Graceful Designs, LLC

Elegant custom florals, linen and wedding planning. Fifteen year solid reputation in the Hampton Roads area. Preferred vendor of many distinguished hotels and convention centers. Schedule your free consultation and get started on your personal wedding experience with one of the top leaders in the industry. Elegant rentals including King chairs

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

949 Big Bethel Road, Hampton, VA All of Hampton Roads and beyond (757) 813-0671

Excellence in Execution

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Joy R

We engaged Graceful Designs LLC to facilitate and coordinate our wedding planning details and we had zero regrets making that choice. Graceful Designs eliminates the potential concern associated with your event, by focusing not only on the many tedious details of a wedding, but... Read More also by tactfully addressing the often awkward situations that can inevitably accompany large family gatherings. What impressed us the most about the service is not what Graceful Designs promised to deliver—but rather what they did so effortlessly as just part of their routine execution. Any follow ups with a change in the number of attendees, a new vendor, an additional invitation or a late arriving guest were all smoothly accommodated, without fuss. In our situation, the actual wedding coordinator position at the venue was refilled a few months before our date, causing us to worry about the details, given a new person’s involvement. Our concerns were happily unwarranted, with Graceful Designs involved in the process. Graceful Designs ensured that all planning needs were addressed by the new coordinator, by immediately scheduling meetings with her and reviewing / updating all previous timelines, with additional focus. All timing parameters were met with precision by Graceful Designs, by not only Tanya Frazier, the owner, but also by her extended team members. If a meeting needed to be rescheduled, we always received a phone call and/or an e-mail well in advance. Everyone on the Graceful Designs team was well trained, poised, professional and diplomatic in all circumstances that arose with our event. They arrived on time, ready to accommodate all requirements of any situation, with relative ease. Graceful Designs, as a selected option, provided all the flowers for our wedding, delivering inspired arrangements and unique high / low colorful centerpieces, reflective of our chosen theme. Above all, Tanya Frazier, herself, enjoys the pomp and regalia of event execution, and it clearly shows in her genuine excitement about every detail and nuance of your celebration. We heartily endorse Graceful Designs and her exceptional team for your next special occasion, no matter how extensive or modest. Her talent is well worth the expense involved to ensure a flawless, memorable event! -Joy and Alex Strawn 2015

Graceful Designs, LLC was Awesome

Reviewed on 5/26/2015

Words can't describe how happy both my husband and I are with our decision to have Tonya and her grew (Graceful Designs) be our daughter’s wedding coordinator and decorator! It was worth all the money to get her services. From the start, Tonya won us over with her warm smile... Read More and southern hospitality. She was very tentative to my daughters and son in law’s needs. She worked within our budget and one thought we spent a million dollars on the wedding. We have never regretted choosing Graceful Designs. We worked together for almost a whole year and it felt like working with a family member. We still can’t get over the amazing decorations Tonya and her staff did for the ceremony and reception. It was breath taking. Our entire guest loved Tonya and her staff. They were on top of things and it was a wonderful experience. She has an eye for making sure that the bride gets what she needs. It didn’t hesitate to offer alternative suggestions on flowers and so forth. The décor captured my daughter’s wishes. A Happy Bride is a Happy Wedding. We only have one daughter. So we won’t be planning another wedding. If we did have more and they decided to get married, we would definitely use Tonya service in a heartbeat. Graceful Designs ROCK!!!

The absolute best!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Arielle T

First thing I want to say is if there was such thing as a fairy God Mother, then that’s exactly what Tanya Frazier is. I hired Tanya Frazier as my Coordinator and Florist. She truly made my wedding not only beyond my husband and I expectations, but all of my family and friends.... Read More She’s definitely the best florist and coordinator in the Hampton roads area and she can turn anything modest into something astonishingly beautiful. I had my moments when I was getting stressed out about the wedding, but Tanya calmed me down in seconds and told me to relax she has everything under control. And that’s exactly what she did. During my wedding planning process I was going through some rough times, and Tanya was there to guide me through with her wonderful advice. She knew I was on a very tight budget, and she was so flexible with me and I really can’t thank her enough for all the hard work she has done. She suggested some wonderful vendors for me and she really only suggests the most hardworking, generous and reliable vendors like her. I sincerely believe there was no better person for the job than her. She is a very hard working, dedicated and busy woman, but is always available any time of day or night. Tanya is truly one of the sweetest ladies I’ve ever met. When she coordinated for my rehearsal my family was in awe for her work and her organizational skills exceeded everyone’s expectations. My family immediately felt her dedication to make sure the wedding was perfect. Everyone in my family was asking where I found such an amazing wedding planner. She really treats her clients wedding as if they were her own, and she was so delightful and respectful to my family and made all my wishes come true. The graceful designs team was so amazing and made sure everything in my wedding was in perfect order flowed on time. I’m still in shock on how beautiful my wedding turned out and it wouldn’t have been possible without Graceful Designs. There is no better feeling than having a beautiful wedding and having all your family and friends tell you it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Thanks so much Graceful Designs!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Joycelyn S

Tanya Frazier and her team were extremely professional and delivered a product to my exact specifications. In fact, she went above and beyond. The flowers and decor for our wedding were spectacular! I highly recommend Graceful Designs.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Nikita C

Graceful Designs is "The Best"!!! Very professional and organized! Mrs. Tanya connects with her clients on a personal level and is truly all about making your event extra special. I recently got married on 6/10/2017 and was amazed at the work her and her team delivered! Please... Read More book Graceful Designs LLC for your next event! You will not be disappointed! The Happiest Bride Ever, Nikita C.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Divina D

They made my day wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Faith H

Mrs. Tanya is excellent and knows her job very well. They gave me beautiful flower arrangements and reception was absolutely gorgeous. It is a little pricey but its your wedding day you should want it to be perfect! Plus they will try and work with you! I choose a cheap... Read More wedding coordinator , I regret that so much .. I wish I could do it again. Remember, you cant do this over again, you get one chance to do it right and how you want it. . I promise you you get what you pay for... This company does it all and they are excellent at what they do.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Nobiana D

Tanya was the best decorator and coordinator a bride could ask for! From our initial meeting to my wedding, she was 100% on point. The flowers and table setting were beautiful. She was very nice and attentive throughout my planning process. I will work with her for future... Read More celebrations!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rosalyn P

Tanya of Graceful Designs outdid herself! Our floral and decorations were top notch and our guests are still raving about it. Tanya’s bright and bubbly personality, kind spirit, attention to detail, and professionalism are second to none. After interviewing two other... Read More florists/decorators, as soon as I met Tanya, I immediately knew she was the one I wanted to work with. She shared my excitement and enthusiasm about the upcoming wedding and was always available to consult and talk about our design and décor. Tanya was able to take my ideas and exceed my expectations. I HIGHLY recommend Graceful Designs to all brides and well as anyone who wants to host an elegant event. Tanya of Graceful Designs is absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Michelle W

Tanya was very creative, professional, and caring. She made my reception look absolutely stunning with the centerpieces. My mom was in awe at how beautiful they looked. She went over and beyond to make sure I was happy. I could call or e-mail her and always received a prompt... Read More response. Words can't express how thankful I am for her services!!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

As a wedding planner providing your clients with professional, amazing, efficient, hardworking, innovative vendors is something that may be hard to do but I can honestly say working with Tanya with Graceful Designs will put your mind at ease, as she exudes all of these... Read More attributes. Very easy to work and anxious make your day special! Her event design is top notch and is willing to work your clients budget! Working with a phenomenal vendor such as Tanya, your spirits will always be lifted as she guarantees that your event "will just be beautiful, it will be fabulous!"

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Kim S

Tanya and her team were incredible from the beginning of planning to wrapping up our wedding. You will not find anymore more hardworking and dedicated to making your day spectacular. I had to only describe the type of flowers and ideas I had for bouquets and she made it... Read More happen. There's not a moment on the day of the wedding where I had to worry about anything. I was able to enjoy everything from dancing, to eating cake and talking with guests without worrying about what was coming next. I cannot recommend Graceful Designs enough. Do yourself a favor and hire them for your big day! You will literally be able to sit back and enjoy every minute of your planning process.

Reviewed on 2/29/2016

Tonya and her team are flawless in every single detail of decor and planning. I've had the honor of seeing her work as the wedding pastor. Performing over 500 events last year, only a few have stood out in my memory and absolutely Graceful Designs is one of them. Only consider... Read More this fantastic team if you want a standout event, every detail being cared for delicately. She's calm, collected, and beautiful inside, outside, and especially with her design and planning services.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Virginia S

Tanya and Graceful Designs, LLC Team, Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for helping me make my dream wedding come true!!!! I was amazed when I walked into my wedding and saw your beautiful decorations and floral designs. I loved the rustic theme and you all made it... Read More more than what I hoped and envisioned. God's hand is truly with you and your company. I'm forever grateful to you and your team for your hard work, attention to detail, creativity, and professionalism. I enjoyed planning my wedding with you and could see your passion and enthusiasm for weddings. You were an answered prayer to help my wedding come together. I also thank you so much for working with our budget. I pray for continued success for your business and have already told my newly engaged friends about you. You guys are the best!!!

Beautiful, amazing, thoughtful and kind

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Renee S

Tanya and her team did SUCH an AMAZING job on our wedding. Both of our families absolutely adored her and looked to her and her team for guidance throughout the evening. She really outdid herself with the decorations and the beautiful bouquets! All of my bridesmaids packed... Read More theirs away immediately to take home with them (we used silk flowers and everyone wanted to touch them because they couldn't believe it). My new husband (!!!) even kept his boutonierre because it was such a beautiful real looking flower. Every detail was covered, and the room was breathtaking. Also, any time I spoke with Tanya, she kept me sane and calm. Sometimes I didn't even realize how stressed I was until I got off the phone with her. I wish I had her as my wedding coordinator because she has the best personality and was full of awesome advice. People only become Bridezillas when they don't have someone like Tanya on their team. Thank you very much to Graceful Designs for such a fantastic day!

Tanya, the Magnificent!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Shana C

I hired Tanya as my florist and wedding ceremony and reception decorator, but she far surpassed those titles! From day one, Tanya was everything a bride could have ever desired. She was super friendly and relatable with a smile and personality that calmed every wedding jitter I... Read More may have had! I never had to wonder if I would hear back from her or if a text would be acknowledged because she always was punctual in her responses. When I walked into the rooms she decorated for my big day, it took my breath away! She far exceeded my imagination! It was so regal, classy, upscale.... PERFECT. I felt like I was in a dream! Who would have thought that my vision would have been brought to life so perfectly?! Tanya truly delivered everything with style and grace. Even though she wasn't my coordinator, she, along with her staff member, LeAnn, took time out to come to my rehearsal to guide my hostesses on proper procedures for wedding day guest registration so that there would be no chaos with my 200+ guest list! And as if that weren't enough, Tanya and LeAnn stayed at my venue wedding day from start to finish to assist in any capacity... and we finished well after 10 PM! She has a heart of gold and wanted to be sure that no stone was left unturned-- she was there for my husband and I to make sure everything was to my liking. I could have never asked for a more perfect person to execute my decor and floral visions. I mean it was TRULY angelic. 6 weeks post wedding and I am still getting calls and texts about how beautiful it was! A friend called me yesterday and said, "I'm going to start calling you Nene Leakes because that wedding of yours was to die for! It was nothing like I've ever seen before! Just gorgeous! Flawless!" And you know what? It was all because of Tanya. She knew what I wanted and gave me exactly that, plus more. I will forever be grateful to her and her staff for making me the happiest bride! If you are in search of a coordinator, florist, planner-- please look no further! Tanya WILL deliver, without a doubt! She goes above and beyond, and because of that, my wedding will always be one for the books! A fairytale indeed! :) Shana J.

Graceful Designs, LLC

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Absolutely loved Graceful Designs, they were professional and great to work with. I told Tanya, the owner, exactly what I wanted and she made it happen. I loved everything she and her team did. The flowers made the day even more memorable and I am very thankful for their help!

Terribly Unorganized!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Melanie C

I will start by saying that I am actually genuinely shocked that Tanya has so many positive reviews because my encounter with her was nothing but unprofessional. My first encounter with Tanya started off on a bad foot, with her being late to our meeting. We had a 6pm meeting at... Read More her store, and I sat outside on a bench with my mother for at least 10 minutes. Which, isn't a terribly long time; however, I feel that it is important to always be on time. Now, with that being said, I will say that when I actually sat down with Tanya and spoke with her, she was amazing, very personable and full of ideas. I really thought I would have loved working with her. However, after meeting with her, she indicated that she would get a quote to me by the following Tuesday. Well, Tuesday came and went. The following Tuesday, one full week later, I emailed her to ask her about the quote - she said I would have it that evening. Well, it's been three weeks, still no quote. Now, I understand that in life, things come up; however, I would think that it would be communicated to the bride. It's unprofessional. Maybe this was a one time bad experience; however, in my one experience, I experienced a "professional" who was late, seemed a bit unorganized, and in my opinion, unprofessional. If this type of thing doesn't bother you, she's great. Like I said, very nice. However, in my opinion, I am paying for an organized service, I am paying for someone to keep me stress free, and I don't feel like Tanya is a person who could do that. I would not recommend her services.

Best Day Ever!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

Our wedding was on a random Wednesday evening and we only had about 3-4 weeks to plan our special day. Graceful Designs assisted with everything from start to finish to ensure everything would go smoothly despite the time frame. At our initial consultation, we worked on... Read More invitation designs and were able to get those out in a matter of days. We also discussed our likes and dislikes for the ceremony and reception so that everyone would be on one page with planning ideas. On our wedding day, there was no stress whatsoever!!! Our wedding was on a public beach yet Graceful Designs already had staff on the beach hours before the ceremony to scope out space, set up chairs, decorate, and add all of the special touches we envisioned for our day. Since they were aware that I may be stressed, the least concern they wanted me to have was staying on track with time. Another member of the staff was sent to the brides hotel room to keep everyone on schedule so that we would arrive promptly for pre-wedding photos and of course for the ceremony. From the time we arrived at the beach to the end of the ceremony, everything went exactly how we envisioned. The main aspect that I was most grateful for with everything was that I did not have to coordinate anything. I gave the contact information for the DJ, Sound technician, Minister, best man, maid of honor, parents, etc. to Graceful Designs and after that, I did not have to worry about anything. Yet, somehow everything fell into place just how we envisioned at our initial consultation. Our reception was to follow at my parent's home and you would never know the reception was in a home and not a rented reception hall. Our sweetheart table and our cake table were decorated with beautiful floral arrangements as though they were from a magazine. We stayed on schedule and were able to still have fun enjoying our family and friends who came from near and far to witness our union. This day was so "easy breezy" for us (bride and groom, and parents) and we cannot thank Mrs. Frazier and Graceful Designs enough!!! They made all of our dreams come true for our special day in a matter of WEEKS and did not sacrifice any quality whatsoever. This was the BEST DAY EVER and I am thankful for having the opportunity to have such a wonderful team to provide such wonderful services for our day!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Cherese P

Tanya is awesome! We had a situation with another vendor being unable to get the linen we contracted. We did not discover this until the week of our wedding. I called Tanya and she was accommodating, professional, flexible, just an absolute God sent. The sequins linen for our... Read More wedding was beautiful!!!!!!! I was panicking until Tanya got involved. Lesson learned, just called Tanya/Graceful Designs, she has everything in stock and can show you versus other vendors who have to order the product. Thanks Tanya!!!!!!!

Best Ever

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

When you work with Graceful Designs you get the most professional, positive, and helpful service money can buy. The entire team are there to assist you in any way possible. They are full service Florist and Wedding /Event Planners. Experienced as to how to make your event the... Read More best ever!

Alexandria's Sweet Sixteen

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Satin W

It was not a wedding but it felt like one! It was my daughter's sweet sixteen and Graceful Designs LLC made sure Alexandria felt like a princess on the day of event. From the wonderful and professional staff, the elegant peacock theme decoration, all the recommended vendors... Read More provided down to the precise coordination of the schedule. Tanya and her staff made this event cherished and memories created by all who attended.

Graceful Designs, LLC is Tops!

Reviewed on 8/01/2015

I have used Graceful Designs, LLC in the past for other event planning, so when my daughter and son-in-law announced that they wanted to have a wedding, I knew exactly who I wanted to plan their wedding...Graceful Designs, LLC! Tanya Frazier, Wedding Coordinator of Graceful... Read More Designs, LLC is tops in this business. With more than 20 years of experience, she knows the business as well as the vendors, and they know and respect her. She works tirelessly with her customers to ensure that every detail of the event is covered sufficiently. I love the fact that Graceful Designs also has a variety of wedding packages in which to choose from to fit any budget. This way the customer is not bogged down with paying for one service that may not apply to their individual needs. Graceful Designs number one priority is the customer! I would highly recommend using Graceful Designs, LLC for all of your event planning needs. You will not be disappointed. I have rated Graceful Designs with "EXCELLENT" across the board. As far as I am concerned, Graceful Designs, LLC is TOPS!!!!

Spring break 2015

Reviewed on 4/28/2015

Was pleased with the wedding overall! Flowers were beautiful, the whole day went smoothly, and was enjoyable to be apart of! Very pleased with everything!

What a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015

My daughter had a beautiful wedding , everything was what she was hoping for. The flower arrangements were fabulous and reflected what my daughter envisioned. Graceful Design was very attentive to details and listened to what my daughter wanted. Will recommend this company to... Read More every bride.

Tanya

Love people and all things weddings! Over 20 years experience and completely passionate about each event! Hobbies: fitness instructor, gardner, mentoring, interior design, jewelry designer