Goofy Photo booth

Bucks & Montgomery County PA (outside area may incur a fee)

Customized Photo Booth for your wedding

Capture the Goofy Fun and Excitement Photo Booth Rentals are a great way to entertain guests of all ages while creating personalized keepsakes of your wedding that everyone will have to take home. Open Air, Enclosed, LED, Green Screen, Video, Social Media, Indoor or Outdoor Photo Booths available. Staffed by our own Goofy and Fun Professionals. Commercial-Grade Touchscreen monitors with your personalized welcome screen. Captured with Cannon® High-Resolution photos. Personalized prints with your custom logo or engagement photo available in just seconds after the photo session. Great Goofy fun for all ages!

Photo + Video

On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

PO BOX 369, Lansdale, PA Bucks & Montgomery County PA (outside area may incur a fee) (215) 882-8063

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Erica T

After a failed Groupon photo booth scam got me, Goofy Photo Booth saved the day. I booked about a month before my wedding when I realized that the other company, who was not responding to me, was a scam based on Yelp reviews. The staff at Goofy Photo booth was so helpful and... Read More reassuring that they put my mind at ease. Many of my guests at the wedding commented that it was the best photo booth they had been in due to the number and variety of the props they provided. There was a large folding table full of items to use. The price was amazing, as was the service.

2017-09-26T14:14:06 Response from the vendor

Hi Erica, Thank you so much for your kind words! We were happy to help you and we really had a fun time at your wedding! Goofy Photo Booth

Meet The President

William Breish

Founder, Photography has been a passion for Bill since the age of 13 when he received his very own Dark Room. After 25 years of photographing houses for over 6000 real estate agents, Bill felt it was time for something different and yet he did not want to leave the safety of the field that he loved so much. What better than a photo booth combining the technology that he enjoys and photography all in one fun platform. Today with 7 Goofy attendants and an impeccable office staff that tend to every detail of a photo booth rental Goofy Photo has become one of the premeir photo booth rentals.