Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

23 Old Town Square , Fort Collins, CO (970) 484-8039

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Kelly C

The folks at Goldworks are lovely to work with. We went in to speak to them about an engagement ring and we were immediately put at ease. We explained what we were looking for and our relatively small budget and they were nothing but understanding. It was as if a weight was... Read More lifted off of our shoulders, and the process of creating a ring to celebrate our engagement became fun. Tom designed several options based off of a few photos I had found and made a ring that I was incredibly happy with. We even got to cast the rings, which was a really fun part of the process. The rings were done in less than a week and the finished product was truly stunning. We couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience. They also sent us home with a USB full of photos they had taken during casting and throughout the process of making the ring. It's so special to have these unique photos and to be able to share them with friends and family. We are planning to go back to Goldworks for his ring due to our outstanding experience. We will send everybody we can their way because they deserve as much business as we can send them. They are kind, understanding, and incredibly skilled. Look no further for a jeweler- they are the best you will find in this part of the world.

Beautiful wedding band with a personal touch

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Trevor T

Goldworks did an incredible job putting together a beautiful wedding band and engagement ring for my wife. They used my wife's grandmothers and great-grandmothers diamonds and gemstones and crafted a breathtaking piece. They even incorporated my feedback and the whole design... Read More process was relaxing and enjoyable. Tom, their jewelry designer has an amazing gift at understanding our requests and crafted a masterpiece. Even more beyond just the design process, we were given the opportunity to take part in actually forging the ring! Without giving out too many details on their amazing process, it is worth your time and money! I look forward to going back to GoldWorks later on in life for other significant jewelry.

Outstanding service, unbelievable quality

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Michelle P

I couldn't have been happier about finding Goldworks to design my husband's wedding band. I agonized for months about finding him the right band, and stumbled upon the perfect band on Goldworks' website. I worked with Tom to design the perfect, custom ring for my husband. I... Read More even brought my mother and mother-in-law and he was able to incorporate their ideas into the perfect ring for my husband. While the entire experience was phenomenal, the best part was actually being able to POUR his wedding band! They walked me through the whole process, let me pour the ring, and even remove it from the cast and see what it looked like before being polished. I highly recommend using Goldworks for your custom jewelry needs - they are fantastic!