family you have and your wedding was just lovely! We appreciate your trust in us and are so grateful the day was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Brittney R

We couldn't have asked for a better venue! They got us in for a tour of the venue right away and we knew that this was the place. The staff were great to work with throughout the whole process and they were always very responsive and more than happy to answer any questions that... Read More we had. On the day of we had a few more tables than we needed and the Event Manager (Margaret, I believe) was great about getting the tables moved right away so that we could decorate. The on-site home was a great place to get ready and serve lunch to our wedding party, and the remodeled cabin was awesome too! The only thing that I would change/suggest is that there be more fans in the lean-to and in the barn, but those are just small details. Overall, I would give this place 10/10 and would highly recommend to anyone!

2017-07-11T12:28:23 Response from the vendor

Brooke- thank you so much for taking the time to share about your time at the farm! It has been delightful getting to know you + Brittney and your families and we're so glad your celebration was everything you hoped for! We are so grateful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Alexa F

We had such a great experience with Golden Oak Farms. They were great at responding to all of our questions and concerns. They wanted our day to be beautiful and were great about us coming out to view the farm as well. They were helpful, and we loved that the bridal party could... Read More stay on the farm the night before, plus the ceremony and reception could take place at all one location. Three weeks after our wedding, we've still been hearing from people about how wonderful the wedding was. We are so thankful that we chose to have our wedding here!

2017-07-03T11:48:47 Response from the vendor

Lexi! We're SO GLAD you, Ryan, and your loved ones enjoyed your time at the farm. Your celebration was absolutely beautiful- thank you for trusting us with your special day!! Cheers to your happily ever after!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017

The Golden Oak Farm is a beautiful venue. My husband and I wanted a venue that allowed us to spend as much time with our family as possible and renting the venue for the weekend did just that. Friday was set up, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, Saturday was the wedding (final... Read More set up/decorating, getting ready, ceremony, dinner and dance) and Sunday was brunch, gift opening and tear down. Choosing this venue allowed our wedding party, their significant others and other family members to stay onsite with us. Some highlights are: being able to sleep/stay in the house for the weekend, ceremony could be anywhere on the farm (our choice), and the beautiful landscape for relaxing with a hot cup of coffee watching the sunrise, walks and amazing opportunities for photographs. The swings and llama were a great addition to help entertain the kids. I can’t write this without a big THANK YOU to Kelly who answered my many crazy questions and for being so helpful in making my dream wedding come true.

2017-06-16T10:41:21 Response from the vendor

Lindsey! Thanks so much for the kind review. We are SO delighted to hear your day was everything you ever dreamed of. Wow! We have an amazing team at the farm, that works together to make everything just right! Your vintage décor was absolutely perfect.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Mark B

The farm is a beautiful place. The scenery is gorgeous and the house is amazing as well. We were honestly surprised at how nice everything was. The staff was more than helpful and we loved how flexible they were about letting us pick and choose how we wanted to set up and run... Read More things. Great place.

2017-03-17T09:14:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks Mark- We appreciate you trusting Golden Oak Farm with your celebration and taking the time to share your experience with others! It's been great seeing some of your photos on social media, they turned out just awesome! Hope all is well!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 JAIME E

Golden Oak is a beautiful reception venue! If you are looking for a rustic, romantic wedding venue this is the space. They have the barn with overhead lighting and the house has great rooms for getting ready and relaxing before and after the big day! Lots of places to have... Read More pictures, you can even have a photo with a llama! I recommend Golden Oak Farm to my clients who are looking for a beautiful barn space and can't wait to work with them again!

2017-02-23T15:27:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words Jaime! We just love working with you as well + truly hope to be able to continue to do so down the road!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Christa W

We LOVED having our wedding at Golden Oak Farm on September 24th, 2016. We reserved the farm for the full weekend so that we could spend more time with our family and friends and have everything be in one location. On Friday, we were able to set all our decor up around the... Read More property and do our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner in the barn that evening. We enjoyed a lovely family style meal at large tables under the hanging lights of the barn. Saturday was gorgeous and we loved the spaces in the house to get ready and enjoy the day before we said I do. We were able to fit a little over 200 people in the barn for our wedding ceremony followed by dinner in the Pavilion and a great time dancing and playing lawn games in the Lean To. Sunday we had out of town guest back out to the farm for a brunch and to spend a little more time with them before they headed home. Our very large wedding party (17!) and their significant others enjoyed staying at the house and the ease of being on site with everyone was incredible. We enjoyed the little cabin on the property as our honeymoon suite. Kelly, the owner was a joy to work with.

2017-01-29T09:43:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Christa! We are so glad you enjoyed your celebration as much as we loved hosting it! You were able to use ALL parts of the farm in such a unique way, it was amazing to see! Plus,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 JMatt K

Golden Oak is a hidden gem! A beautiful backdrop to our Friday evening wedding; from a hilltop wedding to a pig roast to a concert in the barn - it was a dream come true! The house has plenty of space and Kelly is a treat to work with ... And it's a stone's throw from the Twin... Read More Cities, which was ideal for our long-distance travelers.

2017-01-16T16:31:08 Response from the vendor

Thanks JMatt! Your celebration will always hold a special place in our story as THE wedding on the hill! What a BEAUTIFUL celebration it was- you guys pulled it off with such style!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Krissa A

Everything exceeded our expectations. We had our wedding at Golden Oak on sept. 10th 2016 and it couldn't have been more wonderful. Our whole wedding party was able to stay at the main house on site, which made for such a fun wedding weekend. We had our rehearsal dinner at the... Read More farm Friday afternoon and wedding on Saturday. The golden oak staff made everything incredibly simple and easy- from set for the rehearsal to set up for the wedding. The venue is incredible- 100 wooded acres beautiful views. There are various locations where you can hold your ceremony and reception. Overall we couldn't have wished for more. My husband tells everyone how our wedding was the best day of his life.

2017-01-12T16:33:27 Response from the vendor

Hi Krissa- We are SO glad you enjoyed your time at the farm! It was a joy hosting your event + we wish you nothing but happiness in your future together!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Sarah J

We absolutely loved having our wedding at the Golden Oak Farm! Incredible staff, beautiful location, and it was amazing to stay there for an entire weekend with friends and family!

2017-01-12T16:51:03 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah- your wedding will probably always hold the record for the craziest weather...but you all were such champs through the whole thing! Thanks for trusting us with your big day! BEST WISHES!

Kelly Dennis

Our farm and our family is a story of love, passion and commitment. My husband Greg and I never planned to have a wedding venue- it just sort of evolved! After the first wedding on the farm, we were hooked! The magic, love and excitement continue to be contagious each and every day. Our favorite part is getting to know couples and their families and developing friendships along the way. We’ve hosted over 4,000 people at our farm, and it’s only the beginning! So, come on out and visit. We would love to show you around, introduce you to the llamas, and share our slice of paradise!