Good Earth Floral Design Studio

Kansas City, Overland Park, All Surrounding Areas

Wedding Flowers - Style. Design. Details.

Whether your wedding is vintage & chic, romantic & timeless, or charming & rustic one thing is for sure - It‘s all about your story and vision! Inquire above to set up a time to chat about your lovely and gorgeous wedding flowers. Can't wait to meet you!

Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

6450 Sprint Parkway, Overland Park, KS Kansas City, Overland Park, All Surrounding Areas (913) 271-1013
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Lauren B

If I could give them 10 stars I would. It is insane that someone could get inside my head and make my flowers look EXACTLY like how I wanted, but even prettier than I ever imagined. Everyone was in awe, including myself. They were the prettiest flowers I had ever seen and I am... Read More so thankful. I was in tears with their work. BEAUTIFUL!!!! And they are so professional and accommodating. You are silly to go to anyone else.

Sammi + Brian

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Samantha S

Ashley is INCREDIBLE at her job. She is professional, flexible and has the ability to make your wedding dreams come true! That sounds super corny, but really. She is so creative and I was absolutely blown away by my flowers and all the decor she rented for me. I received soo... Read More many compliments on our beautiful decor and I give all the credit to Good Earth! Ashley and her team will completely EXCEED all of your expectations for your beautiful day.

Gorgeous Floral for April Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

The moment we met Ashley we were excited about her ideas and immediately relieved that we had found someone who we felt was so capable, competent and inspired. The flowers were exactly as we expected, but even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Ashley went above and... Read More beyond by working with our caterer to arrange for linens to be delivered to her, so that she could set the tables with ease and on a more convenient timeline for everyone. We truly appreciated her willingness to do anything she could to make our big day easier. Ashley was a joy and pleasure to work with and a true professional.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Kate G

Good Earth Floral blew my expectations out of the water on my wedding day! Ashley was so incredible in taking my thoughts and making them a reality. I cannot say enough great things about the florals at our wedding, and would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Jennifer W

I can't say enough good things about Ashley. She took my vision and made it come to life, but beyond what I even imagined. I teared up when I saw my bouquet, and then when we got to the reception venue and saw the lovely escort card table that she designed with my planner, I... Read More was floored. I can't say enough good things bout Ashley and her team. I would choose her again and again!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Elizabeth M

I loved working with Ashley at Good Earth Floral. She really captured our vision/wedding theme and worked within our budget to produce the most stunning flowers for the entire wedding party and amazing arrangements for the church & reception venue. Ashley is great at... Read More communicating every little detail and responds to emails/questions promptly. My husband and I highly recommend Good Earth Floral!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Erin G

I thought that Ashley was great! She was super responsive to emails, my ideas, and helped my day look awesome! We used her to decorate the cross that we had during the ceremony, our signs, and table decorations and they all looked great!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Ashley R

After the initial consultation I immediately booked Ashley. She was very helpful and provided so much insight where I had no idea what to do. Eventually she helped shape what I wanted and I provided her with pictures and she did a pretty solid job on the bouquets and... Read More boutonnieres. They were pretty damn close to what I wanted, however I would be specific on the size of bouquets that you want, although I think you would do that with any floral group. We provided the arbor and she did an excellent job decorating it. We had a wagon that she decorated that I thought would have been more, but was beautiful nonetheless. I would book Good Earth again though, she has an eye for design.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Blaire V

When I walked into this studio, I knew this is the florist I wanted to work with. The atmosphere was awesome and Ashley was so fanastic to work with. She listened to my ideas and worked with my budget. She was really great about responding quickly and keeping me up to date. I... Read More wouldn't see my flowers until walking into the church the day of my wedding and I was absolutely in love. Some of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. Then I walked into my reception and I felt like I was in a dream. She transformed my space into something magical! I knew I was in good hands with Ashley, but she truly went above and beyond. She made my day so stress free and beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Kelly B

From our first meeting with Ashley, we knew we were in great hands! She was professional, knowledgeable and so friendly. She took the time to listen to what we were looking for and sent us a proposal that included everything we had been looking for. Ashley included options that... Read More fit in our budget and was flexible when modifying the original plan. The day of the wedding, I was blown away! Our personal flowers arrived at the hotel and looked amazing! They were so fresh and beautiful. The custom piece she made (a late addition) was absolutely perfect and exactly what I was hoping for. They captured our vision and implemented everything we were looking for from personal flowers, to the arbor to the reception decor. I would highly recommend Good Earth to anyone in search of a florist.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Mackenzie N

Oh my word, my flowers were more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. I knew what colors I wanted but wasn't familiar with what flowers would look good with what. Ashley took it over and what she came up with was out of this world. Gorgeous arrangements and wonderful... Read More experience.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Hannah T

Ashley’s work is amazing! Everything ended up turning out exactly as I had hoped. When the flowers did arrive, they did not look anything liked I had hoped. I was looking for a much softer look with light purple and white. When they arrived, it had bright bright purple flowers... Read More in them with pink in some of the centerpieces. I was not pleased BUT to me, none of that means anything because in the end, Ashley and her team corrected it and made everything look exactly as I had envisioned. When a vendor can make a small mistake and fix it so quickly and effectively, that means more than anything. If you are wanting beautiful flowers and great looking centerpieces, I recommend Ashley and her team.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Niq H

My initial consultation with Ashley was wonderful and I immediately decided to book her for our event. However, come the day of the wedding I was severely disappointed. Our wedding was very small. The typical floral arrangements were passed over for a few statement pieces we... Read More wanted. The Good Earth Floral team was to provide a floral arbor, bridal bouquet, and sign decoration for my wedding. Pictures were provided as inspiration for each piece, however what was delivered was not what we discussed. The bridal bouquet was to be an oversized cascade with lots of texture and ribbons to the ground. What arrived was a medium sized round bouquet with waist length ribbons. The sign decoration was to be asymmetrical with greenery and flowers. What arrived was a few green stems placed over the center of the sign. The arbor was to be a 9ft asymmetrical greenery and floral piece. What arrived was only greenery. I paid the Good Earth Floral team a considerable amount of money and did not get what I paid for. My event coordinator ended up calling Ashley and requesting that she come back and correct the pieces. Ashely came back to the venue, however the pieces were still only so so. In the end our event coordinator ended up having additional flowers brought to the venue and redesigning each piece herself.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Taia C

I. Am. Obsessed. My flowers, and in particular my bridal bouquet, was one of my favorite parts of our wedding day. I am still in shock that someone could execute my vision of a “wildflowers” as well as they did. At multiple points throughout the day I would say “are these not... Read More just THE MOST beautiful flowers you have EVER seen!? It didn’t look generic and it didn’t look sloppy whatsoever, which I feel like the term “wildflower” could have easily come across that way. They used the most beautiful and wide array of flowers- many of which I had never even seen before. I completely felt like my flowers captured me (and my fiancé), and our day perfectly. I wish it would let me add a picture of my bouquet for you to see. It was all so, so beautiful. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Kathleen O

If I could give Ashley and her team 10 stars, I would. From our initial consultation to the very last minute on our day, everything about our flowers was so easy and beautiful. Ashley had the most stunning visions and her execution was even more on point. From centerpieces to... Read More bouquets to our foliage chandelier everything was perfect thanks to Ashley and her team!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Alexandra K

Working with Ashley made our floral dreams come true! They were easy to work with and communicate with - two traits as a bride as very important!! We did part flowers part candles for our reception tables, and it looked like a dream at the event space! They also kept true to... Read More our budget that we discussed at our first meeting. Thank you again to the team for helping to create a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Nicole M

Ashley was amazing and was able to find affordable flowers to make my vision come to life! I showed her several Pinterest pictures with vague flower preferences and she said "no problem." They were better than I imagined for my wedding bouquets and reception! They weren't copies... Read More of the Pinterest flowers, they were better! She was very easy to work with and had great response time to my questions!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Sarah H

(Married in Lawrence, KS in March 2017) Ashley and her team are absolutely wonderful! They were happy to help guide me through the stressful time of decision making for flowers. I had some general overall theme ideas, but they helped me (very patiently) select appropriate... Read More choices to coincide with my theme and vision. My flowers were incredibly gorgeous. Although I consider myself a fairly organized person, the Good Earth team made sure to go through my floral checklist to ensure that I had not left off a corsage or arrangement I needed. When it came to $$, they helped me make decisions on cutting items back from my wishlist to get more closely in line with my budget. I loved the flowers so much that I had them preserved! Thanks Good Earth!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Kelly S

Good Earth Floral Design Studio exceeded my expectations! Here are a few photos of our flowers: http://imgur.com/a/FtRDP We were planning our wedding from out of town (I’m from KC originally), and Ashley was very responsive via email and phone. We setup an initial call to go... Read More over my ideas and inspiration for the wedding. She has a very comprehensive online portal with questionnaires about your preferences down to the timeline for the wedding (as you lead up to the big day), which is super helpful. I told Ashley I wanted it to look like I had been picking wildflower in a meadow all day, and she and her staff nailed it! I mentioned that ranunculus were my favorite flower, and was informed they’d be out of season in July when we got married, but somehow Ashley managed to find some beautiful yellow ranunculus! Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful the bouquets were! She also did a floral comb for my hair and a few floral arrangements in geometric domes and vases, and they were beautiful. We delivered a few vases and other accessories to her, and she made sure to incorporate them into the design as requested. I was blown over by the end product, and I would highly recommend Good Earth Floral Design Studio!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Haley K

Ashley and her team are simply amazing!! I am a bride that couldn't clearly articulate what I wanted and Ashley brought my vision to life. My wedding day flowers were beautiful and unique! I can't thank Good Earth Floral enough for making our day complete with such beautiful... Read More flowers!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Paige M

Like many others have said, Ashley and her staff are just simply incredible with their work. The moment my bridal party's bouquets entered the room, we were all in love. And that was just the start. Our ceremony and reception hall would not have been as beautiful without Good... Read More Earth's special touch. We received SO many compliments on how beautiful the arrangements were and how they complimented our venue. THANK YOU Ashley, I wish I could carry your flowers around with me every day :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Chelsey O

I LOVED working with Ashley! She was extremely professional and the flowers turned out beautifully!! We had quite a large order of flowers and from the arbor, to the chairs, down the wedding aisle, in the entrance and doorways to the reception, on the dining tables and the... Read More cake, everything was gorgeous! The flowers were vibrant and fresh and Ashley placed them so beautifully. There was an issue with the arbor being larger than what they had anticipated and the flowers used for that area were not big enough to cover the arbor like my daughter was expecting. Ashley was right there to not only come up with suggestions but implemented them with ease. We ended up liking the way she placed them better than what we had intended to do in the first place. She was willing to help us in any way she could to make our daughter's special day perfect! We are so happy we went with Good Earth!!! LOVE them!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Rachael S

I was blown away by the flowers and decorations Good Earth provided. It’s clear from visiting Ashley’s shop that she has amazing taste, but the decorations she provided for our wedding were truly above and beyond. Ashley listened to my vague vision, ran with it, and made it more... Read More beautiful than I could have imagined. She was very easy to work with and helped us stay within budget while still providing our dream flowers. All of the bouquets were gorgeous and she decorated our chuppah so beautifully. The reception hall looked incredible. Everything was truly stunning and I couldn’t recommend her more.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Erin P

We loved working with Ashley, and were so thankful we chose to work with Good Earth for our wedding! The whole process was absolutely perfect, she made everything so easy for us, had tons of additional items that we used for décor that we were able to see and choose from in her... Read More office, and Ashley has such an ability to make the vision come to life! I wanted everything to be as simple as possible, and I would recommend them to anyone! The communication was perfect and super organized which I LOVED, and our flowers and décor turned out more perfect than I could have every pictured... I was so blown away with their service and how beautiful everything was! She absolutely took so much stress off of my plate as a bride, I am so thankful we chose to work with them.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Briana T

I really wanted to give Ashley a good review because my flowers were beautiful; however, they weren't quite what we had discussed. In my proposal, we had discussed including more yellow tones (since it was suppose to be one of my main colors); however, the large blooms in the... Read More bouquets were bright orange. The only yellow in the bouquets consisted of billy balls, which were on my "must nots" list, so that was fairly disappointing. The corsages for the mothers were a little too harsh for the look I was going for and didn't look anything like the inspiration photo I had provided. They had bright yellow baby roses with lots of thistle, which was what seemed too harsh for my taste. The boutonnieres were exactly what I wanted. Like I said, the flowers were beautiful, they just didn't follow what was written in the proposal, and I was disappointed that the only yellow included was a bloom that I had specifically said I didn't want.

Ashley Hotka

Ashley has been featured on WE TV's My Fair Wedding with David Tutera in the 2011 season premiere episode as well as in several wedding publications such as The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Her Life, KC Magazine, Perfect Wedding Guide and KC Weddings. Good Earth Floral has also been awarded Best of Weddings 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 and Couple's Choice 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 as well as Gold from Borrowed and Blue.