Good Earth Floral Design Studio

Olathe, KS

Wedding Flowers - Style. Design. Details.

Whether your wedding is vintage & chic, romantic & timeless, or charming & rustic one thing is for sure - It‘s all about your story and vision! Inquire above to set up a time to chat about your lovely and gorgeous wedding flowers. Can't wait to meet you!

Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

529 North MurLen, Olathe, KS

September 21, 2013 [Holly+Cole]

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Holly Lynn W

This was my absolute favorite part of the wedding process. Working with Ashley [Good Earth Floral] was everything I could have dreamed of. She is the most creative, personable, and inspirational person I have met. Her work is beautiful! My fall wedding was at sunset on a rooftop... Read More and the arrangements added the most stunning and romantic feel to the entire evening. All of the altar arrangements, bridal bouquets, and boutonnieres were so fresh and elegant. They were the definition of perfection and exceeded my expectations. I fell in love with them from the moment they were delivered and couldn't help but capture them in every picture. Our wedding day was a true reflection of us as a couple and I give this to Ashley's passion for achieving a design that met our wedding vision and style. Ashley, thank you so much for creating such a beautiful and dreamy feel to my wedding. You have such a wonderful talent and an incredible way of making brides feel so special on one of the most important days of their life. I feel lucky to have met you and had your expertise on my timeless, romantic, and absolutely perfect wedding day. I'm blessed by the ways you use your gifts to love on people. Thanks for this! Holly + Cole Prather

Sammi + Brian

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Samantha S

Ashley is INCREDIBLE at her job. She is professional, flexible and has the ability to make your wedding dreams come true! That sounds super corny, but really. She is so creative and I was absolutely blown away by my flowers and all the decor she rented for me. I received soo... Read More many compliments on our beautiful decor and I give all the credit to Good Earth! Ashley and her team will completely EXCEED all of your expectations for your beautiful day.

Gorgeous Floral for April Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

The moment we met Ashley we were excited about her ideas and immediately relieved that we had found someone who we felt was so capable, competent and inspired. The flowers were exactly as we expected, but even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Ashley went above and... Read More beyond by working with our caterer to arrange for linens to be delivered to her, so that she could set the tables with ease and on a more convenient timeline for everyone. We truly appreciated her willingness to do anything she could to make our big day easier. Ashley was a joy and pleasure to work with and a true professional.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Sarah S

Ashley and her team at Good Earth are WONDERFUL! We had extremely high expectations for our wedding and she exceeded them all! One main request I made was that I wanted her to use peonies. Several florists informed us they could not promise that flower as it was late in the... Read More season. However, Ashley made it happen. She gave me the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces I have ever seen. I gave her a brief description of the vision we had for our wedding and I do not know how she did it but she nailed it!! We will be talking about these flowers for many years and will absolutely recommend Good Earth to all family and friends.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Lindsey H

Ashley at Good Earth Floral was so amazing. From the moment my mom and I met with her, she understood our vision, budget and was very professional. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! When I saw the flowers and set up for the first time, they... Read More brought tears to my eyes! It was so nice to have someone like Ashley taking care of us! I'd recommend her company to anyone.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Hannah G

Ashley was great to work with and definitely understood my vision for the wedding (Vintage Romantic). She took the time to listen to what I wanted and made suggestions to ensure everything came out perfectly. The reception flowers were gorgeous, and she decorated our birch... Read More arch with stunning arrangements. My bridesmaids bouquets didn't turn out exactly like I had hoped, but they were still pretty. I received so many compliments on the flowers!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Sara K

I found out about Good Earth Floral through my MOH. And I have to say - I’m so glad I did! Ashley is amazing. She is so wonderful and easy to work with. She was definitely one of my favorite wedding vendors. I was able to convey what my vision was and what she came up with was... Read More beyond my expectations (and it stayed within our budget too!) I can still remember gasping with excitement when she and her team dropped off the bouquets at the church. They were so beautiful! Thanks again, Ashley!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Kelsey M

Ashley was everything that we were looking for in a florist for our wedding. I cannot express enough how great she was to work with. She is so creative and easy to get along with. She knew exactly what we were wanting and was able to make it come to life while also keeping it... Read More in our budget. Our ceremony was so breath taking with the enormous amount of candles and floral arrangements! Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing our decor was, I give all of the credit to Ashley and her team! I highly recommend Good Earth Floral!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

My flowers exceeded beyond my expectations. I received so many compliments on my gorgeous centerpieces. It really made my special day look amazing. I would highly recommend Good Earth Flowers to any future bride looking to have a stress free experience with choosing flowers. I... Read More was an unsure bride about what I wanted and Ashley really tied everything together to make it look amazing.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jessica N

I cannot say enough amazing things about Ashley! When our wedding took an unforeseen terrible turn with just three months go to, Ashley stepped in and helped me pull together all the loose ends (even though that didn't include flowers)! The flowers were even more beautiful than... Read More I could have imagined and will absolutely be using her in the future!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Lauren C

WOW! Best wedding flowers ever! I was not able to meet with Ashley because I was an out of town bride. She was able to listen to my ideas and colors over the phone and make the most perfect flowers to go with the day and theme! She let us take home the vases for a few days to... Read More enjoy with family in town and also to use at our own brunch the next day! Truly an amazing artist and uses the freshest flowers. Our flowers looked great for days! (even with the summer heat) Definitely go with Good Earth Floral!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Amanda R

Good Earth Floral Design Studio created a beautiful arrangement of flowers for my wedding day in August. Ashley did all my bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for my wedding party and all were more gorgeous in person than I could ever have imagined in my head. My bridal bouquet... Read More was the most beautiful arrangement of flowers I have ever seen and really helped make our day even more gorgeous. Our sneak peek pictures turned out perfect with my bouquet and all the flowers were amazing in the photos. Working with Ashley was very easy, she is quick to respond to emails and always prompt with any changes you may need to your wedding day vision. I sat down with her team and described the romantic and vintage feel I wanted my wedding to have and the flowers she created were just breath taking. They truly listen to what you want your flowers to look like and are very knowledgeable about what will work well together and even what flowers will tolerate an August wedding like mine. I would highly recommend to any future bride to use Good Earth Floral for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Exceptional Florist

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Jessica B

Ashley is amazing! My mother and I walked into her office CLUELESS about flowers, but we knew we wanted some. Ashley listened to our every idea and formed exactly what we wanted. We told her our budget and she made sure we always stayed right on track! She was so helpful. I... Read More would highly recommend Good Earth Floral to anyone.

Perfect Florals for an October 4th Wedding

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Melanie L

I'm not quite sure where to begin with how happy I am with Ashley of Good Earth Floral.... Our first meeting, my vision was very up in the air and she was so kind, warm, and creative. It was very easy to bounce ideas off of each other and for her to take inspiration from things... Read More like my dress and what I wanted the day to feel like. She was able to supply gorgeous florals, unique vases, hundreds upon hundreds of candles, and our linens, all while having very good prices for her great work and professionalism.

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lacey T

The flowers were beautiful!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Amanda S

Good Earth Floral Design was so easy and fun to work with for our wedding! They provided BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements for our big day. We received several compliments on the flowers from our guests! I would highly recommend Good Earth Floral to any future bride!

Wedding Florals

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Amy S

Ashley was amazing to work with for our wedding. She respected our budget and still gave us everything we dreamed of. She provided everything (flowers, vases, votives and candles) and did all the setup and cleanup/pickup leaving us with nothing to worry about on our big day.... Read More What I really loved is that Ashley made sure that the venue looked beautiful. I noticed little touches she added to make the space look even more special. She is talented, creative and a wonderful vendor to work with for your wedding.

Beautiful Rainy Wedding Day

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

June 28, 2014 @ Californos in Westport We loved the flowers and greenery, arrangement of vases, candles, and greenery that Good Earth Floral provided for our wedding ceremony and reception. The bouquets and corsages were also beautiful and so fun to look at in all of our... Read More pictures. Meetings were easy to arrange - by email or phone - and the service from first contact was awesome! On the wedding day, Good Earth Floral took care of all delivery, set-up, a quick flip from ceremony to reception, as well as pick-up after the event. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We highly recommend Ashley for both for her service and her creative vision.

Beautiful flowers and great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Leah S

I absolutely love what Ashley and her team did for my wedding. I knew I wanted Good Earth Floral to do my wedding, so I actually didn't shop around for any other florists after I met with Ashley. I am very indecisive and she helped me choose the best floral arrangements for my... Read More day. People still tell me how beautiful they were! We had issues with other vendors on our wedding day, but Ashley and her team were very accommodating and worked with us. It was such a relief to have her be so patient and helpful on such a hectic day. Thank you again, Ashley! :)

Gorgeous work!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Natalie K

Ashley and Good Earth Floral was incredible to work with for planning our big day. They were responsive, flexible, and very understanding in trying to make your vision come to life. I would highly recommend them as your wedding florist.

Beautiful flower arragements

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Sayo S

My husband and I found out about Good Earth Floral during the open house at our wedding venue. I instantly fell in love with Ashley's floral designs. I am not much of a creative kind, and needed some help bringing my vague vision I had of how the wedding should look like. I was... Read More absolutely stunned by how the ceremony and reception rooms looked like with her decorations, and was in love with our bouquets. Ashley was able to create exactly how I imagined those flowers to look like from our consultations. Furthermore, I really appreciated that she was able to design everything within our budget. Unlike others that we met for initial consultation, I felt very comfortable with Ashley because she was made sure that the quote she provided us was within our budget.

My Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Stephanie L

Good Earth Floral somehow got into my head and laid out the most beautiful floral arrangement I could have imagined. I met with her once, showed her pictures of what I liked, and continued communication on how to keep our arrangements under budget. She laid out stunning... Read More arrangements on the aisle in our church, and then reused them in our reception venue. The dining room where we had dinner was a dream come true. She used beautiful antique silver pieces and votive candles to pair with our requested peach and ivory colors. It was awe-inspiring for us as well as our guests. I would highly recommend Good Earth Floral to any bride looking to have beautiful arrangements while keeping to a budget.

Spectacular wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Caroline C

My husband and I got married in May 2014. After doing our research, we selected Good Earth Floral. Ashley and her team did an amazing job!! She will meet with you and go into all details as to whether you want a modern, classic, traditional etc floral theme. We wanted... Read More sunflowers with our navy blue colors. Not only did Ashley fulfill our sunflowers, she had beautiful bouquets with white roses and blue hydrangeas. Ashley knew how to decorate our reception venue perfectly with the tables and vases. Additionally, Ashley was great with her communication and promptness. It is evident that she and her team are passionate about what they do and their goal is to cater to the bride, groom, and bridal party's needs. In fact, Ashley will also work to accommodate your budget. Please pick Good Earth Floral if you are looking for a reputable florist! Caroline

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Maura B

All I can say is that Ashley was amazing. From my personal consultation at the beginning of the process, to my email showing me my complete vision, to her quickly constant emails from me at least once a week when the wedding got closer, to her working with me and my dad on... Read More payments. Everything was amazing and she made me feel so comfortable and like my flowers were going to be one of a kind and they really were. I got soooo many complements on my flowers and everything that went into it was so worth it walk into my reception and see her beautiful creations from my vision. I would recommend Ashley to any bride in the KC area. She was my savior and I'm so happy we decided to work with her. She made my day beautiful (and smell amazing haha!!!) so worth it.

Amazing Florist!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Jessica S

Ashley did a fantastic job with all the flowers at our wedding. Since I live in St. Louis and couldn't actually meet with her in person, we had to do everything over the phone and it couldn't have been any easier. I was able to convey what my vision was to her very easily and... Read More what she came up with completely exceeded my expectations. We had so many compliments on our florals and I couldn't have been any happier with them! Ashley also did an awesome job at helping me get exactly what I wanted in the price range we wanted to be in. Overall, I had a great experience with her! Very easy to work with and extremely accommodating - especially with a bride like me who likes to change her mind a lot :) and does absolutely beautiful work! Thanks again Ashley!

TO Good Earth Floral Design Studio