Good Earth Floral Design Studio

Kansas City, Overland Park, All Surrounding Areas

Wedding Flowers - Style. Design. Details.

Whether your wedding is vintage & chic, romantic & timeless, or charming & rustic one thing is for sure - It‘s all about your story and vision! Inquire above to set up a time to chat about your lovely and gorgeous wedding flowers. Can't wait to meet you!

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

6450 Sprint Parkway, Overland Park, KS Kansas City, Overland Park, All Surrounding Areas (913) 271-1013
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Lauren B

If I could give them 10 stars I would. It is insane that someone could get inside my head and make my flowers look EXACTLY like how I wanted, but even prettier than I ever imagined. Everyone was in awe, including myself. They were the prettiest flowers I had ever seen and I am... Read More so thankful. I was in tears with their work. BEAUTIFUL!!!! And they are so professional and accommodating. You are silly to go to anyone else.

Sammi + Brian

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Samantha S

Ashley is INCREDIBLE at her job. She is professional, flexible and has the ability to make your wedding dreams come true! That sounds super corny, but really. She is so creative and I was absolutely blown away by my flowers and all the decor she rented for me. I received soo... Read More many compliments on our beautiful decor and I give all the credit to Good Earth! Ashley and her team will completely EXCEED all of your expectations for your beautiful day.

Gorgeous Floral for April Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

The moment we met Ashley we were excited about her ideas and immediately relieved that we had found someone who we felt was so capable, competent and inspired. The flowers were exactly as we expected, but even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Ashley went above and... Read More beyond by working with our caterer to arrange for linens to be delivered to her, so that she could set the tables with ease and on a more convenient timeline for everyone. We truly appreciated her willingness to do anything she could to make our big day easier. Ashley was a joy and pleasure to work with and a true professional.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Briana T

I really wanted to give Ashley a good review because my flowers were beautiful; however, they weren't quite what we had discussed. In my proposal, we had discussed including more yellow tones (since it was suppose to be one of my main colors); however, the large blooms in the... Read More bouquets were bright orange. The only yellow in the bouquets consisted of billy balls, which were on my "must nots" list, so that was fairly disappointing. The corsages for the mothers were a little too harsh for the look I was going for and didn't look anything like the inspiration photo I had provided. They had bright yellow baby roses with lots of thistle, which was what seemed too harsh for my taste. The boutonnieres were exactly what I wanted. Like I said, the flowers were beautiful, they just didn't follow what was written in the proposal, and I was disappointed that the only yellow included was a bloom that I had specifically said I didn't want.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Adrian P

Initially, we considered ordering flowers from a big box store and just doing them ourselves, but I'm SO glad we hired a professional florist and especially glad we chose Good Earth. They do beautiful work and Ashley is fantastic to work with. She listened to all of our ideas... Read More and helped us stay within our budget. She was very sweet and accommodating throughout the entire process. They created exactly what we wanted and it was the flowers and candles that really brought our entire wedding look together. I especially LOVED my bouquet. It was perfect! We're so glad we chose them and highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kate B

I absolutely LOVED my flowers. Ashley interpreted my vision perfectly. She has an awesome collection of beautiful vessels, so we were able to elevate our centerpieces without having to add a ton of extra flowers.

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Megan H

Everything was beautiful, and I felt like they understood my vision. They handled the set-up and swap (using flowers from the ceremony for the reception), and everything went so seamlessly. I got a ton of compliments on how beautiful everything was!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Nichole C

Ashley did an amazing job and helped us stay within budget. She was very flexible. Everything turned out better than I had hoped! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Vinthi T

Ashley, one of the recommendation, from my photographer was an absolute pleasure to work with. At our initial meeting, she took our ideas and made it happen at the wedding. It was such an easy experience! The flowers and table centerpieces were beautiful! Our archway took a... Read More beating during our windy outside ceremony, but it held up! I didn't have one worry from them on the day of the wedding! Great florist to work with! She even saved me the day before the wedding when I called and asked for a last minute add-on! They are a gem to work with!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Madison B

Ashley was amazing!! She made absolutely stunning bouquets for my bridesmaids and I that were exactly what I envisioned but didn't know how to describe. She knew just what I wanted by looking through a random assortment of pinterest pictures I sent her. I am not a flower expert,... Read More just very picky about what I like /don't like, and Ashley hit the nail right on the head. I am obsessed and would HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Amanda R

A couple different friends recommended Good Earth Floral to me. I knew I was looking for a florist with an organic feel who uses sustainable practices, so I was excited to work with Good Earth Floral. I also only needed personal flowers (no decor), so I wasn't very concerned... Read More with looking at multiple florists and just booked Good Earth Floral right away. My meeting with Ashley was fun and I could tell we were on the same page. She sent a proposal outlining the exact flowers and foliage that we had discussed. When the flowers arrived on my wedding day I was a little surprised to see that they included roses, which were not on the proposal. Had I known she was going to use roses I would have asked for something different. But, I think she used them because they were in the right color palate and easy to get in winter. Overall everything was very nicely done and I would recommend Good Earth Floral to other brides.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kelley F

It was a no brainer trying to choose a florist because Kelly Acock did two of my sister's weddings and they were BEAUTIFUL! Everything was perfect, from the bridal bouquet to the AMAZING centerpieces! Kelly Acock at Good Earth was such a joy to work with and she accommodated all... Read More of our requests (even down to the last minute). I would recommend Good Earth to any bride getting married in the Kansas City Area, and especially Kelly Acock!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Allison H

Amazing amazing amazing! I loved my flowers! We were recommended to Ashley from a family member. We met with her and I knew instantly I wanted her to design my flowers. I told her what I liked and as soon as I got home I had a proposal which contained pictures and even more... Read More beautiful description than what I gave. I told Ashley I wanted these certain candle holders for 1/3 of the tables we got all but the big ones in, which it ended working out because Ashley ordered extra of the small. I didn't even notice the difference. The floral arrangements at the reception were BEAUTIFUL! We had 1 large arrangements along with 1/3 of the tables, head table and cake table. She also has so many other options for centerpieces.Then the wedding party flowers were on point! Even more beautiful that I thought they would be. They delivered the ceremony flowers to the church and the reception flowers to the venue and do all the set up. They also pick up that following Monday Working with Ashley your options are endless she will do whatever you envision and she recommends certain flowers that may be better during that time of the year. I highly recommend Good Earth Floral to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Krystle K

There are not enough words that I can say to describe how wonderful Ashley and her great company are! From the moment we started our wedding process, Ashley was always there to help. From the initial consultation I knew that she got what I was going for and had no doubts she... Read More would deliver exactly what I wanted. Throughout the process I must have emailed her so much about adding this, or changing that, and she handled everything so great and was always very prompt and helpful with her response. I absolutely loved every single thing they did for my wedding and would give way more than 5 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Amanda D

Update: Ashley was very responsive to my review and after her communication I understand that she did what she could given the circumstances that the vases were too big to allow the flowers to stay down when submerged in water. I appreciate her fast response on the issue.... Read More Ashley did a wonderful job for my wedding, but there were just some things that I felt like she didn't really listen to what I was wanting. I even had others tell me that it didn't seem like she listened to what I wanted either. She did a wonderful job on the boutineers and bouquets even though the colors were darker than what I would have liked, but they looked beautiful for fall. The arbor and floral piece for the ceremony looked beautiful also, but when it came to the reception decor I was pretty let down. The cake was supposed to have colorful flowers to match the bouquets, but it turned out to be just plain white flowers. The biggest let down were my table centerpieces, I wanted floating candles with submerged flowers in the vases. There was only a tiny bit of water at the bottom of the vases with no candles on the top. To be honest the centerpieces ended up looking pretty ugly, and that's the main thing the guests saw on their table.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Madison D

AMAZING!! Ashley and her team knew exactly what I wanted from day one! Not only did they provide flowers, they also designed my centerpieces with matching lanterns and candles making my reception tables so elegant and classic. Most bouquets I've seen have a lot of "filler" but... Read More not Ashley's! She truly makes sure you get all flower! I couldn't have imagined my flowers any other way!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Sara N

Ashley and the team at Good Earth did such an amazing job! Everything turned out absolutely perfect. Ashley was able to create exactly what I had imaged and beyond. She was so easy to work with and always responded promptly to emails. I would 100% recommend Good Earth to anyone... Read More and can't wait to find an excuse to get flowers from them in the future! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Katherine D

I was speechless when I saw the amazing centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, boutonnières, and arbor that Good Earth had prepared for my wedding. They were absolutely beautiful and better than anything I could have imagined. When I went to the initial consultation to talk about the... Read More ideas I had for the floral part of my wedding, I really could not pin point what I wanted and I knew nothing about flowers. Somehow they were able to put the few suggestions I had together to make absolutely beautiful arrangements. I would recommend them to anyone looking for stunning floral arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie U

We absolutely LOVED working with Ashley at Good Earth. She recreated our vision perfectly and helped us stay within our budget. I was blown away by the gorgeous floral creations for our wedding day. The bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely stunning. We would highly... Read More recommend Good Earth Floral!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Sarah D

Ashley with Good Earth Floral did a beautiful job with our wedding. When I originally met with her, I had a few Pinterest photos to match our Fall color scheme, but not a great idea of exactly what details I was looking for. Ashley was extremely talented in taking my vague ideas... Read More and running with them to create absolutely stunning bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. She also created a beautiful floral display to drape over our outdoor arbor, along with a mixture of Fall floral and rustic lantern displays to line the aisle. Between the wedding and the reception, Ashley was quick to move all of the ceremony decor into our party barn, allowing us to re-purpose all of that decor to create our perfect rustic reception hall! To be honest, as the bride you hardly notice the decor as you're walking down the aisle. All I truly remember seeing was the man waiting for me underneath that arbor. However, I got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful everything was, and the pictures that I've seen have proved that! My bouquet definitely exceeded all my expectations! Ashley was easy to work with, quick to respond to our questions and very personable and professional. I'd definitely recommend Good Earth Floral!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Ronda B

Good earth did an excellent job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding! The arrangements were gorgeous and worked nicely both for the ceremony and reception. The bouquets & personal flowers were stunning. We received many compliments!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jessica S

Stunning design and flowers! Ashley and staff nailed it perfectly for our bridal party, church and reception! The concept changed, the number of tables changed & Ashley's flexibility throughout the process was so appreciated! It pays to go with a pro!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Rita Jill H

The flowers for my sons wedding were absolutely stunning, from the bouquets to the table arrangements everyone commented on how beautiful they were! They were perfect in every way, if I could I would have them deliver me fresh flowers every week. Incredible designs and the... Read More freshest flowers brought many compliments from our guests, thank you!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Christina N

By far the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. I still can't get over how amazing the flowers looked. She did my sisters wedding flowers 3 years ago so I knew she was who I wanted for my wedding on September 17th, 2016. She went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you... Read More Ashley!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Taylor K

I wanted to send over a quick note to THANK YOU for all your help throughout the wedding planning process. We had such a wonderful day thanks to you and your staff!! We loved the floral touches at the altar, the bouquets/boutonnieres for our wedding party and especially the... Read More decor at the Gallery Event Space! Jared and I really appreciate you being apart of our special day and will definitely recommend your services to our family and friends. Thank you!

Ashley Hotka

Ashley has been featured on WE TV's My Fair Wedding with David Tutera in the 2011 season premiere episode as well as in several wedding publications such as The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Her Life, KC Magazine, Perfect Wedding Guide and KC Weddings. Good Earth Floral has also been awarded Best of Weddings 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 and Couple's Choice 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 as well as Gold from Borrowed and Blue.