Our staff, selection and prices are the best!

Our showroom is the biggest in the Clark Building and we have it stocked full of both bridal and fashion jewelry sure to catch your eye. Our highly trained staff knows that selecting fine jewelry takes time. We encourage you ask questions, make comparisons and consider the possibilities.

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Rings

717 Liberty Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (412) 281-1789

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Kevin J

I am not usually one to write reviews, however my encounter with Goldstock Jewelers is definitely one worth telling. My fiance and I fell in love with them from the moment we first walked into their doors. Greeted immediately by a smiling and excited gentlemen working behind... Read More the desk, their knowledge and confidence with their jewelry made our tough decision so much easier. My fiance (girlfriend at the time) was so happy with the service we received because they were able to make our search for our engagement ring so special and memorable. That's how I knew that I had found the right place. When I later went back to Goldstock, by myself, to purchase my engagement ring, the staff was so helpful in finding a diamond that fit exactly what I was looking for. Their patients and understanding of my specific preference and financial circumstance assisted in ultimately making a confident decision in a beautiful engagement ring that my fiance ABSOLUTELY ADORES! I highly, highly recommend Goldstock to anyone who is interested in confidently choosing a high-quality product from a caring and genuine jeweler. I can assure you that you, or your significant other, will not be unsatisfied! Thanks again Goldstock!!! You made me a hero ;)

2016-01-05T10:27:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Goldstock Jewelers. We are thrilled to hear that you and your fiancé had a wonderful experience browsing our engagement rings. We enjoy being a part of this exciting time in all of our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Aimee H

Goldstock Jewelers is an amazing part of the Clark building! My fiance and I went there to take a look at the engagement rings that they had. There is such an amazing selection of rings you would think it would be hard to find the right one. We worked with Anna and she took all... Read More the time we could possibly need to find the perfect ring. We went through so many rings but she helped me pick the ring that I didn't think I was going to get for quite some time. However between her and my fiance they were able to work together and get the ring within a week so that he could propose to me on the cruise we were going on the following week. If you want an amazing experience go here because they will take all the time you could ever need and make it a magical experience. We are for sure coming back here for our wedding bands.Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Goldstock is truly one of a kind. I was first introduced to the jewelry store by my brother and brother-in-law. The both of them purchased their wedding and engagement rings at Goldstock and spoke very highly of the place. Everything that was described was an expectation that I... Read More had and Goldstock lived up to every single one. When I went to see what the fuss was all about I knew right away and was impressed when I first walked in. I was greeted right away with a hello and a smile. The staff was friendly and super helpful an exceedingly knowledgeable about their products. I personally dealt with Anna, she is a sweetie. Anna was super nice and made me feel comfortable and confident with my purchase. I would recommend anyone going to Goldstock and seeing what it is all about. You will not be disappointed. Thanks again for everything, Caseys ring is one of a kind! All the best, Mitch

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Michelle B

Working with Goldstock was a great experience. I could tell they were very knowledgeable and not just looking for a quick sale. We brought in a family ring and they were able to help us see what the main stone would look like in several different settings. Paulino was very... Read More patient and helped us find both of my rings.

2017-07-22T08:10:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We always love to hear from couples who find their dream ring at our store. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Mimi R

We just stumbled in one day and thought, "maybe we'll find our bands today." We were over the moon impressed and had to get them that day! Great quality and great and kind service. Since I had been surprised by my engagement ring it was fun to jewelry shop for the first time... Read More with my fiancé. They were also great about finding us bands that matched my engagement ring that wasn't from there. They also do free engraving, so I emailed them after we left and asked for my fiance's ring engraved as a surprise to him. Highly recommend!!

2017-05-17T08:48:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you were "over the moon impressed" with your Goldstock experience. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Christin B

I am going to be completely honest, if you choose to go anywhere other than Goldstock, you will pay the price! The entire staff at Goldstock is awesome and everything that I have received from them has been superb at a fair price. They are very kind and they will not... Read More intentionally mislead you just for a sale...after the awful experiences that I've had a other jewelers-that is a breath of fresh air! Each one of them has been SOOOOOO helpful to me! I have a ring from Brook's diamonds that my husband paid a good amount for only to find out that it was a "botched" customization. The people at Goldstock have since fixed ALL of my problems. I will never go anywhere else.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Goldstock is truly a once in a lifetime experience. Their diamond and ring setting selection is the best in the Pittsburgh area. Before visiting Goldstock i had been to a number of other jewelers and nothing compares to experience i had with my diamond specialist Anna and the... Read More Goldstock team. From the day of my first visit till the time i finally walked out of the store with my future wife's engagement ring (she said yes) Anna provided me with the utmost professional and personal relationship to help get me that perfect engagement ring. If you guys are in the market for the perfect engagement ring and a great personal experience make sure you stop into the Clark Building downtown and visit Anna and the rest of the Goldstock team. My fiance and i could not be happier with our experience there.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

I purchased my fiancé's engagement ring at Goldstock. The selection of rings and diamonds can be a bit overwhelming at first, but Anna was very helpful throughout. She explained everything in great detail and did not pressure me in any way. She even worked with the jeweler to... Read More get the ring returned two weeks early!

2015-10-23T13:40:49 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience at our store! We know how overwhelming buying an engagement ring can be, that's why we are here to help! We hope to see you and your fiance for wedding bands soon.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stephanie M

My fiancé and I stopped into Goldstock randomly on a Saturday just to see what was out there in terms of engagement rings and what we liked. That is when we met Anna whom would help us for the next several weeks and continues to assist us! My fiancé found a Simon G ring she... Read More loved, including the custom rose gold band and white gold prongs. After an embarrassing mishap with what I thought was a real diamond (only to turn out was fake) Anna helped me in finding the perfect diamond to set, without completely breaking the bank. I had inquired with other jewelers whom I had known quite well, but Anna and Goldstock were still able to provide the service and price that we were looking for. When the finished product came in, Simon G and Goldstock did not disappoint. My fiancé loved the finished product, as it turned out better than we could have expected. Anna and Goldstock made the entire process simple and significantly less daunting than I had imagined it would be. Needless to say, we had a tremendous experience working with them, and look forward to choosing our wedding bands from Goldstock in the coming months!

2015-10-23T13:42:09 Response from the vendor

We are happy to hear that both you and your fiance are thrilled with the engagement ring! Rose gold is a great way to make your engagement ring unique. We hope to see you both soon for wedding bands. Please let us know if you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I got my engagement ring from Goldstock. It was a wonderful experience I am very happy with my ring and working with Anna was great.

2015-10-23T13:43:11 Response from the vendor

We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience. Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We hope to see you and your fiance soon for wedding bands.

Wedding Bands

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Emily B

My fiancé and I are extremely happy with our bands. The employees at Goldstock were helpful, friendly, and happy to help us while browsing their selection on bands.

2015-07-07T14:30:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Goldstock We are glad to hear that you both love your bands and the experience you had with us! We look forward to seeing you during anniversaries and other special occasions down the... Read Less Read More

In Love With My Engagement Ring

Reviewed on 4/25/2015 Meg H

My fiancé and I started looking at engagement rings a year ago and Dan was so helpful and patient as we looked through the selection, even though we weren't ready to buy yet. His attentive service is one of the reasons we loved Goldstock so much. My fiancé proposed about a month... Read More ago and said that he had been back to Goldstock several times to choose the ring setting and diamond, and each person he interacted with was so helpful. When I took the ring in to get sized down, the turnaround time was quicker than expected and they even shined it up beautifully. We will definitely be back to get our wedding bands at Goldstock.

2015-04-27T07:58:04 Response from the vendor

Hi Meg! This is a very special time in your lives and we couldn't be happier for you! We are thrilled to hear that you both had a wonderful experience here at Goldstock and that you both love your ring. We look forward to seeing... Read Less Read More

Ring of my dreams~

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Samantha H

My fiance and I went to a few other jewelry stores before going to Goldstock and just didn't feel that it was very intimate. I felt that they sales associate was trying to only make a sale and wasn't taking us seriously. That changed the second we walked into Goldstock. We... Read More didn't make an appointment the first time around and just went down to "browse". With that said they still made sure to give us the time and attention we deserved. They let me try on ANYTHING I wanted. They were amazing. We made a second appointment a month or so later to go back down and see Jennifer, who helped the first day. We went back to look at a few different styles and once again she didn't rush us and let us try whatever we wanted on. Jennifer was amazing. She gave us her email and my fiancé was in touch with her throughout the whole process and she had diamonds shipped in that we wanted to see in case they didn't have them, different sizes, shapes, clarity etc. They made sure to have multiple options within our price range. I cannot say enough good things about Goldstock. They are the best place to go in Pittsburgh. Price might be a little higher but it is WELL worth it! GO HERE FOR YOUR RING!

Couldn't be better

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Justin B

I worked with David, and he was fantastic. I never felt pressured, and he did everything he could to get me the best ring he could within my budget. As a person who has rarely purchased jewelry and never purchased fine jewelry before, he was very patient and answered all of my... Read More questions thoroughly. I can't comment on selection because after beginning my search at Goldstock, I never went anywhere else. But I can say for sure that the purchasing experience was one of the best I've had.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Will be coming back for years! Thanks Eileen!

Most gorgeous engagement ring

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Lauren B

My engagement ring is incredible - Goldstock knocked it out of the park and was helpful to my fiance every step of the way. My diamond is oval shaped and I get stopped regularly by strangers who tell me how gorgeous it is.

2014-10-17T12:17:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy that you love your ring and that others do too! We hope you have the perfect wedding day, only 8 more days!

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

Mel was very helpful finding us the matching wedding band to our engagement ring and helping us select the right wedding band for the groom. We are very pleased with our purchases.

Best selection, customer service, and quality!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Rachel W

My husband said he had a wonderful experience at Goldstock Jewelers when purchasing my engagement ring and wedding ring. We went to a couple other jewelers in the area and we felt as if the Goldstock Jewelers were honest, knowledgable, and the most helpful. I've had to get my... Read More ring resized in the past and they did a wonderful job and I got the ring back promptly. I'm so happy with my ring and get nothing but compliments! I feel this is one of the top places in Pittsburgh for engagement ring/wedding band shopping due to the expertise and wide selection! You must stop here!

2014-09-20T07:58:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review! We always love to hear from our customers. Can we ask, who is your husband?

Love my ring

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Donna K

I have purchased jewelry there before and felt that their quality is high and the price is reasonable. I would never shop for an engagement ring at the mall. The saleswoman was friendly, helpful and not pushy. She brought out diamonds based on our feedback. My ring is... Read More beautiful and is exactly what I wanted. We will be going back there for our wedding bands.

Engagement Ring -

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

I recently purchased an engagement ring for my fiance at Goldstock's located in Pittsburgh, PA. Not being entirely certain of what I wanted, their staff (Eileen) was incredibly helpful and showed a great amount of patience to help me understand all of the options that go into... Read More choosing the right ring. Always going above and beyond. I ended up choosing to create a custom ring for my fiance, and can't thank Eileen enough for all of her help. I would strongly suggest to visit Goldstock's.

Tacori

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Emily n

The tacori is beautiful. Pricey.

Wedding Rings

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Andrea M

There is no other place in Pittsburgh to go but to Goldstock. My husbands family has been going there for years and years. They have top quality diamonds and wonderful settings and way too many choices. The staff is very plesant to work with and do not pressure you into... Read More anything. They work with you to get you want you want in the price range you want. They are great and would never go anywhere else.

Extraordinary service and care.

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Maria B

The individuals at Goldstock made my husband's experience choosing an engagement ring enjoyable and exciting. They offered him countless options and listened to his every request to create my dream ring. When we were ready to choose our wedding bands, the matched my band to the... Read More ring he created with ease.

perfect

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Sade M

my engagement ring and wedding band are beautiful. I love them more and more every day!

Sheer Excellence

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Melissa B

Goldstock is awesome. I couldn't be happier with both my engagement ring and my husband loves his new 'hardware'. Excellent experience from start to finish!

2014-02-07T07:59:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mabaile for the wonderful review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and with other couples. We hope you had the perfect wedding day and enjoyed every moment. We have a wonderful Facebook community and would love for you and your husband... Read Less Read More