Timless Photography for every budget

I am honored to serve you on your special day. This is the most important day of your life. I will go above and beyond to make each image absolutely perfect. I have packages to fit every budget and I am willing to customize any package to fit your precise needs. Please contact me so we capture your love story. **JULY Promotion -FREE Table Album**

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Nashville - Willing to Travel (254) 466-1979

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Robin T

This photographer made a beautiful wedding into a timeless memory my husband and I will always have. She is very creative in her staging and effects. You can feel the emotion in the photos. I would highly recommend Sarah for your Wedding.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Michelle G

Sarah is highly skilled with the perfect blend of attention to detail and the intuitive creative vibe working together to get the perfect shot. She also treats her clients like Kings and Queens. They feel special on their special day! The end product is flawless and well worth... Read More the investment. Trustworthy and kind - Sarah goes the extra mile!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Amy T

Sarah genuinely cares for her clients and is excellent!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Paris S

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work as she captured our special day and kept us smiling the entire day!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Lindsey B

Sarah gave us a fantastic military discount and did both our engagement photos (in New York) and our wedding (in Georgia) photos! She truly listens to your wishes and has a wealth of knowledge to help those who have no clue what they want (I.e. Us!) I highly recommend letting... Read More her use her creativity on your album. Ours is amazing. She makes you feel comfortable and makes it fun! I truly enjoyed her being a part of our big day!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 D K

Great, quality photographs captured by a great photographer! Sarah was very personable and asked questions that helped her to understand exactly what we wanted captured on the day. She was very flexible as things changed, working efficiently in a tight time period. She is very... Read More knowledgeable in what she does and very good at making people feel comfortable and confident. We were very pleased with the quality of photos and the variety of posed and genuine moments captured.

Sarah Morrison

I have over 14 years of experience photographing weddings, portraits, and events. I am efficient and flexible and I bring my heart into everything I photograph. I have traveled the world photographing weddings and events. I am excited to work with you and capture your next adventure. Sarah has been featured in The Knot, Dweddings, Mode Magazine and was recently the premiere photographer for CBS Triumph Games in New York supporting wounded veterans.