Is this your business? claim it now

got light.

San Francisco Bay Area

Chandeliers, Lanterns, Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Rentals + Equipment

211 Industrial Street, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Bay Area

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Catlin M

Our wedding reception room looked downright MAGICAL with GL's expertise. Kristina was a very patient, excellent source of help that really maximized our financial abilities with the vision we had - their team was prompt, thorough, and very creative!

Professional with beautiful work!

Reviewed on 4/13/2014 Katie M

Got light was the only lighting vendor for our site. The lack of choice was not limiting, as got light has a great number of options and had exactly what I was hoping for. There's an obligatory package that contains certain highlights and general lighting for the room. With... Read More the candlelight we added, just the basic package probably would have been fine. However, I wanted to add crystal chandeliers, which they spaced perfectly. Their team was extremely pleasant, responsive, and professional, and I would highly recommend them again.

Amazing people and gorgeous work

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Corinne R

Our room was completely transformed by the lighting and drapes provided by Refraction. They took a very special room and turned into a work of art. I couldn't have been happier with the result! I also had nothing but extremely positive and easy conversations in the weeks before... Read More the wedding and went into the day completely confident everything would be perfect. These guys are complete professionals and you can trust them with anything!