Good Earth Floral Design Studio

Kansas City, Overland Park, All Surrounding Areas

Wedding Flowers - Style. Design. Details.

Whether your wedding is vintage & chic, romantic & timeless, or charming & rustic one thing is for sure - It‘s all about your story and vision! Inquire above to set up a time to chat about your lovely and gorgeous wedding flowers. Can't wait to meet you!

Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

6450 Sprint Parkway, Overland Park, KS Kansas City, Overland Park, All Surrounding Areas (913) 271-1013
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Lauren B

If I could give them 10 stars I would. It is insane that someone could get inside my head and make my flowers look EXACTLY like how I wanted, but even prettier than I ever imagined. Everyone was in awe, including myself. They were the prettiest flowers I had ever seen and I am... Read More so thankful. I was in tears with their work. BEAUTIFUL!!!! And they are so professional and accommodating. You are silly to go to anyone else.

Sammi + Brian

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Samantha S

Ashley is INCREDIBLE at her job. She is professional, flexible and has the ability to make your wedding dreams come true! That sounds super corny, but really. She is so creative and I was absolutely blown away by my flowers and all the decor she rented for me. I received soo... Read More many compliments on our beautiful decor and I give all the credit to Good Earth! Ashley and her team will completely EXCEED all of your expectations for your beautiful day.

Gorgeous Floral for April Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

The moment we met Ashley we were excited about her ideas and immediately relieved that we had found someone who we felt was so capable, competent and inspired. The flowers were exactly as we expected, but even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Ashley went above and... Read More beyond by working with our caterer to arrange for linens to be delivered to her, so that she could set the tables with ease and on a more convenient timeline for everyone. We truly appreciated her willingness to do anything she could to make our big day easier. Ashley was a joy and pleasure to work with and a true professional.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Hannah T

Ashley’s work is amazing! Everything ended up turning out exactly as I had hoped. When the flowers did arrive, they did not look anything liked I had hoped. I was looking for a much softer look with light purple and white. When they arrived, it had bright bright purple flowers... Read More in them with pink in some of the centerpieces. I was not pleased BUT to me, none of that means anything because in the end, Ashley and her team corrected it and made everything look exactly as I had envisioned. When a vendor can make a small mistake and fix it so quickly and effectively, that means more than anything. If you are wanting beautiful flowers and great looking centerpieces, I recommend Ashley and her team.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Niq H

My initial consultation with Ashley was wonderful and I immediately decided to book her for our event. However, come the day of the wedding I was severely disappointed. Our wedding was very small. The typical floral arrangements were passed over for a few statement pieces we... Read More wanted. The Good Earth Floral team was to provide a floral arbor, bridal bouquet, and sign decoration for my wedding. Pictures were provided as inspiration for each piece, however what was delivered was not what we discussed. The bridal bouquet was to be an oversized cascade with lots of texture and ribbons to the ground. What arrived was a medium sized round bouquet with waist length ribbons. The sign decoration was to be asymmetrical with greenery and flowers. What arrived was a few green stems placed over the center of the sign. The arbor was to be a 9ft asymmetrical greenery and floral piece. What arrived was only greenery. I paid the Good Earth Floral team a considerable amount of money and did not get what I paid for. My event coordinator ended up calling Ashley and requesting that she come back and correct the pieces. Ashely came back to the venue, however the pieces were still only so so. In the end our event coordinator ended up having additional flowers brought to the venue and redesigning each piece herself.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Taia C

I. Am. Obsessed. My flowers, and in particular my bridal bouquet, was one of my favorite parts of our wedding day. I am still in shock that someone could execute my vision of a “wildflowers” as well as they did. At multiple points throughout the day I would say “are these not... Read More just THE MOST beautiful flowers you have EVER seen!? It didn’t look generic and it didn’t look sloppy whatsoever, which I feel like the term “wildflower” could have easily come across that way. They used the most beautiful and wide array of flowers- many of which I had never even seen before. I completely felt like my flowers captured me (and my fiancé), and our day perfectly. I wish it would let me add a picture of my bouquet for you to see. It was all so, so beautiful. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Kathleen O

If I could give Ashley and her team 10 stars, I would. From our initial consultation to the very last minute on our day, everything about our flowers was so easy and beautiful. Ashley had the most stunning visions and her execution was even more on point. From centerpieces to... Read More bouquets to our foliage chandelier everything was perfect thanks to Ashley and her team!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Alexandra K

Working with Ashley made our floral dreams come true! They were easy to work with and communicate with - two traits as a bride as very important!! We did part flowers part candles for our reception tables, and it looked like a dream at the event space! They also kept true to... Read More our budget that we discussed at our first meeting. Thank you again to the team for helping to create a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Nicole M

Ashley was amazing and was able to find affordable flowers to make my vision come to life! I showed her several Pinterest pictures with vague flower preferences and she said "no problem." They were better than I imagined for my wedding bouquets and reception! They weren't copies... Read More of the Pinterest flowers, they were better! She was very easy to work with and had great response time to my questions!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Sarah H

(Married in Lawrence, KS in March 2017) Ashley and her team are absolutely wonderful! They were happy to help guide me through the stressful time of decision making for flowers. I had some general overall theme ideas, but they helped me (very patiently) select appropriate... Read More choices to coincide with my theme and vision. My flowers were incredibly gorgeous. Although I consider myself a fairly organized person, the Good Earth team made sure to go through my floral checklist to ensure that I had not left off a corsage or arrangement I needed. When it came to $$, they helped me make decisions on cutting items back from my wishlist to get more closely in line with my budget. I loved the flowers so much that I had them preserved! Thanks Good Earth!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Kelly S

Good Earth Floral Design Studio exceeded my expectations! Here are a few photos of our flowers: http://imgur.com/a/FtRDP We were planning our wedding from out of town (I’m from KC originally), and Ashley was very responsive via email and phone. We setup an initial call to go... Read More over my ideas and inspiration for the wedding. She has a very comprehensive online portal with questionnaires about your preferences down to the timeline for the wedding (as you lead up to the big day), which is super helpful. I told Ashley I wanted it to look like I had been picking wildflower in a meadow all day, and she and her staff nailed it! I mentioned that ranunculus were my favorite flower, and was informed they’d be out of season in July when we got married, but somehow Ashley managed to find some beautiful yellow ranunculus! Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful the bouquets were! She also did a floral comb for my hair and a few floral arrangements in geometric domes and vases, and they were beautiful. We delivered a few vases and other accessories to her, and she made sure to incorporate them into the design as requested. I was blown over by the end product, and I would highly recommend Good Earth Floral Design Studio!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Haley K

Ashley and her team are simply amazing!! I am a bride that couldn't clearly articulate what I wanted and Ashley brought my vision to life. My wedding day flowers were beautiful and unique! I can't thank Good Earth Floral enough for making our day complete with such beautiful... Read More flowers!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Paige M

Like many others have said, Ashley and her staff are just simply incredible with their work. The moment my bridal party's bouquets entered the room, we were all in love. And that was just the start. Our ceremony and reception hall would not have been as beautiful without Good... Read More Earth's special touch. We received SO many compliments on how beautiful the arrangements were and how they complimented our venue. THANK YOU Ashley, I wish I could carry your flowers around with me every day :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Chelsey O

I LOVED working with Ashley! She was extremely professional and the flowers turned out beautifully!! We had quite a large order of flowers and from the arbor, to the chairs, down the wedding aisle, in the entrance and doorways to the reception, on the dining tables and the... Read More cake, everything was gorgeous! The flowers were vibrant and fresh and Ashley placed them so beautifully. There was an issue with the arbor being larger than what they had anticipated and the flowers used for that area were not big enough to cover the arbor like my daughter was expecting. Ashley was right there to not only come up with suggestions but implemented them with ease. We ended up liking the way she placed them better than what we had intended to do in the first place. She was willing to help us in any way she could to make our daughter's special day perfect! We are so happy we went with Good Earth!!! LOVE them!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Rachael S

I was blown away by the flowers and decorations Good Earth provided. It’s clear from visiting Ashley’s shop that she has amazing taste, but the decorations she provided for our wedding were truly above and beyond. Ashley listened to my vague vision, ran with it, and made it more... Read More beautiful than I could have imagined. She was very easy to work with and helped us stay within budget while still providing our dream flowers. All of the bouquets were gorgeous and she decorated our chuppah so beautifully. The reception hall looked incredible. Everything was truly stunning and I couldn’t recommend her more.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Erin P

We loved working with Ashley, and were so thankful we chose to work with Good Earth for our wedding! The whole process was absolutely perfect, she made everything so easy for us, had tons of additional items that we used for décor that we were able to see and choose from in her... Read More office, and Ashley has such an ability to make the vision come to life! I wanted everything to be as simple as possible, and I would recommend them to anyone! The communication was perfect and super organized which I LOVED, and our flowers and décor turned out more perfect than I could have every pictured... I was so blown away with their service and how beautiful everything was! She absolutely took so much stress off of my plate as a bride, I am so thankful we chose to work with them.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Briana T

I really wanted to give Ashley a good review because my flowers were beautiful; however, they weren't quite what we had discussed. In my proposal, we had discussed including more yellow tones (since it was suppose to be one of my main colors); however, the large blooms in the... Read More bouquets were bright orange. The only yellow in the bouquets consisted of billy balls, which were on my "must nots" list, so that was fairly disappointing. The corsages for the mothers were a little too harsh for the look I was going for and didn't look anything like the inspiration photo I had provided. They had bright yellow baby roses with lots of thistle, which was what seemed too harsh for my taste. The boutonnieres were exactly what I wanted. Like I said, the flowers were beautiful, they just didn't follow what was written in the proposal, and I was disappointed that the only yellow included was a bloom that I had specifically said I didn't want.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Adrian P

Initially, we considered ordering flowers from a big box store and just doing them ourselves, but I'm SO glad we hired a professional florist and especially glad we chose Good Earth. They do beautiful work and Ashley is fantastic to work with. She listened to all of our ideas... Read More and helped us stay within our budget. She was very sweet and accommodating throughout the entire process. They created exactly what we wanted and it was the flowers and candles that really brought our entire wedding look together. I especially LOVED my bouquet. It was perfect! We're so glad we chose them and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kate B

I absolutely LOVED my flowers. Ashley interpreted my vision perfectly. She has an awesome collection of beautiful vessels, so we were able to elevate our centerpieces without having to add a ton of extra flowers.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Megan H

Everything was beautiful, and I felt like they understood my vision. They handled the set-up and swap (using flowers from the ceremony for the reception), and everything went so seamlessly. I got a ton of compliments on how beautiful everything was!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Nichole C

Ashley did an amazing job and helped us stay within budget. She was very flexible. Everything turned out better than I had hoped! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Vinthi T

Ashley, one of the recommendation, from my photographer was an absolute pleasure to work with. At our initial meeting, she took our ideas and made it happen at the wedding. It was such an easy experience! The flowers and table centerpieces were beautiful! Our archway took a... Read More beating during our windy outside ceremony, but it held up! I didn't have one worry from them on the day of the wedding! Great florist to work with! She even saved me the day before the wedding when I called and asked for a last minute add-on! They are a gem to work with!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Madison B

Ashley was amazing!! She made absolutely stunning bouquets for my bridesmaids and I that were exactly what I envisioned but didn't know how to describe. She knew just what I wanted by looking through a random assortment of pinterest pictures I sent her. I am not a flower expert,... Read More just very picky about what I like /don't like, and Ashley hit the nail right on the head. I am obsessed and would HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Amanda R

A couple different friends recommended Good Earth Floral to me. I knew I was looking for a florist with an organic feel who uses sustainable practices, so I was excited to work with Good Earth Floral. I also only needed personal flowers (no decor), so I wasn't very concerned... Read More with looking at multiple florists and just booked Good Earth Floral right away. My meeting with Ashley was fun and I could tell we were on the same page. She sent a proposal outlining the exact flowers and foliage that we had discussed. When the flowers arrived on my wedding day I was a little surprised to see that they included roses, which were not on the proposal. Had I known she was going to use roses I would have asked for something different. But, I think she used them because they were in the right color palate and easy to get in winter. Overall everything was very nicely done and I would recommend Good Earth Floral to other brides.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kelley F

It was a no brainer trying to choose a florist because Kelly Acock did two of my sister's weddings and they were BEAUTIFUL! Everything was perfect, from the bridal bouquet to the AMAZING centerpieces! Kelly Acock at Good Earth was such a joy to work with and she accommodated all... Read More of our requests (even down to the last minute). I would recommend Good Earth to any bride getting married in the Kansas City Area, and especially Kelly Acock!

Ashley Hotka

Ashley has been featured on WE TV's My Fair Wedding with David Tutera in the 2011 season premiere episode as well as in several wedding publications such as The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Her Life, KC Magazine, Perfect Wedding Guide and KC Weddings. Good Earth Floral has also been awarded Best of Weddings 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 and Couple's Choice 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 as well as Gold from Borrowed and Blue.