"Making Your Wedding Day About You"

Graceful Beginnings is a wedding planning business located in Florence, Alabama. However, I love to travel and will work with brides from all locations. My expertise is organization and taking care of details. As a full-time wedding planner, I can be with you in every step of your planning, unlike venue coordinators who are restricted to their venue. My goal is to make the bride's wedding day as stress-free as possible.  I offer two packages: FULL SERVICE PLANNING - $3,000 MONTH OF PLANNING - $1,000 I also offer a FREE CONSULTATION. Contact me so we can discuss your ideas for your wedding.

Honeymoon, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Gaye Choat

What girl doesn't dream of her wedding. From the time I was a teenager, I dreamed of owning a wedding business. I am a detail person and very organized having worked as an administrative assistant in the corporate world. I have a vast knowledge of weddings and trends. I am a Certified Wedding Planner and a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. I am also a Certified Sandals Specialist and can help you plan your honeymoon or destination wedding.