Good Earth Floral Design Studio

Kansas City, Overland Park, All Surrounding Areas

Wedding Flowers - Style. Design. Details.

Whether your wedding is vintage & chic, romantic & timeless, or charming & rustic one thing is for sure - It‘s all about your story and vision! Inquire above to set up a time to chat about your lovely and gorgeous wedding flowers. Can't wait to meet you!

Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

6450 Sprint Parkway, Overland Park, KS Kansas City, Overland Park, All Surrounding Areas (913) 271-1013
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Lauren B

If I could give them 10 stars I would. It is insane that someone could get inside my head and make my flowers look EXACTLY like how I wanted, but even prettier than I ever imagined. Everyone was in awe, including myself. They were the prettiest flowers I had ever seen and I am... Read More so thankful. I was in tears with their work. BEAUTIFUL!!!! And they are so professional and accommodating. You are silly to go to anyone else.

Sammi + Brian

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Samantha S

Ashley is INCREDIBLE at her job. She is professional, flexible and has the ability to make your wedding dreams come true! That sounds super corny, but really. She is so creative and I was absolutely blown away by my flowers and all the decor she rented for me. I received soo... Read More many compliments on our beautiful decor and I give all the credit to Good Earth! Ashley and her team will completely EXCEED all of your expectations for your beautiful day.

Gorgeous Floral for April Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

The moment we met Ashley we were excited about her ideas and immediately relieved that we had found someone who we felt was so capable, competent and inspired. The flowers were exactly as we expected, but even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Ashley went above and... Read More beyond by working with our caterer to arrange for linens to be delivered to her, so that she could set the tables with ease and on a more convenient timeline for everyone. We truly appreciated her willingness to do anything she could to make our big day easier. Ashley was a joy and pleasure to work with and a true professional.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Krystle K

There are not enough words that I can say to describe how wonderful Ashley and her great company are! From the moment we started our wedding process, Ashley was always there to help. From the initial consultation I knew that she got what I was going for and had no doubts she... Read More would deliver exactly what I wanted. Throughout the process I must have emailed her so much about adding this, or changing that, and she handled everything so great and was always very prompt and helpful with her response. I absolutely loved every single thing they did for my wedding and would give way more than 5 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Amanda D

Update: Ashley was very responsive to my review and after her communication I understand that she did what she could given the circumstances that the vases were too big to allow the flowers to stay down when submerged in water. I appreciate her fast response on the issue.... Read More Ashley did a wonderful job for my wedding, but there were just some things that I felt like she didn't really listen to what I was wanting. I even had others tell me that it didn't seem like she listened to what I wanted either. She did a wonderful job on the boutineers and bouquets even though the colors were darker than what I would have liked, but they looked beautiful for fall. The arbor and floral piece for the ceremony looked beautiful also, but when it came to the reception decor I was pretty let down. The cake was supposed to have colorful flowers to match the bouquets, but it turned out to be just plain white flowers. The biggest let down were my table centerpieces, I wanted floating candles with submerged flowers in the vases. There was only a tiny bit of water at the bottom of the vases with no candles on the top. To be honest the centerpieces ended up looking pretty ugly, and that's the main thing the guests saw on their table.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Madison D

AMAZING!! Ashley and her team knew exactly what I wanted from day one! Not only did they provide flowers, they also designed my centerpieces with matching lanterns and candles making my reception tables so elegant and classic. Most bouquets I've seen have a lot of "filler" but... Read More not Ashley's! She truly makes sure you get all flower! I couldn't have imagined my flowers any other way!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Sara N

Ashley and the team at Good Earth did such an amazing job! Everything turned out absolutely perfect. Ashley was able to create exactly what I had imaged and beyond. She was so easy to work with and always responded promptly to emails. I would 100% recommend Good Earth to anyone... Read More and can't wait to find an excuse to get flowers from them in the future! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Katherine D

I was speechless when I saw the amazing centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, and arbor that Good Earth had prepared for my wedding. They were absolutely beautiful and better than anything I could have imagined. When I went to the initial consultation to talk about the... Read More ideas I had for the floral part of my wedding, I really could not pin point what I wanted and I knew nothing about flowers. Somehow they were able to put the few suggestions I had together to make absolutely beautiful arrangements. I would recommend them to anyone looking for stunning floral arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie U

We absolutely LOVED working with Ashley at Good Earth. She recreated our vision perfectly and helped us stay within our budget. I was blown away by the gorgeous floral creations for our wedding day. The bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely stunning. We would highly... Read More recommend Good Earth Floral!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sarah D

Ashley with Good Earth Floral did a beautiful job with our wedding. When I originally met with her, I had a few Pinterest photos to match our Fall color scheme, but not a great idea of exactly what details I was looking for. Ashley was extremely talented in taking my vague ideas... Read More and running with them to create absolutely stunning bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. She also created a beautiful floral display to drape over our outdoor arbor, along with a mixture of Fall floral and rustic lantern displays to line the aisle. Between the wedding and the reception, Ashley was quick to move all of the ceremony decor into our party barn, allowing us to re-purpose all of that decor to create our perfect rustic reception hall! To be honest, as the bride you hardly notice the decor as you're walking down the aisle. All I truly remember seeing was the man waiting for me underneath that arbor. However, I got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful everything was, and the pictures that I've seen have proved that! My bouquet definitely exceeded all my expectations! Ashley was easy to work with, quick to respond to our questions and very personable and professional. I'd definitely recommend Good Earth Floral!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Ronda B

Good earth did an excellent job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding! The arrangements were gorgeous and worked nicely both for the ceremony and reception. The bouquets & personal flowers were stunning. We received many compliments!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jessica S

Stunning design and flowers! Ashley and staff nailed it perfectly for our bridal party, church and reception! The concept changed, the number of tables changed & Ashley's flexibility throughout the process was so appreciated! It pays to go with a pro!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Rita Jill H

The flowers for my sons wedding were absolutely stunning, from the bouquets to the table arrangements everyone commented on how beautiful they were! They were perfect in every way, if I could I would have them deliver me fresh flowers every week. Incredible designs and the... Read More freshest flowers brought many compliments from our guests, thank you!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Christina N

By far the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. I still can't get over how amazing the flowers looked. She did my sisters wedding flowers 3 years ago so I knew she was who I wanted for my wedding on September 17th, 2016. She went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you... Read More Ashley!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Taylor K

I wanted to send over a quick note to THANK YOU for all your help throughout the wedding planning process. We had such a wonderful day thanks to you and your staff!! We loved the floral touches at the altar, the bouquets/boutonnieres for our wedding party and especially the... Read More decor at the Gallery Event Space! Jared and I really appreciate you being apart of our special day and will definitely recommend your services to our family and friends. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Courtney J

WOW! I am still in awe, weeks after our wedding, of how beautiful and perfect our flowers were for our wedding. Flowers were a part of the wedding I was most excited about, but also most particular about. When I was initially consulting with Ashley, I tried my best to explain... Read More what I liked, but I was wondering if my silly descriptions were making sense. After she took some notes and checked out my Pinterest board, she later sent me a link to a blog post that was literally EXACTLY the whole look I was looking for. It was insane how perfect Ashley interpreted my loose vision. From that point on, I had complete faith the flowers were going to be stellar. The whole process of planning with her was seamless and fun! Her office is right on the Sprint campus (where my dad happens to work) and he would even pop in to ask her little questions for me and she was always so helpful and accommodating. Also, as a side note, she was also very accommodating about budget as well, and interpreted my entire vision while staying within the budget, no questions asked. (And she is a great value, especially for how talented she is - we had big bouquets, and lots of centerpieces, and I felt like we really got a lot of flowers for what we paid.) To no surprise, once the Big Day arrived, the flowers showed up, right on time, and they were BEAUTIFUL! Ashley did very natural looking bouquets of red, yellow, white, and greens (no pink! very particular of me :)) I got so many compliments the whole day of how pretty and unique they were. I am way too excited to get my pictures back with these beautiful flowers because I am so happy with how they turned out! Thank you so much to Ashley and the Good Earth Floral team - for your diligent preparation, PERFECT interpretation of my vision, respect and attention on budget, promptness in communication, organized delivery, and of course - the best flowers I could've ever imagined :) Good Earth is the best!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jordanne S

LOOOOVED working with Ashley at Good Earth. We loved our flowers & she recreated my vision perfectly! Thank you so much, I cannot wait to see the professional photos of the gorgeous floral creations of our wedding day! Ashley also did a special favor for me & delivered a... Read More gorgeous bouquet to our sweet wedding coordinator. :) Cannot wait to see Ashley again!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jennifer D

Ashley was so kind to work with before the wedding. I met with her several times and exchanged multiple emails. She did exactly what she said she was going to do and the end result was amazing! The thing that stood out to me, which is the reason I chose her, was she wasn’t... Read More afraid to tell me the truth about certain flowers instead of telling me what I wanted to hear. I respected that so much more than someone that just said yes, yes, yes and then wouldn’t be able to provide the end result I wanted. She told me what the best way to get that end result would be and she is the professional here, not me! Absolutely beautiful work!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Laurel E

I have to say - I was absolutely blown away by the floral arrangements for my wedding. I had only a vague idea of what I wanted (and like no knowledge of flowers) and Ashley worked with my vague ideas and pinterest pictures to create something so beautiful. I really wanted our... Read More wedding to be very romantic - lots of flowers and lights. What these ladies came up with was absolutely perfect. We were married in front of a fireplace at our venue and Ashley created a beautiful floral garland that was a total showstopper. Every bit of the process was so easy and Ashley was a dream to work with. Everything was perfect. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Kelly Acock is the most incredible florist! I am the third of three girls, and we all used Kelly for our weddings. Each of our weddings was so different and Kelly gave all of us the most amazing flowers. I still can't get over how beautiful everything was! From our bouquets, to... Read More the boys' boutonnieres, to the centerpieces everything was gorgeous. Our photographer even said they were the most beautiful bouquets he'd ever photographed! Kelly is the best! So easy to work with and goes so far above and beyond whatever vision you have for your big day!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Kayley H

They were so great to work with and always responded quickly to any questions or requests! Ashley updated our proposal multiple times with changes we wanted, and did everything she could to make our vision come true! The flowers and decor were even more beautiful than I... Read More pictured, and we received many compliments!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Julie B

Good Earth Ashley and her team at Good Earth were eager to fulfill our vision for the flowers. They listened, adjusted, and designed everything to meet the Bride’s expectations. It took several meetings and discussions to get it right and in the end, everything looked... Read More beautiful. We recommend Good Earth.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Nina N

I provided a mood board to Good Earth not knowing what to expect but was amazed by how much attention they put into to create exactly what I had imagined and dreamed of! All of the arrangements were absolutely stunning! They did a great job decorating the wooden altar and... Read More reusing the same flowers for the reception tables. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement of flowers I have ever seen. The boutonnieres were so detailed and elegant and perfectly matched with the colors of my wedding. My husband loved his boutonniere! We feel like Good Earth took our guidance and ran with it- and gave us exactly what we wanted without much effort on our part, which was a relief considering how stressful wedding planning is. We still talk about how amazing the flowers were. Thank you so much Good Earth!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Katie B

I worked with Ashley and she was amazing. After finding her at a wedding show, I had a consultation with her. She was so knowledgeable and open to my wants and ideas. She was very professional and I never felt her try to stray me a certain way nor did she give any sign she... Read More didn't like my ideas. The day of the wedding came and she had gorgeously decorated everything. The flowers were so vibrant and bold. None appeared to be wilting or in rough shape. My MIL and SILs corsages lasted about a month afterwards. Beautiful all around. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Brittney K

Good Earth Floral did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. Ashley is incredible at her job. She was extremely helpful. Ashley was creative, reliable, flexible, and always friendly. Our flowers were beautiful and exactly what I expected. I was blown away when I walked... Read More into our reception. Everything was perfect! I would highly recommend Good Earth Floral. We have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Ashley and Good Earth Floral.

Ashley Hotka

Ashley has been featured on WE TV's My Fair Wedding with David Tutera in the 2011 season premiere episode as well as in several wedding publications such as The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Her Life, KC Magazine, Perfect Wedding Guide and KC Weddings. Good Earth Floral has also been awarded Best of Weddings 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 and Couple's Choice 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 as well as Gold from Borrowed and Blue.

Start a Conversation!