Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Tri-State Area (215) 407-3311

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Julia A

Erin is amazing! She drove to Cape May to shoot a beach engagement session for my fiancé and I, and the photos turned out beautiful. Looking forward to Erin shooting our wedding in June!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sara M

Do yourself a favor and hire this company! Grace + Ardor did our engagement shoot. Erin made us feel so comfortable and provided direction where needed. The pictures came out very natural looking and captured who we are as a couple. We felt like US while shooting! While her... Read More photography skills are amazing, her graphic design talent should not be overlooked. She also designed our wedding invitations. I was so pleased with how she was able to create something that was unique and elegant - really capturing our wedding aesthetic. Erin is an all around pleasure to work with! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kirstyn G

Grace + Ardor is simply amazing!! I knew from the day I heard about Erin's company that I wanted to use her for my wedding! My fiancé and I got engaged this year in Doylestown and we wanted to do our engagement photos there as well. Erin's creative and passion came through... Read More immediately as we walked the little side streets of the Borough! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera from the first picture she took! Our pictures turned out better than we could have imagined and we cannot wait to show them off to our friends and family and use them for our Save the Dates!! April cannot come soon enough when we photographs our wedding!!! We would recommend Grace + Ardor to anyone looking for wedding/engagement photos in a heart beat. Erin herself has been amazing throughout this whole process! She is so friendly, passionate, knowledgeable and accommodating! She is amazing!! We love her and her work!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Steve N

Let me start off saying that Erin did such an amazing job for my fiance and I's engagement shoot! She made us feel completely at ease, and the whole process was relaxing and fun. She was willing to drive down to Cape May, NJ and the images she captured were stunning! Not only is... Read More she extremely talented, but she is very professional. She was always a phone call or text away if we had any questions. We are so excited for her to capture our wedding in June! If you choose Grace & Ardor, you will have an amazing time, and the photos will show it. Will Definitely recommend to all my friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jessica V

Erin’s work for our engagement and wedding photos was fantastic! For our engagement photos she guided us since we had never taken professional photos and made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. Then for our wedding, she made an outline for the whole day to make sure it went... Read More smoothly. I still look at my wedding pictures daily and I am so in love with every one- her work is impeccable! She does an amazing job and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kari L

Erin came all the way down to Raleigh, NC to do our wedding photos! She was nothing but professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. Her pictures have a beautiful warm glow about them and every single picture we had taken from our big day was stunning. From the little... Read More detail pictures of the venue to the candids at the reception, we are just thrilled with how they came out. She made sure to capture every moment and it was so much fun going back through and reliving our big day through her gorgeous photos. Her passion for what she does is so obvious when you see her work... I would recommend her over and over again to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Erin did my fiancé and I’s engagement shoot and it couldn’t have been any better. During the shoot she made us feel very comfortable. From the moment we started you could sense her passion for photography and her desire to provide us with exactly what we were looking for. During... Read More the shoot we didn’t have ideal weather however Erin was able to quickly improvise and we were able to make the best of the situation. Our pictures came out beautiful! I would highly recommend Erin!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Whitney G

Erin’s photography and passion for what she creates truly never ceases to amaze me! Our engagement shoot at Rehoboth Beach, DE was everything we imagined and beyond! Erin braved the chilly spring temperatures and whicked winds to capture our love and guide us seemlessly through... Read More every beautiful photo she took. Her work is impeccable and her creative eye is unlike any photographer I have seen. She is fun, laid back, organized and most importantly extremely professional! She is truly the best in the business and we are so fortune to know Erin! We have gotten so many compliments on our photos and we could not wait to display them all over our home ! We can’t thank you enough for capturing this exciting chapter in our lives ; we look forward to cherishing them forever!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Elise A

Grace + Ardor photographed our wedding at the Free Library of Philadelphia and was a pleasure to work with! We could not be happier with the way our photographs turned out! The entire process of working with Erin was seamless from start to finish. She put together a... Read More comprehensive schedule for the day of, took time to meet with us and scope our picture locations, and was extremely responsive. Erin and her second shooter Jessi were a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond on the day of. We received our pictures so quickly after our wedding da and have received so many compliments on our pictures and everyone has raved about how they came out. I would recommend them to all brides without any hesitation!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Cori A

Erin at Grace + Ardor Co. was absolutely amazing to work with! Made posing for photos feel natural and effortless, and the end result was better than we could have ever imagined. We will cherish these photos forever!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Laura R

Being a plus size bride, I was really worried about hiring a photographer for my wedding- I thought I would hate how I looked in all of the pictures. Throw in a raging Nor'easter on our wedding day, and I was convinced having good pictures was just not in the cards for us. I... Read More could not have been more wrong. Erin and her second shooter at Grace + Ardor showed up with bells on and weren't even phased by the rain. I can honestly say that I have never, ever, felt more beautiful than I did, when we received our sneak peak photos THE MORNING AFTER OUR WEDDING. We received the rest of our pictures faster than I expected too. Erin is a true artist, perfectionist, and professional. I would hire her again without hesitation, and I recommend her to all of the brides I meet. Everyone that I bump into since the wedding has commented on how fun it was and amazing our pictures turned out. In a sea of photographers that all seem to do the same thing over and over-- I felt like Erin photographed our day in a way that uniquely captured us, our guests, our family, the venue, details, and the energy of the whole day/night. The wedding flew by so fast, but I am so grateful that I will be able to re-live the day/night over and over, thanks to such a great photographer. Thanks, Erin!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Kristen S

We used Grace + Ardor from start to finish (stationary through photography), and could not be happier we did! The entire process was seamless, Erin and Tracey were both so professional (and so helpful to me the day of the wedding), stationary was absolutely stunning and so... Read More creative, and the photos we just received (and in under 2 weeks time!!) are absolutely flawless!!! We have already received so many compliments on both the stationary and photography, and we will never go elsewhere for either! Grace + Ardor is top notch from start to finish and we will never stop recommending their work. A MUST USE for anything photography, stationary, and/or wedding related. You will not be disappointed! Thank you so, so much to Erin and tracey for the truly flawless work that was provided, and for being so responsive and excited along the way!! We are endlessly thankful!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Melina L

Words cannot explain how talented Erin is from Grace+Ardor Co. We had our engagement session and wedding day captured by Erin and our pictures are just incredible! I cry every time I look at pictures from our wedding day and we've received so many compliments on how gorgeous our... Read More photos are. She is a beautiful person inside & out and has such a talent for capturing those moments that you want to keep forever. Thank you from the bottom of our heart for sharing your passion & creativity with us!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

As the parent of a recent bride, the number of important decisions that need to be made for that “very special day” can be quite overwhelming. But I must say, after choosing the venue the most important decision you’ll make, is choosing your photographer. We were looking for... Read More someone who could not only take the poised wedding portrait pictures, but someone with an eye for detail and a creative flair who could use the venues surroundings to its fullest extent, and who could literally make all those non-poised pictures come to life. We found that photographer at Grace + Ardor. Erin Doyle was amazing! Her attention to detail was phenomenal and her professional manner made her a pleasure for all to work with. Upon completion of the after wedding photos, she moved through the crowd completely unobtrusively for the remainder of the event, capturing precious moments of the bride and groom and all of their guest. These gorgeous picture our daughter and son-in-law have of their wedding day will provide them with a lifetime of wonderful memories. Thank you Grace + Ardor!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

Erin, owner of Grace + Ardor Co., shot our engagement session and wedding. It's hard to deny Erin's talent and passion for photography, which were demonstrated by the amazing prints we recently received. Our engagement session was in Cape May, NJ and our wedding at Terrain at... Read More Styer's in Glenn Mills, PA. Grace + Ardor Co.'s range extends far beyond engagement sessions and weddings, lifestyle, fashion and portraits. Be sure to look them up! http://www.graceandardor.com/

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

Grace & Ardor has such an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. Erin created some stunning photos that take us back to the day each time we look at them. Erin was attentive and enthusiastic on both our pre-wedding shoot and... Read More on the wedding day, resulting in our stunning photos that incorporated his detailed and modern style, which we couldn’t be more thrilled. Grace & Ardor is a first class company and we are so happy we choose them. Erin and her company couldn't be recommended enough.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Hilary W

Grace and Ardor did my engagement photos and my wedding. To say she exceed my expectations is an understatement. Of all the decisions you make while planning your wedding, the best decision we made was booking Grace & Ardor. We were married at Terrain at Styers which has a very... Read More organic feel and requires a lot of creativity from the photographer. She was able to capture and bring to life every single moment from that day and night. I literally cried when we got our photos and I still cry when I see them. I can not say enough great things about Erin, but I can guarantee that we will be booking her for every future event and for my sisters wedding.