Goody Blue Shoes Party Band

Serving Greater Philadelphia, the Jersey Shore and Beyond!

Instruments

Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trumpet, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Serving Greater Philadelphia, the Jersey Shore and Beyond! (856) 236-7200

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Meghan H

GBS absolutely MADE our wedding. John was so incredible to work with- followed up with us throughout the planning process, met with us to make sure we were on the same page with music choices, and led us through the night like the natural he is. EVERYONE at our wedding was... Read More amazed at how great the band was- guests kept texting us the next day asking for their name! We are so thankful we went with Goody Blue shoes for our wedding band- from our beautiful first dance song to our epic last dance - GBS provided us with the dance-filled wedding we dreamed of.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 David H

From the Father of the Bride's perspective ... I can't thank GBS enough for the GREAT time Saturday night. From start to finish, every detail, every song all worked together to make Meghan and Mike's day ever more special. Goody Blue Shoes is the BEST. PARTY. BAND. EVER.... Read More Can't wait till our paths cross again!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lorrie B

Goody Blue Shoes made our wedding reception extra special. Their music and vocals are amazing. They learned songs just for us. Most of all, John took the time to help us plan the entire evening's entertainment and the results were spectacular!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Katie H

They made our wedding! The kept the energy level high the entire night. John is incredible and will customize the music to your liking. I cannot express how incredibly talented and considerate this group of people are. My parents were wary of having a band instead of a DJ, but... Read More they immediately convinced otherwise when hearing this fantastic group. They will not stop ranting and raving about them and constantly recommend them to all of their friends for any party they have. That means a lot because my parents are very stubborn when it comes to their opinion. You will not be disappointed if you choose this group for any of your functions.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Kate K

Our reception is in April and cannot wait!!!!

This band rocks!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

John and GBS were great at our wedding reception. John was with every step of the way, helping with song selection and planning. The band was top notch and had everybody dancing all night. My new inlaws are still talking about the reception. I have recommended GBS to my... Read More friends.

band at our daughters wedding

Reviewed on 8/22/2015

This group is top notch. WE had a very large outdoor wedding under a tent and I can't begin to tell you how much fun everyone had. And we had alot of different age ranges. From the bride/groom dance to the father/daughter dance to the mother/son dance it was awesome. We had so... Read More many emails and text messages the following day telling us it was the best wedding ever. I really don't think there was anyone sitting at the tables because everyone was on the dance floor. I would recommend this group to everyone. They cater to whatever your group wants. Very professional and all over great group of people.

My Wedding!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Alex K

Goody Blue Shoes was an amazing band to work with! From the beginning to the end they were nothing but honest, helpful and most of all fun and outgoing! They were sure to put my husband and I first and only wanted the best for our day!! John gave us great advice from what songs... Read More to play at what time, the schedule for the day of and some suggestions on Mother and Son songs. I can not say enough great things about GBS. I highly recommend them to any bride and groom. They learned new songs to sing for us and because we are into country they learned a melody of country music for us and our guests! It was nothing but amazing and we owe it to John and his crew!