Dallas & Fort Worth's Premier Events Company

Our mission at Grace of Love Events is to first build a relationship based on trust and commitment. Understanding you on a personal level will help us make your dream wedding a reality. We truly believe that no two events are alike. With our creativity, organization and experience, we will plan a flawless affair, allowing you to simply enjoy your special day!

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Laine B

It has taken me forever to sit down and write this review because I just don't know how to put into words my adoration and appreciation for Melissa and Hayley from Grace of Love Events. They made the experience of planning for a wedding so simple and enjoyable. The detail they... Read More put into not only planning your wedding, but also into just getting to know YOU is remarkable. We felt like we were listened to every step of the way. (Especially when Melissa had a pint of ice cream ready for my dad to eat on the day of the wedding). I was so sad when our wedding was over because I knew that meant I wouldn't get to see Melissa and Hayley as much! They are so professional, but also down-to-earth, which makes them such a joy to work with! I will recommend them to everyone I know :)

2017-12-19T13:08:14 Response from the vendor

It was such a delight working with you guys! We definitely are still swooning over your wedding and how perfect it was in every way! Thank you for giving Grace of Love Events the opportunity to design and plan your BIG day! XO

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Cindy G

I would give 6 stars if I could! I couldn't have been more pleased with everything from planning to execution of every detail. The wedding was exactly what my daughter & son-in-law wanted. Melissa went above and beyond, fixing problems I didn't even know we had. She even... Read More brought my husband ice cream to go with his wedding cake, which means she really got to know us. Book with Melissa, you won't be disappointed!

2017-10-22T15:44:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! This makes us so incredibly happy to hear! We are going to miss hanging and working with you all! Your daughter’s wedding was definitely one for the books! Blessings to you all!

Reviewed on 4/06/2018 Kaity S

Hiring Melissa was hands down the best decision I made regarding our wedding. She is so sweet and personable. As soon as I met with her for the first time a ton of stress lifted off of my shoulders. I knew she had everything under control. She was so organized and handled things... Read More that I never would have even thought of if it wasn't for her. She handled communicating with all of the vendors and put everything together the day of so that I was able to just relax and enjoy the day. She was AMAZING!!!

2018-04-07T08:04:34 Response from the vendor

Words cannot express my appreciation for this wonderful review. It was such an honor working with you and your family! Glad we were there to make your day special!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Tara S

Melissa Tacker and her assistant were amazing and made sure my wedding went off without a hitch! Leading up to the day, we met several times, and Melissa made sure I had every detail covered. And the day of, she made sure everything went perfectly. I've heard that you should... Read More always be prepared for something to go wrong on your wedding day, but that was not the case. Everything was even better than we planned. We had our wedding at a hotel, and our rep there quit about a month before the wedding, which made me even more glad to have Melissa on our side--she was the only one who knew exactly what our plans were, and she made sure everything turned out perfectly. She is the most valuable person you could have there on your wedding day!

2018-01-14T12:29:40 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! We enjoyed working with you guys! Definitely going to miss ya! XO

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Jacey H

WOW WOW WOW is all I have to say about the team at Grace of Love!! I hired this company for day-of coordination and am so glad I did! It was by far my best investment during my whole wedding process. Melissa is a true saint who is so incredibly great at what she does. From the... Read More initial meeting with her she made me feel comfortable, like a friend does, and I felt that she truly cared about me and making sure my wedding day went off without a hitch. I had a BIG wedding that was dense in MANY details I was wanting to include. Melissa was on top of everything and what may have seemed overwhelming to many, she took with ease and poise. Forever thankful for her and her team!!

2018-01-14T12:29:02 Response from the vendor

I am so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! This review means so much to us!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Melissa H

Wow, wow, WOW! 10/10, 5 stars, best in the business! I was unsure on whether or not I should work with a planner for my wedding, but partnering with Melissa and Stephanie was hands down the best decision I made throughout the planning process. Stephanie is extremely prompt and... Read More really fun to work with. Not only did she nail down every detail for me, especially when I was undecided, she also knew the questions to ask of me and every other vendor I booked for the big day. It was really important for me to have a planner with an open mind since I opted not to have some of the more traditional events like a cake cutting (we went with a donut tower instead) as well as someone with creativity. Stephanie also met me and picked up all of my decor, which made it super easy going into the wedding week stress-free. After the wedding, several people from the wedding party as well as family members mentioned how helpful Stephanie was in keeping the flow going throughout the day. One of my guests said, "Just when I thought to look for her, she was there!" And that is exactly how I felt on my wedding day. I love this pair of creative geniuses, and I can't imagine what my wedding would have been like without the help of Grace of Love Events. Thank you so much for making it the best day ever!

2017-12-11T09:07:00 Response from the vendor

We just love hearing sweet words like this! Stephanie and Melissa had an amazing time working with you! Thank you so much for choosing Grace of Love Events!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Stephanie M

Grace of Love is absolutely amazing. They were able to make our special day something that we will never forget. Hayley is so sweet and talented that I know we could not have done it without her. She thrives for perfection and makes sure the bride and groom are taken care of!... Read More You can tell Melissa’s passion for what she does. She will do everything she can to make your day perfect. I truly recommend Grace of Love for your wedding planning needs, they’re hands down the best in the industry. Thank you guys again for making our wedding everything that we wanted it to be!

2017-10-15T20:56:26 Response from the vendor

Words cannot express my appreciation for this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with you and making your day perfect! XO

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Claudia C

Melissa was amazing! She made me feel so at ease from our first meeting until the wedding day. My bridesmaids loved the day of kit she brought with her, and she made everything look so beautiful at our venue. I highly recommend Melissa to anyone. Planning my wedding with my mom... Read More living three states away was challenging at times, so it was great having Melissa there for advice and suggestions! Thank you Melissa for making our day perfect. You are the best!

2017-10-05T15:38:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! You wedding was so much fun and so beautiful. May your marriage be filled with tons of love and happiness!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jordan D

Melissa Tacker is by far one of the best people I have ever met. She is incredibly professional, but more importantly, she is a genuinely good person. She and her assistant Haley made our special day so seamless and amazing. I did not stress about one single thing. If I needed... Read More something, I turned around and one of them was there to help. Not only was everything set up when we got to the venue, it looked beautiful and perfect! They went above and beyond and I cannot say enough great things about Grace of Love Events. My fiance and I had had a vendor fall through during our wedding planning,and Melissa was the first person I reached out to. Not only was she ready with more vendors, she was so supportive during that stressful time. She has been in the industry for 10 years and knows exactly how to help REGARDLESS of the issue. She is confident in her abilities (and has every reason to be!) and can handle any scenario possible. Again, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Grace of Love. They are good, honest, genuine people that truly enjoy what they do. These are some of the best people I have ever met. Highly highly recommend!

2017-06-30T08:59:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We loved every single minute of your wedding and wish we could re-live it over again! XOXO

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Jan M

Melissa was wonderful!!! She helped us all the way!!! We used her for month of and she was awesome!! She took over and we got to enjoy every moment of the wedding!!! Thank you Melissa for letting us enjoy our daughters special day!!!

2017-06-28T16:10:02 Response from the vendor

I am so happy to hear this! Thank you for choosing to have your daughter's wedding with us - it was a pleasure working with you! XO

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Claire S

Stephanie was amazing to work with! She made sure everything ran so smoothly and on schedule. I didn't worry about anything knowing that she was taking care of all logistical things. I just used the month-of service but Stephanie was always available by email or text. She is so... Read More sweet and I can't recommend her enough.

2017-06-05T14:56:49 Response from the vendor

We just love hearing sweet words like this! Stephanie had an amazing time working with you! Thank you so much for choosing Grace of Love Events!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Cory T

Melissa is my savior...that is all. I didnt think that I needed a wedding planner and man was I wrong. A HS friend recommended her and I contacted her in a complete mode of panic. I was a long distance Bride, living in South Dakota but planning a wedding in Dallas, TX. We hired... Read More Melissa on exactly 30 days out from our wedding date and I cant even begin to explain how much she did, how much better she made me feel, and how much my mother and step-mom appreciated it!!! Her personality is perfect, a "let's get things taken care of" kinda gal, but she will make you laugh all at the same time! Melissa - thank you for making our wedding day absolutely perfect :)

2017-03-07T14:51:39 Response from the vendor

AW thank you so much for your review! I am going to miss laughing and working with you! May you have an amazing and so much fun marriage!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Steph R

Melissa was our month of coordinator for our October wedding. I had met her at one of the Dallas bridal shows and really like her personalities. When we met for our consultation she was very sweet and excited for us. She really wanted to know what my vision was for the wedding.... Read More Even though we had booked her for our month of coordinator i had asked her a few questions in the early stages of planning about her suggestions for what time we should start certain things, etc. and she was happy to answer them. We had a little over two months before the wedding and she asked me all of the vendor information and details. She created a very detailed timeline and took notes of how i wanted everything to be. She also came to my venue layout meeting with me and I'm so glad she did. Definitely helped me make some decisions that worked out so well for our wedding. At the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding she took SO much stress off of me. She had everything completely handled. The details of everything look exactly how i had pictured it and the reception ran so smoothly. It was a blast. Thank you Melissa for taking care of everything for us so we could truly enjoy our day without stress!

2016-11-04T09:50:37 Response from the vendor

Words cannot express my appreciation for this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with you and making your day stress free and a blast! Sweet Regards!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren P

We used Grace of Love for our wedding coordinator and Melissa was AMAZING! As a high stressed bride she literally got rid of any anxiety, stress and issues that arose immediately! She was extremely helpful in the planning process if I had questions or concerns, and offered to go... Read More on meetings with my other vendors. Our wedding day my family, friends and I literally didn't have to do anything. She took care of the entire setup, decor, everything! And let me tell you it turned out to be amazing! Our day was flawless, everything ran smooth and there was not one issue that arose. I could not have done it without Melissa and her team. It was perfect! I want to relive the day and wouldn't change one single thing thanks to Melissa and staff! Probably the best money we spent on the whole wedding

2016-10-26T08:03:06 Response from the vendor

Gosh Lauren, you are making us blush! It was such an honor working with you and your family! We had such a blast working your wedding, we didn't want it to end either! Thank you so much for choosing Grace of Love Events!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Molly H

Melissa was so so so organized (and that's exactly what you need for a day of coordinator)! She went to many of my meetings with me at the venue and made sure that every detail was taken care of! I sent her probably 100 emails and she would always promptly respond to each of... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw them and help me organize the wedding so that it flowed just right. She made sure that everything we brought into the venue was set up just right and then returned to our parents. Our venue was very strict about having everything cleared out that night and Melissa was on top of it, she made sure we got our deposit back too! During the reception I didn't have to talk to any of the vendors, she handled it all. She also made sure my husband and I stayed on schedule which was a huge help. If you are looking for a day of coordinator who will make your big day a breeze, I would say Melissa hands down!

2016-09-22T07:46:12 Response from the vendor

Wow, is the only word we can express. Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review...it means more to us than you will ever know. You wedding was jaw dropping beautiful and we were happy to be apart of it. May your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Ffion Z

I could not have asked for a better experience at my wedding. Melissa came highly recommended and I am so glad we worked with her! She was diligent and made sure our day was special and that we didn't have to worry. She was willing to take things on so that I did not have to... Read More stress over them. She did our flowers! Most of all she made sure that we were taken care of so we could enjoy our day. She is polite and caring. I am happy that I get to call her a friend now.

2016-09-22T07:44:46 Response from the vendor

You wedding was so much fun and so beautiful. Your words mean so much to us and it was truly an honor to work with such a sweet bride like yourself! XO

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Kimberly M

Hayley was a pleasure to work with. She was always available to answer any questions I had and to help ease my pre-wedding jitters. She gives honest advice (who to tip, who not to, what you should expect from your vendors, what a reasonable price for a service is etc...). I... Read More could not have gotten through the planning process without her. My wedding day was stress free and very well put together because of her care to details. She will be an invaluable resource to you on your wedding day,

2016-07-28T08:22:52 Response from the vendor

We just love hearing sweet words like this! Hayley had an amazing time working with you! Thank you so much for choosing Grace of Love Events!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Ali W

Melissa was absolutely fantastic to work with! She made our day run smoothly and was there to work with all of our vendors so that I could enjoy my wedding day! I was very impressed with Melissa's professionalism throughout the planning process and she was so fun to meet with!... Read More She has a true eye for design and helped guide me to make great decisions along the way! I highly recommend Melissa to any bride who wants their day to be perfect!

2016-06-28T07:38:16 Response from the vendor

Wow- thank you!! It was such a blessing working with you and your family! Wishing you a successful and happy marriage! XO

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

Coming from a Hispanic background, my husband (fiance at the time) and I kept being told that family could help with the planning and execution of our wedding. However, while shuffling school and work, along with the wedding planning, meeting Melissa from Grace of Love Events... Read More was the best thing to happen to us. She is very personable, cheerful and was ready to help us! We chose the Grace Package (Day of Wedding Coordination). She met with us, provided input concerning things we hadn't considered, dealt with our vendors. She was truly amazing! It was supposed to rain the week of our wedding and as you can imagine, I was really nervous about that. She reassured me and although it did rain, she helped find umbrellas and along with my bridesmaids ensured I made it into the chapel nice and dry! She set up our centerpieces, took care of bringing them down. There are so many details I could speak about but one thing is certain, Melissa felt like a close friend who ensured our day was truly magical and exactly what we wanted. Family and friends realized we had made the best decision. Absolutely no regrets!

2016-06-11T07:30:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We were happy to be a part of your beautiful day! Wishing you all a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Adri S

Melissa is wonderful! She pays attention to every detail and treated my wedding as if it were her own. She takes pride in all that she does, and I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for her guidance, in my case holding my hand the whole way. She was there from every... Read More tear to every laugh, and really got to know us as a couple and it really showed in the wedding reception. She made our day PERFECT. Thank you Melissa, for everything!

2016-04-23T13:39:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! This makes us so incredibly happy to hear! We're overjoyed that you felt everything went perfect! Thank you for being such a wonderful client- it sure makes our job a lot easier. Wishing you a successful and happy marriage!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Steph S

We hired Melissa for our day of coordinator and never had a doubt in our mind that she was the perfect fit for us. She constantly checked in with us prior to the wedding, was extremely detail oriented, and was attentive to all our needs throughout our special day. The wedding... Read More day ran completely flawlessly due to Melissa's professionalism and eye for detail. She set up all our personal items as we discussed, executed the timeline and informing us of when important events were coming, and ensured that our vision came to life; allowing us to truly enjoy our day together. We would highly recommend Grace of Love Events and Melissa for your special event!!

2016-04-23T13:40:41 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for choosing to have your wedding with us - it was a pleasure working with you!

Melissa Tacker, CWP & Hayley Marshall

Melissa & Hayley meet a few years ago while working at a local wedding venue. From day one, they became best friends. After realizing how much of a team they really are, they decided to take Grace of Love Events full-time in 2015! We are your advocate, your style & design guru, hustler for your budget, at times your therapist, but mostly – we are your #1 supporter. We cannot wait to take this journey with you as you start this new chapter in your life!