Good Earth Floral Design Studio

Kansas City, Overland Park, All Surrounding Areas

Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

6450 Sprint Parkway, Overland Park, KS
Kansas City, Overland Park, All Surrounding Areas

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Lauren B

If I could give them 10 stars I would. It is insane that someone could get inside my head and make my flowers look EXACTLY like how I wanted, but even prettier than I ever imagined. Everyone was in awe, including myself. They were the prettiest flowers I had ever seen and I am... Read More so thankful. I was in tears with their work. BEAUTIFUL!!!! And they are so professional and accommodating. You are silly to go to anyone else.

Sammi + Brian

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Samantha S

Ashley is INCREDIBLE at her job. She is professional, flexible and has the ability to make your wedding dreams come true! That sounds super corny, but really. She is so creative and I was absolutely blown away by my flowers and all the decor she rented for me. I received soo... Read More many compliments on our beautiful decor and I give all the credit to Good Earth! Ashley and her team will completely EXCEED all of your expectations for your beautiful day.

Gorgeous Floral for April Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

The moment we met Ashley we were excited about her ideas and immediately relieved that we had found someone who we felt was so capable, competent and inspired. The flowers were exactly as we expected, but even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Ashley went above and... Read More beyond by working with our caterer to arrange for linens to be delivered to her, so that she could set the tables with ease and on a more convenient timeline for everyone. We truly appreciated her willingness to do anything she could to make our big day easier. Ashley was a joy and pleasure to work with and a true professional.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Taylor S

I wanted to send over a quick note to THANK YOU for all your help throughout the wedding planning process. We had such a wonderful day thanks to you and your staff!! We loved the floral touches at the altar, the bouquets/boutonnieres for our wedding party and especially the... Read More decor at the Gallery Event Space! Jared and I really appreciate you being apart of our special day and will definitely recommend your services to our family and friends. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Courtney J

WOW! I am still in awe, weeks after our wedding, of how beautiful and perfect our flowers were for our wedding. Flowers were a part of the wedding I was most excited about, but also most particular about. When I was initially consulting with Ashley, I tried my best to explain... Read More what I liked, but I was wondering if my silly descriptions were making sense. After she took some notes and checked out my Pinterest board, she later sent me a link to a blog post that was literally EXACTLY the whole look I was looking for. It was insane how perfect Ashley interpreted my loose vision. From that point on, I had complete faith the flowers were going to be stellar. The whole process of planning with her was seamless and fun! Her office is right on the Sprint campus (where my dad happens to work) and he would even pop in to ask her little questions for me and she was always so helpful and accommodating. Also, as a side note, she was also very accommodating about budget as well, and interpreted my entire vision while staying within the budget, no questions asked. (And she is a great value, especially for how talented she is - we had big bouquets, and lots of centerpieces, and I felt like we really got a lot of flowers for what we paid.) To no surprise, once the Big Day arrived, the flowers showed up, right on time, and they were BEAUTIFUL! Ashley did very natural looking bouquets of red, yellow, white, and greens (no pink! very particular of me :)) I got so many compliments the whole day of how pretty and unique they were. I am way too excited to get my pictures back with these beautiful flowers because I am so happy with how they turned out! Thank you so much to Ashley and the Good Earth Floral team - for your diligent preparation, PERFECT interpretation of my vision, respect and attention on budget, promptness in communication, organized delivery, and of course - the best flowers I could've ever imagined :) Good Earth is the best!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jordanne S

LOOOOVED working with Ashley at Good Earth. We loved our flowers & she recreated my vision perfectly! Thank you so much, I cannot wait to see the professional photos of the gorgeous floral creations of our wedding day! Ashley also did a special favor for me & delivered a... Read More gorgeous bouquet to our sweet wedding coordinator. :) Cannot wait to see Ashley again!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jennifer D

Ashley was so kind to work with before the wedding. I met with her several times and exchanged multiple emails. She did exactly what she said she was going to do and the end result was amazing! The thing that stood out to me, which is the reason I chose her, was she wasn’t... Read More afraid to tell me the truth about certain flowers instead of telling me what I wanted to hear. I respected that so much more than someone that just said yes, yes, yes and then wouldn’t be able to provide the end result I wanted. She told me what the best way to get that end result would be and she is the professional here, not me! Absolutely beautiful work!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Laurel E

I have to say - I was absolutely blown away by the floral arrangements for my wedding. I had only a vague idea of what I wanted (and like no knowledge of flowers) and Ashley worked with my vague ideas and pinterest pictures to create something so beautiful. I really wanted our... Read More wedding to be very romantic - lots of flowers and lights. What these ladies came up with was absolutely perfect. We were married in front of a fireplace at our venue and Ashley created a beautiful floral garland that was a total showstopper. Every bit of the process was so easy and Ashley was a dream to work with. Everything was perfect. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Kelly Acock is the most incredible florist! I am the third of three girls, and we all used Kelly for our weddings. Each of our weddings was so different and Kelly gave all of us the most amazing flowers. I still can't get over how beautiful everything was! From our bouquets, to... Read More the boys' boutonnieres, to the centerpieces everything was gorgeous. Our photographer even said they were the most beautiful bouquets he'd ever photographed! Kelly is the best! So easy to work with and goes so far above and beyond whatever vision you have for your big day!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Kayley H

They were so great to work with and always responded quickly to any questions or requests! Ashley updated our proposal multiple times with changes we wanted, and did everything she could to make our vision come true! The flowers and decor were even more beautiful than I... Read More pictured, and we received many compliments!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Julie B

Good Earth Ashley and her team at Good Earth were eager to fulfill our vision for the flowers. They listened, adjusted, and designed everything to meet the Bride’s expectations. It took several meetings and discussions to get it right and in the end, everything looked... Read More beautiful. We recommend Good Earth.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Nina H

I provided a mood board to Good Earth not knowing what to expect but was amazed by how much attention they put into to create exactly what I had imagined and dreamed of! All of the arrangements were absolutely stunning! They did a great job decorating the wooden altar and... Read More reusing the same flowers for the reception tables. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement of flowers I have ever seen. The boutonnieres were so detailed and elegant and perfectly matched with the colors of my wedding. My husband loved his boutonniere! We feel like Good Earth took our guidance and ran with it- and gave us exactly what we wanted without much effort on our part, which was a relief considering how stressful wedding planning is. We still talk about how amazing the flowers were. Thank you so much Good Earth!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Katie B

I worked with Ashley and she was amazing. After finding her at a wedding show, I had a consultation with her. She was so knowledgeable and open to my wants and ideas. She was very professional and I never felt her try to stray me a certain way nor did she give any sign she... Read More didn't like my ideas. The day of the wedding came and she had gorgeously decorated everything. The flowers were so vibrant and bold. None appeared to be wilting or in rough shape. My MIL and SILs corsages lasted about a month afterwards. Beautiful all around. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Brittney K

Good Earth Floral did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. Ashley is incredible at her job. She was extremely helpful. Ashley was creative, reliable, flexible, and always friendly. Our flowers were beautiful and exactly what I expected. I was blown away when I walked... Read More into our reception. Everything was perfect! I would highly recommend Good Earth Floral. We have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Ashley and Good Earth Floral.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Gage R

Ashley at Good Earth Floral is a god-sent! Anything you want she can do, and she will do it better than any of your Pinterest ideas you pinned. Finding a florist that sincerely cares about you and doing whatever it takes to execute your vision is hard, and the second I sat down... Read More with Ashley, I knew I was in good hands. My guests said my bouquet was the most amazing bouquet they have ever seen! I could not have dreamed of anything better. Also, I didn't have to worry about finding any other decor for tables because Ashley provided it all with her vast array of floral decor I got to choose from. Everything was delivered and set up by Good Earth and all I had to do was walk out and see my amazing floral designs on the tables. Absolutely perfection. I would choose Good Earth Floral over again and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Sara D

Words cannot truly capture how fabulous Ashley and her staff are. She provided flowers for my bridal shower as well as the wedding day. She is the BEST florist. We loved meeting with her in person and knew we had to work with her. She is extremely professional and timely. We... Read More planned our wedding from outside of Kansas City, but we felt entirely confident in Ashley's abilities to deliver our desired floral arrangements. She and her team executed beautifully. Our guests LOVED our centerpieces. I LOVED my bouquet. She can work with your budget and is extremely reasonable. Her work is stunning and we have recommended her to friends and family. Seriously, she is great!!! Thanks again, Ashley!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Rebecca H

I absolutely loved working with Ashley! I walked into her office with zero sense of what I wanted to do with florals, and ended up with one of the most gorgeous displays I could've asked for. I actually gasped when I walked into the space -- it was somehow more beautiful than... Read More I'd imagined! Thank you for bringing my vision to life, Good Earth!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Emily M

Wow! I did not feel a strong need to make a big deal of wedding flowers - a couple bouquets, some center pieces and we'll call it a day. However, when I saw Ashley's beautiful work, I was SO thrilled that we had such a visionary and professional florist on our side! EVERYONE... Read More commented on how beautiful the flowers were, and I was equally as thrilled with how great Ashley made our wedding look.

Wonderful Bouquets!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Courtney K

Thank you Good Earth Floral for adding that extra wow to our big day! Ashley was amazing and the bouquets turned out even better than I could have ever imagined! They were very reasonably priced and actually listened to what we wanted in our flowers to compliment out wedding... Read More theme.

Went above and beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Michelle M

We had Good Earth and Ashley do the florals and centerpieces for our October wedding. I wanted beautiful flowers but I also didn't want to break the bank. Ashley was so great to work with, she could get the vibe I was going for and had so many great ideas! Letting her do the... Read More centerpieces for the wedding was the best decision ever too! I sent her pictures from pinterest on centerpieces I wanted (with lanterns and tea lights) and when they came to set everything up I was blown away! They put my pinterest pictures to shame! I couldn't stop staring, everything was gorgeous and above and beyond anything I could have expected. I loved my flowers and they set the perfect mood. I would definitely recommend Ashley to anyone looking for beautiful and affordable florals for their wedding!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Danielle B

I'm so in love with how my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, our centerpieces, our cake flowers, and everything turned out! The florals were absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend Good Earth Floral! I told them what I wanted and what my budget was and they made it happen!... Read More Wonderful job!

Holy Cow!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Melissa B

Oh my goodness! Where do I start? Good Earth Floral literally made my childhood vision of my wedding day come true. The flowers were stunning! Our outdoor ceremony space smelled of roses and looked EXACTLY like I had envisioned. We are so grateful to Ashley at Good Earth Floral... Read More for being such an amazing artist and kind hearted person. There is no one else in town I would go to when looking for flowers for your wedding or ANY event. Best in town. Hands down.

Stunning Flowers

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Mallory F

This was probably my favorite part of the entire wedding planning process. Good Earth was the only florist we met with because we knew we'd be disappointed with anyone else. We found Good Earth simply through recommendations from our other vendors. Each one of them said, "Oh,... Read More you have to go with Ashley at Good Earth." That spoke volumes to us so we contacted Ashely, had our first meeting, received the quote and booked them! Ashley and her team were so sweet and beyond easy to work with. They made our bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl bouquets, flowers for our mass, all of our centerpieces for the reception, beautiful garland for our head table, and flowers for our cake. All I can say is...WOW! I literally cried when I saw my bouquet. We used my mom's veil for the wrapping on my bouquet and a special family rosary was wrapped in there as well -- it was so special and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My bouquet was HUGE and I received compliments on it all night. In fact, one of my bridesmaids made the comment how her bridesmaid bouquet was bigger than her bouquet when she got married. They all kept saying how they wished they could keep them alive forever. Our centerpieces were so stunning and their fragrance filled the room. My mouth dropped when I saw the centerpieces. They were so much bigger than we thought they would be so we felt like we definitely got more bang for our buck, which is always a good feeling! Go with Good Earth and you will not be disappointed. Their designs will seriously take your breath away.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Kaylee S

I truly don't even know where to begin about Good Earth! My floral was the #1 thing I wanted to splurge on for my wedding and one of the most important factors! I stressed to the gals at Good Earth how important the floral was to me over and over... Throughout my consultation... Read More and my proposal they happily made changes to make sure it was exactly what I had wanted. Although the proposal reflected everything I imagined, I still had little fear of my high expectations.. The morning of my wedding I walked into our venue to say hi to the Good Earth Team after they arrived and I had to stop in my tracks at how gorgeous my floral was. From the tables centerpieces to my bouquet and so forth, everything was EXACTLY as I imagined. They executed the overall look to my wedding and I couldn't be more thankful. We got married two weeks ago and I've had at least a dozen people who are engaged asked where we got our floral! I suggest Good Earth to any bride with a creative mind who is looking for someone to bring their vision to life!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Sarah S

Ashley and her team at Good Earth are WONDERFUL! We had extremely high expectations for our wedding and she exceeded them all! One main request I made was that I wanted her to use peonies. Several florists informed us they could not promise that flower as it was late in the... Read More season. However, Ashley made it happen. She gave me the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces I have ever seen. I gave her a brief description of the vision we had for our wedding and I do not know how she did it but she nailed it!! We will be talking about these flowers for many years and will absolutely recommend Good Earth to all family and friends.

Ashley Hotka

Ashley has been featured on WE TV's My Fair Wedding with David Tutera in the 2011 season premiere episode as well as in several wedding publications such as The Knot, Style Me Pretty, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Her Life, KC Magazine, Perfect Wedding Guide and KC Weddings. Good Earth Floral has also been awarded Best of Weddings 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 and Couple's Choice 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 as well as Gold from Borrowed and Blue.