Good Earth Floral Design Studio

Olathe, KS

Wedding Flowers - Style. Design. Details.

Whether your wedding is vintage & chic, romantic & timeless, or charming & rustic one thing is for sure - It‘s all about your story and vision! Inquire above to set up a time to chat about your lovely and gorgeous wedding flowers. Can't wait to meet you!

Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

529 North MurLen, Olathe, KS

September 21, 2013 [Holly+Cole]

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Holly Lynn W

This was my absolute favorite part of the wedding process. Working with Ashley [Good Earth Floral] was everything I could have dreamed of. She is the most creative, personable, and inspirational person I have met. Her work is beautiful! My fall wedding was at sunset on a rooftop... Read More and the arrangements added the most stunning and romantic feel to the entire evening. All of the altar arrangements, bridal bouquets, and boutonnieres were so fresh and elegant. They were the definition of perfection and exceeded my expectations. I fell in love with them from the moment they were delivered and couldn't help but capture them in every picture. Our wedding day was a true reflection of us as a couple and I give this to Ashley's passion for achieving a design that met our wedding vision and style. Ashley, thank you so much for creating such a beautiful and dreamy feel to my wedding. You have such a wonderful talent and an incredible way of making brides feel so special on one of the most important days of their life. I feel lucky to have met you and had your expertise on my timeless, romantic, and absolutely perfect wedding day. I'm blessed by the ways you use your gifts to love on people. Thanks for this! Holly + Cole Prather

Sammi + Brian

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Samantha S

Ashley is INCREDIBLE at her job. She is professional, flexible and has the ability to make your wedding dreams come true! That sounds super corny, but really. She is so creative and I was absolutely blown away by my flowers and all the decor she rented for me. I received soo... Read More many compliments on our beautiful decor and I give all the credit to Good Earth! Ashley and her team will completely EXCEED all of your expectations for your beautiful day.

Gorgeous Floral for April Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

The moment we met Ashley we were excited about her ideas and immediately relieved that we had found someone who we felt was so capable, competent and inspired. The flowers were exactly as we expected, but even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Ashley went above and... Read More beyond by working with our caterer to arrange for linens to be delivered to her, so that she could set the tables with ease and on a more convenient timeline for everyone. We truly appreciated her willingness to do anything she could to make our big day easier. Ashley was a joy and pleasure to work with and a true professional.

Wonderful Bouquets!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Courtney K

Thank you Good Earth Floral for adding that extra wow to our big day! Ashley was amazing and the bouquets turned out even better than I could have ever imagined! They were very reasonably priced and actually listened to what we wanted in our flowers to compliment out wedding... Read More theme.

Went above and beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Michelle M

We had Good Earth and Ashley do the florals and centerpieces for our October wedding. I wanted beautiful flowers but I also didn't want to break the bank. Ashley was so great to work with, she could get the vibe I was going for and had so many great ideas! Letting her do the... Read More centerpieces for the wedding was the best decision ever too! I sent her pictures from pinterest on centerpieces I wanted (with lanterns and tea lights) and when they came to set everything up I was blown away! They put my pinterest pictures to shame! I couldn't stop staring, everything was gorgeous and above and beyond anything I could have expected. I loved my flowers and they set the perfect mood. I would definitely recommend Ashley to anyone looking for beautiful and affordable florals for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Danielle B

I'm so in love with how my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, our centerpieces, our cake flowers, and everything turned out! The florals were absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend Good Earth Floral! I told them what I wanted and what my budget was and they made it happen!... Read More Wonderful job!

Holy Cow!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Melissa B

Oh my goodness! Where do I start? Good Earth Floral literally made my childhood vision of my wedding day come true. The flowers were stunning! Our outdoor ceremony space smelled of roses and looked EXACTLY like I had envisioned. We are so grateful to Ashley at Good Earth Floral... Read More for being such an amazing artist and kind hearted person. There is no one else in town I would go to when looking for flowers for your wedding or ANY event. Best in town. Hands down.

Stunning Flowers

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Mallory F

This was probably my favorite part of the entire wedding planning process. Good Earth was the only florist we met with because we knew we'd be disappointed with anyone else. We found Good Earth simply through recommendations from our other vendors. Each one of them said, "Oh,... Read More you have to go with Ashley at Good Earth." That spoke volumes to us so we contacted Ashely, had our first meeting, received the quote and booked them! Ashley and her team were so sweet and beyond easy to work with. They made our bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl bouquets, flowers for our mass, all of our centerpieces for the reception, beautiful garland for our head table, and flowers for our cake. All I can say is...WOW! I literally cried when I saw my bouquet. We used my mom's veil for the wrapping on my bouquet and a special family rosary was wrapped in there as well -- it was so special and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My bouquet was HUGE and I received compliments on it all night. In fact, one of my bridesmaids made the comment how her bridesmaid bouquet was bigger than her bouquet when she got married. They all kept saying how they wished they could keep them alive forever. Our centerpieces were so stunning and their fragrance filled the room. My mouth dropped when I saw the centerpieces. They were so much bigger than we thought they would be so we felt like we definitely got more bang for our buck, which is always a good feeling! Go with Good Earth and you will not be disappointed. Their designs will seriously take your breath away.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Kaylee S

I truly don't even know where to begin about Good Earth! My floral was the #1 thing I wanted to splurge on for my wedding and one of the most important factors! I stressed to the gals at Good Earth how important the floral was to me over and over... Throughout my consultation... Read More and my proposal they happily made changes to make sure it was exactly what I had wanted. Although the proposal reflected everything I imagined, I still had little fear of my high expectations.. The morning of my wedding I walked into our venue to say hi to the Good Earth Team after they arrived and I had to stop in my tracks at how gorgeous my floral was. From the tables centerpieces to my bouquet and so forth, everything was EXACTLY as I imagined. They executed the overall look to my wedding and I couldn't be more thankful. We got married two weeks ago and I've had at least a dozen people who are engaged asked where we got our floral! I suggest Good Earth to any bride with a creative mind who is looking for someone to bring their vision to life!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Sarah S

Ashley and her team at Good Earth are WONDERFUL! We had extremely high expectations for our wedding and she exceeded them all! One main request I made was that I wanted her to use peonies. Several florists informed us they could not promise that flower as it was late in the... Read More season. However, Ashley made it happen. She gave me the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces I have ever seen. I gave her a brief description of the vision we had for our wedding and I do not know how she did it but she nailed it!! We will be talking about these flowers for many years and will absolutely recommend Good Earth to all family and friends.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Lindsey H

Ashley at Good Earth Floral was so amazing. From the moment my mom and I met with her, she understood our vision, budget and was very professional. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! When I saw the flowers and set up for the first time, they... Read More brought tears to my eyes! It was so nice to have someone like Ashley taking care of us! I'd recommend her company to anyone.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Hannah G

Ashley was great to work with and definitely understood my vision for the wedding (Vintage Romantic). She took the time to listen to what I wanted and made suggestions to ensure everything came out perfectly. The reception flowers were gorgeous, and she decorated our birch... Read More arch with stunning arrangements. My bridesmaids bouquets didn't turn out exactly like I had hoped, but they were still pretty. I received so many compliments on the flowers!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Sara K

I found out about Good Earth Floral through my MOH. And I have to say - I’m so glad I did! Ashley is amazing. She is so wonderful and easy to work with. She was definitely one of my favorite wedding vendors. I was able to convey what my vision was and what she came up with was... Read More beyond my expectations (and it stayed within our budget too!) I can still remember gasping with excitement when she and her team dropped off the bouquets at the church. They were so beautiful! Thanks again, Ashley!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Kelsey M

Ashley was everything that we were looking for in a florist for our wedding. I cannot express enough how great she was to work with. She is so creative and easy to get along with. She knew exactly what we were wanting and was able to make it come to life while also keeping it... Read More in our budget. Our ceremony was so breath taking with the enormous amount of candles and floral arrangements! Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing our decor was, I give all of the credit to Ashley and her team! I highly recommend Good Earth Floral!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

My flowers exceeded beyond my expectations. I received so many compliments on my gorgeous centerpieces. It really made my special day look amazing. I would highly recommend Good Earth Flowers to any future bride looking to have a stress free experience with choosing flowers. I... Read More was an unsure bride about what I wanted and Ashley really tied everything together to make it look amazing.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jessica N

I cannot say enough amazing things about Ashley! When our wedding took an unforeseen terrible turn with just three months go to, Ashley stepped in and helped me pull together all the loose ends (even though that didn't include flowers)! The flowers were even more beautiful than... Read More I could have imagined and will absolutely be using her in the future!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Mariel B

Ashley is wonderful to work with and amazing at what she does! She really went above and beyond. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely breath-taking.

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Lauren C

WOW! Best wedding flowers ever! I was not able to meet with Ashley because I was an out of town bride. She was able to listen to my ideas and colors over the phone and make the most perfect flowers to go with the day and theme! She let us take home the vases for a few days to... Read More enjoy with family in town and also to use at our own brunch the next day! Truly an amazing artist and uses the freshest flowers. Our flowers looked great for days! (even with the summer heat) Definitely go with Good Earth Floral!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Amanda R

Good Earth Floral Design Studio created a beautiful arrangement of flowers for my wedding day in August. Ashley did all my bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for my wedding party and all were more gorgeous in person than I could ever have imagined in my head. My bridal bouquet... Read More was the most beautiful arrangement of flowers I have ever seen and really helped make our day even more gorgeous. Our sneak peek pictures turned out perfect with my bouquet and all the flowers were amazing in the photos. Working with Ashley was very easy, she is quick to respond to emails and always prompt with any changes you may need to your wedding day vision. I sat down with her team and described the romantic and vintage feel I wanted my wedding to have and the flowers she created were just breath taking. They truly listen to what you want your flowers to look like and are very knowledgeable about what will work well together and even what flowers will tolerate an August wedding like mine. I would highly recommend to any future bride to use Good Earth Floral for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Liz L

Ashley is a breeze to work with and does a beautiful job with flowers. Our bouquets, center pieces, everything was beautiful and just what I wanted! She uses local growers too.

Exceptional Florist

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Jessica B

Ashley is amazing! My mother and I walked into her office CLUELESS about flowers, but we knew we wanted some. Ashley listened to our every idea and formed exactly what we wanted. We told her our budget and she made sure we always stayed right on track! She was so helpful. I... Read More would highly recommend Good Earth Floral to anyone.

Breathtaking Flowers

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Addie B

For my wedding I had many appointments with various florists. This was the only florist who was able to execute the arrangements I wanted and still be within my budget. My flowers were so elegant and really made my wedding beautiful. I was fearful of the quality of flowers I... Read More would be getting since they were significantly cheaper, but the quality was actually better than if I'd gone with a more expensive florist! It was perfect. And the flowers lived for so long - my mother loved having them all over her house. I would definitely use them again.

Perfect Florals for an October 4th Wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Melanie L

I'm not quite sure where to begin with how happy I am with Ashley of Good Earth Floral.... Our first meeting, my vision was very up in the air and she was so kind, warm, and creative. It was very easy to bounce ideas off of each other and for her to take inspiration from things... Read More like my dress and what I wanted the day to feel like. She was able to supply gorgeous florals, unique vases, hundreds upon hundreds of candles, and our linens, all while having very good prices for her great work and professionalism.

Sophisticated Beauty

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Crystal W

Ashley Hotka of Good Earth Floral made my wedding vision come to life! I was a bride who was unable to clearly express just what I was looking for, but somehow Ashley nailed it! She has a very kind, upbeat, and calm presence which I really appreciated in the stress of wedding... Read More planning. She created beautiful sophisticated bouquets, arrangements, centerpieces, and even helped me rent table runners and a couple of specialty table cloths. We had so many compliments on our floral, especially from other wedding vendors! Ashley was respectful of my budget and helped find ways to work within it while still creating something that looked like it cost much more! She was on-time for delivery and set-up. Our flowers looked great all day. My mother-in-law kept a big arrangement and it even looked good a week later!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lacey T

The flowers were beautiful!