Grand Chalet

Food + Catering, Service Staff

1377 Rt 23 S, Wayne, NJ

So great!

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Tamara E

I had my wedding at the Grand Chalet/Cosmopolitan on July 2, 2015. They're in the middle of renovations, but what they have done so far looks so beautiful! Eileen was really helpful throughout the whole process and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. The... Read More guests raved about the food, desserts, and cake and felt the room looked beautiful. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Best bridal shower ever!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Jennifer M

My bridal shower was held here and it was amazing! The waitstaff was so accommodating and nice! They made sure all the guests were well taken care of as well as myself! The food was so good! It was a really great time!

Ceremony & Reception Site

Reviewed on 12/14/2010 Keriann C

A beautiful site to have a wedding. The food was tasty & nicely presented and the price is great because you get so much included in the packages. Had some minor miscommunication, but I was able to resolve it by changing some of my plans last minute.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Caren B

Our wedding was very beautiful. We had our ceremony outside and reception inside. It was wonderful and the food was AWESOME. I would use the Chalet as a venue for other events. Only bad thing is that because there are more than one wedding going on at the same time there you... Read More have the chance of having a bride from another event walk through your reception area (which happened to me, thank goodness none of my guest were there).

Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2010 Karen H

I cannot praise this place enough. The entire staff was so fantastic!! From the very first meeting through the wedding reception everyone was very accommodating. We were married a month ago and our guests are still raving about the food. All of our guests were blown away by... Read More everything. Our Maitreā€™d Scott was perfect; very professional but personable. He was very attentive to my husband and myself, making sure we had everything we wanted and more! Our day was flawless thanks to the staff at the Grand Chalet. We would highly recommend them and have. We could not have been happier with the Grand Chalet!!!!!!

A bit of confusion...

Reviewed on 10/11/2010 mike P

Besides my cake being the wrong color, and paying for chair covers for my band (that were never set up so my band had to eat in my bridal suite), and also with the fact that it took 2 hours to serve dinner..it was a very nice place. The food was great and our matrondee was even... Read More greater. He was very attentive and made sure that my husband and I were happy. For larger groups, I would suggest that dinner start immediately as guests are seated. Because it took 2 hours to serve, my band was not able to play the 3 sets that they were contracted for (since we lost one hour of party time). In all, the food was great and the staff was wonderful; I just regret not walking into the room before the event so that I could have noticed the wrong cake and the missing table and chair covers that I paid for.

TO Grand Chalet