Golden State Fun Co

serving Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and the SLO area.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

928 N. San Fernando Blvd , Burbank, CA serving Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and the SLO area. (323) 382-2362

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Carrie M

Matt was easy to work with and we loved the final product – as did our guests! The pictures came out great and the animated GIFs were a blast as well. We loved that we got digital copies of everyone's photos. We wanted to use a custom image as a background – and Matt was... Read More happy to accommodate. He made it look great! Matt brought a wide variety of props that were high quality and fun. My husband and I noticed that the booth was busy the entire evening. When we realized the next day that all the photos we had taken at the booth were lost in the clean up, Matt mailed us reprints. In sum, we cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Dana V

So originally I was going to create my own photobooth with tons of props, sequins backdrops, and everyone's personal cellphones so they could Instagram it...thank goodness I came to my senses. Matt from Photo instabooth was AMAZING! Not only is he a wonderful and personable... Read More person, but his picture quality is outstanding. My wedding guests loved his photobooth and it really made the evening a lot of fun...and everyone's pictures are so so good! His photobooth is easy to use, he gives you options on how many pictures on a print you'd like, his backdrops are beautiful, and he customizes the prints with your event title/font/image. I'm so happy we chose such a professional and artistic company for our wedding photobooth. We couldn't be more pleased with Photo Instabooth!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Charlene April L

Photo Instabooth did an amazing job at our wedding. Matt arrived at our wedding venue 2 hours early to set up. We had the photobooth open for our guests during dinner and it ran smoothly as Matt was by the photobooth the whole time to assist the guests in taking pictures without... Read More being intrusive. They provided so many props from hats to sunglasses to scarves to Avengers masks! We chose a white backdrop that went perfectly with our selected design for the printout. The design was created by Matt, we sent him our wedding invitation and ceremony program handouts and he combined both pieces to coordinate well with our theme. They provided a DsLR camera and so the printouts turned out very clear and crisp! All the photobooth pictures were uploaded on their Facebook account immediately the day after our wedding and we just loved it! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Chris C

Our Wedding Coordinator recommended Photo Instabooth to provide the photobooth for our wedding, and we are so happy we went with her recommendation. Matt and his team are so professional from start to finish. Working with Matt leading up to the wedding, he asked for our... Read More wedding invitation so he could coordinate a custom design for our photo layout. He designed such an amazing and elegant looking photo layout which went perfect with our theme. When he and his colleague showed up, they had such an array of great quality and hilarious props, the red carpet was just how we imagined, and the team was all smiles the whole night. Not to mention, the price is very reasonable given the services they provide. When we have a big event like this again, we will definitely be using Photo Instabooth again.