Grand Tradition Estate

Fallbrook, CA

Book Your Wedding with Grand Tradition Estate

A BACKYARD IN FALLBROOK, CA

With a focus on preserving ties to the Victorian era, the Grand Tradition Estate in Fallbrook, California, was built by Earl and Beverly McDougal in 1984. Their goal was to create an old-fashioned venue for couples that would epitomize all the romance and virtue of this bygone era. Since its inception, the years have resulted in appealing expansion work, with new and magical gardens being added to the venue. As a private events venue, you couldn’t ask for a more beautiful spot to host your wedding ceremony and reception than Grand Tradition Estate.

Beverly Mansion. Stunning doesn’t begin to describe the Beverly Mansion and its distinctive interior. The Crystal Ballroom, so named for the spectacular crystal chandeliers that line the ceiling, is a breathtaking space suitable for both ceremonies and receptions. The full capacity of the Beverly Mansion is 300 guests.

Lakeside Gazebo. Situated on the shores of the heart-shaped lake on the property, the Lakeside Gazebo is a popular ceremony site. With gardens and fountains surrounding you, the overall affect is absolutely extraordinary.

Arbor Terrace Pavilion. Known as a tropical paradise, the Arbor Terrace is full of exotic plants and spectacular waterfalls. Exchange your vows in the garden and then move the party to the Arbor Pavilion for an unforgettable reception. The pavilion even has an outdoor fireplace and a full dance floor. This space can accommodate up to 200 guests.

Compass Garden and Orchid Bar. Built as a succulent garden with Mediterranean flair, the Compass Garden features formal gardens and water features. The Orchid Bar sits on the upper level of the garden, providing a welcome spot for mingling. This space can accommodate up to 200 guests.

This expansive venue and the attentive service of the events staff ensure that your wedding at the Grand Tradition Estate is steeped in all the splendor of a simpler time. Staff members in attendance at your event include an events manager, a wedding coordinator, a personal bridal assistant, a banquet captain, servers, bartenders, the executive chef and the culinary team.

Events, including both ceremony and reception, may span five hours and reception-only events span 4.5 hours. If you plan an event that uses more than one venue space, your party can last for six hours. The facility institutes a 50-guest minimum on weekday events, 100 guests on Fridays or Sundays and 125 guests on Saturdays. A wedding rehearsal with a coordinator is included and the wedding party has use of a dressing suite for two hours prior to your ceremony.

Wedding packages include all setup and tear-down of the tables and chairs. Ceremonies include white garden chairs, while receptions include fruitwood chiavari chairs, tables of all sizes, table linens and tableware. Ceremony amenities also include a professional musician, audio equipment and microphones. Reception amenities include wrought iron easels, reserved signs, table numbers, special lighting effects and the dance floor.

You have a wide array of culinary choices as you plan your reception meal. You can attend a menu tasting event to help you plan your offerings. Tray-passed hors d’oeuvres are included, as is a buffet meal. The venue also provides a champagne toast, two bottles of wine for each table and cake cutting and service. Beverage service is also available, with various hosted bar packages based on guest consumption. Bar packages last for 4.5 hours.

On-site guest parking is available. The venue provides a golf cart for transporting guests throughout the property.

The Grand Tradition Estate also keeps an inventory of wedding props, which you can use. Find items such as a ring bearer pillow, flower girl basket, cake stands, champagne flutes, cake servers and more.

Couples receive a free anniversary lunch at the venue every year.

The events team at Grand Tradition Estate is committed to hosting enchanting wedding celebrations. With this goal in mind, many special upgrades are also available.

• Ceremonies held in the Beverly Mansion can include your choice of an entrance or an exit in a horse-drawn carriage
  • Upgrade your package to serve a plated meal
  • Valet parking is available
  • Add a special up-lighting package to your reception or place paper lanterns over the dance floor
  • Plan a chocolate fountain, ice sculpture, ice cream sundae bar, s’mores bar or candy table for the reception
  • Upgrade your reception tables with specialty linens
  • Host your rehearsal dinner at the venue

Exclusive Private Estate Wedding Venues

Call for extra offers on lighting and winter weddings. Grand Tradition Estate offers two of the most unique private ceremony and reception sites in one location. The Estate was built specifically to host amazing events and offers all the amenities to make planning the perfect wedding a piece of cake

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

220 Grand Tradition Way, Fallbrook, CA (760) 728-6466

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Laura F

The Grand Tradition did an amazing job at our wedding in April. They are very organized and thorough in all of the details on the wedding day. Our wedding coordinator, Kalani, helped us have such a harmonious wedding. She really listened to all of our conversations during the... Read More planning process and helped us create a wedding customized just for us. The food was delicious and the people working at The Grand Tradition were all so nice and joyful. It was great to work with a venue that takes care of the set-up/take down, food, and much more. The mansion and gazebo on the lake made for beautiful photos. If we had to do our wedding all over again, it is without a doubt we would choose the Grand Tradition—it will seriously make your dreams come true.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Travis D

If you dont read the rest of this review just trust me when I saw BOOK THIS VENUE. My husband and I have had nothing but great experiences with the venue. We first toured it and enjoyed a great brunch on the veranda and knew we had to set up a meeting. The meeting went great,... Read More we were scared we wouldnt be able to afford it but after modifying our dates we were able to save a ton of money (highly recommend sunday wedding, turn out was still huge with lots of fun!). At the meeting they provided us with champagne and beer free of charge. so thoughtful and professional. After booking, we were assigned to a wedding coordinator. Alyssa Dela Rosa is an angel and a girls best friend. She is so very professional, approachable, and reachable. She responded to all emails and calls so fast!! THE BIG DAY: No complaints! *Alyssa organized everyone just perfectly *time line was perfect and made it stress free for everyone *vendors were assisted *the sound tech guy was great! slideshow and ceremony music turned out perfect *drinks and snacks provided (so beautiful!!!) on serving trays to bride and groom room *food was outstanding, still receiving compliments!!! *my desserts were delivered by bakery, Alyssa set them up free of charge, made the entire reception are look perfect *After the wedding, the entire staff gathered together to help my family package up all of our bins (home made decor). They were so efficient and helpful *couldnt have been happier with the day. this venue is very professional and have hosted numerous weddings and it shows. The organized packet of info should be your first indicator that they know what they are doing. Do not take is as controlling or limiting, appreciate it because it makes your day run smoothly and perfect lastly, the food tasting event they put on is not like any others ive ever been too! such a fun night. made new friends, felt like we were at a real wedding

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Raul S

I honestly don't know where to begin. I have so many nice things to say about the estate and the staff! I had my eye on this venue for my wedding for over 5 years. I've watched it change slightly, improve with each renovation, and the prices increase (LOL). When it was time to... Read More finally book the venue, I promised my parents that I would look at other places because of the cost of GT. Granted, I have expensive taste and there were only 2 other venues that SLIGHTLY compared to GT's beauty, and they weren't that much cheaper. I figured GT is worth every extra penny than the other venues and, after my parent's acceptance, booked GT 14 months in advance! My first coordinator was Amanda who was very friendly and energetic. She learned about my wedding quickly although it's not typical to meet them so soon. About half-way in they changed my coordinator from Amanda to Alyssa. I was very skeptical since I had built a friendship with Amanda and requested to have a manager on the sidelines while I transitioned to Alyssa (which they accommodated) SHE. WAS. AMAZING! (Carrie - you're amazing too!) I felt as if I was her only bride - she remembered not only wedding details but personal details about myself that I had mentioned. She knew my wedding details as if they were her own and always greeted me with a smile. She was knowledgeable, friendly and very enthusiastic! Every meeting with her was like meeting with a friend- she made me feel welcome and at home. She helped me fight for a few very unique requests that, without her persistence, I'm sure would have been declined by management. I've worked with a few coordinators at friend's weddings at other venues and I can honestly say she's the best I've met and I'm extremely thankful for her. The rest of the staff was always very welcoming, complimentary, and treated me like a Queen. I had a couple hiccups along the way for things that were out of my control (remodeling 3 months before my wedding? EEEK) but every issue they resolved with flying colors, quickly, and with a smile (even though I was definitely a bridezilla). If booking this venue for it's looks isn't enough, then book them based on the staff. You're in EXCELLENT hands and they will make sure that no matter what, no matter how crazy the request, they will make your dream wedding a reality. The upkeep of the venue is outstanding. You'll never see a dead flower or a dry spot in the grass (and I've visited GT for every season). Grand Tradition is by far the most beautiful venue for a wedding and what I like to call "the happiest place on earth".

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Madison K

My husband and I got married on January 20th 2017 at Grand Tradition - Arbor Terrace. Grand Tradition Estate was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and speak for themselves as soon as you walk onto the estate, but honestly its... Read More the staff we were in contact with that truly made our year of planning nothing short of amazing! Grand Tradition’s staff were a vital piece to our wedding day being stress free so we could just focus on the important things of the day, like getting married to your best friend! :) The professionalism and attention to detail is what sets Grand Tradition apart from all the other venues in the area and we consider ourselves lucky to have had them! From the first interaction we had with Carrie for our venue tour, to our last planning meeting with our incredible coordinator Kelsey, all the way to the wedding day itself where every single staff member was willing and ready to lend a helping hand, our wedding day turned out perfect! Kelsey was our wedding coordinator, and we could not feel more blessed for everything she did for us every step of the way! We couldn’t possibly put into words how much we appreciate her doing everything in her control to make our wedding day a dream, and a dream it was. She was always so kind, warm, and welcoming. Her professionalism exceeded all expectations and she is so organized and detail oriented that we didn’t have to be! :) We constantly said throughout the process “Kelsey we have no idea what we would do without you.” She was a key piece in making our fairytale wedding come true and we can’t thank her enough. Grand Tradition is not just a venue to us, it is now a piece of our lives and hearts forever. THANK YOU Grand Tradition for the best memories! We will see you again for our 10 year! :)

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Julia N

My husband and I just got married at the Arbor Terrace in December. Our venue was our favorite vendor selection out of our entire wedding! In fact, GT was the first venue we toured - and we followed up by touring twenty others (to do our due diligence). We were thrilled to come... Read More back and book this venue after our search - it was truly unmatched in beauty, value and service! Throughout the entire process, Katie and Kelsey were a dream team. I was "that bride" - with a million questions, and a million "what ifs". They always answered me promptly, thoroughly and were happy to accommodate everything I threw at them! From creating my signature cocktail to setting up extra appointments just so we could practice our first dance on-site - everyone was so flexible, and paid so much attention to detail, I couldn't have asked for a better wedding team! Their banquet staff, receptionists, parking attendants - and awesome sound technician - everyone deserves a shout out!! (just as one example of their dedicated service, our coordinator Kelsey spent 30+ minutes picking out the exact shades we could turn the LED at different parts of the reception - and that's just the tip of the iceberg) We had provided GT with 20+ boxes of various decorations; everything was set up perfectly. I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else having this level of perfection without hiring a professional decorator! On our actual wedding day, we never had to worry about a thing! Our party got there a tad late (it happens), and Kesley & team were able to adjust the schedule, and juggled all the moving pieces - so that we didn't even have to think about it. And on top of all her coordinator duties, Kelsey came up to us every 10 minutes to check in (and bring us a drink)!!! And, of course, the grounds are just gorgeous - all of our guests were blown away by how scenic all of the sites looked - and everyone was raving about the food. We just couldn't recommend GT enough!!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Tracy W

We are so happy that we chose the grand tradition for our wedding reception. It is a beautiful venue on its own even before flowers and decor. All of the staff was wonderful and the day went off without a hitch. Everything flowed and we were able to enjoy our night without any... Read More worries of logistics.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Jillian S

We had our wedding at Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens on October 29, 2016 and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous! The service is excellent! Also, everyone at our wedding raved about how delicious the... Read More food was! It really is an excellent venue, because you can have both the ceremony and the reception all at one place. The customer service at the venue is excellent! Carrie and Kelsey really excel at their jobs! They were both so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Last, but not least, Grand Tradition has a program called the Ring Corps where you can go visit on your anniversary month every year and get a free meal on them! We are really looking forward to making that our routine every year to celebrate our anniversaries! Overall, it is a phenomenal venue and I knew it before I even went to see it!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Breanne K

The moment I stepped into Grand Tradition Estate, I knew this was going to be the place I got married. Everything was pristine. There wasn't a blade of grass out of place. My guests had the exact same reaction I did: jaws to the floor with amazement. Now, two years later, I... Read More still get comments about how beautiful my wedding was. Sure, you may be paying quite a bit of money, but the nice thing is that it's so beautiful, you might save on decorations and flowers! Ashley, my coordinator, was amazing, although I do wish I had a full-time planner on top of her because she wasn't the detail oriented planner I needed. But, in the end, it was all beautiful, my day went flawlessly, and I would suggest to anyone who had the money to get married here. It's a true oasis.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jamie D

We had an October wedding here in hopes of finding a green, garden type venue in southern California. Our ceremony was at the lake gazebo and the reception at the Beverly Mansion. the staff exceeded expectations and made everything go perfectly. it was the perfect day and we... Read More wold recommend Alyssa for any wedding needs at grand tradition.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Nikki H

Beautiful venue, but what is considered "Affordable" these days? I looked into this venue and it would be almost $40,000 for the venue, food, tables, staff, and a $3,000 consumption bar. That's not including the DJ, Photographer, Invitations, Florist etc... The Knot, PLEASE... Read More update, this is not an affordable venue for many people

Wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Dada H

Grand Tradition popped up on my search through wedding websites. The website opening page is exactly what you get when you see this beautiful venue. There are two venues to select from on the property, both wonderful. Unfortunately, the ceremony site I fell in love... Read More with on the website wasn't available due to roofing work. They upgraded me to the another ceremony site that happened to be the best of both venues! The sales staff, including the director all greeted us and we're so welcoming and friendly. My coordinator, Ashley was absolutely wonderful. She supported me and gave me suggestions when and where I needed them. She made sure that the wedding stayed on track and had no problems. I was and still am missing visiting the venue and the staff at Grand Tradition and cannot wait to go back for future anniversary celebrations!

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Dee

December 5th, 2015 was the BEST DAY of my Life. I will never forget this day. Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens is truly the most Beautiful and Gorgeous Venue ever! We got Married at Arbor Terrace. They have such a professional team too. We booked the Venue February 2014 for our... Read More wedding and we were in constant contact with Our Wedding Coordinator Amanda throughout the whole process. She had an answer for everything and was never more then a phone call or email away. We had a lot of special requests and unique things we wanted to incorporate with the wedding and Grand Tradition and Amanda and the whole staff accommodated without hesitation. Our guests are still talking about "Our Wedding Day" They have gone on and on about how good the food was and the service from the wait staff, and bartenders. The venue has Waterfalls, and Gardens that made our wedding photos Beautiful. This is the place to get Married if you want your Dream Wedding! Very Professional and wonderful staff. If my Husband and i could do it again we would! We can't say enough good things about the ceremony & reception. The whole wedding planning process, worth every penny we spent. It was truly a fairy tale come true.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Constance M

We had our wedding in March 2015 in Beverly Mansion and we immediately fell in love with this venue after Carrie provided a wonderful tour of the property. Overall we were pleased with our wedding experience. Katie was our venue coordinator and overall we had a reasonable... Read More experience with her. This is an absolute beautiful venue but has some room for improvements. Pro’s The two Venues available, Arbor Terrace and Beverly Mansion are amazing and are picture perfect all around the grounds. The overall business procedures, tour introduction and coordination with vendors completed by the venue was well structured. Cons The venue coordinators do not have work cell phones and can be difficult to get a hold of at times. We had to continuously review the statement/invoice to ensure the changes we requested were applied correctly and discounts offered were included and reflected on the statement. If we didn’t look carefully it could have been rather costly. We had over 50 more seats put out during the ceremony than we requested and discussed with our coordinator. This triggered everyone to gather on one side and made it rather uneven which wasn’t great for pictures and video. The staff hired for the wedding are generally very young. In our opinion the work could have easily been done with 50% less workers if they hired a more mature/adult staff. Another wedding was being held at Arbor Terrance and several of our guests told us after the wedding they were directed to the wrong venue. We paid the venue for an extra hour but toward the end the staff wasn’t around nearly as much to help and we found ourselves looking for staff. There is no online payment system, so you have to call in your credit card every time or send a check for payment. Again, overall we loved the venue and would not have selected another location. We made several add-ons (horse and carriage, compass garden ceremony, cocktail hour, additional hour, chocolate fountain, etc.) at a high price so I think it’s important to point out the areas which could have been improved and that you may want to be cautious of after selecting this venue.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015

The Grand Tradition is AMAZING!!! It is beautiful and has the most wonderful staff that made everything at our wedding perfect. When my mom and I first toured The Grand Tradition, it was so impressive that we thought it would for sure be out of our price range. But surprisingly,... Read More it was very reasonable for everything that is included. The staff at The Grand Tradition knows exactly what they are doing and makes sure to have the entire day run smoothly. A coordinator is included and I can't say enough great things about Katie - she was awesome! I didn't have to worry about anything on my special day because I know Katie had it taken care of. The Grand Tradition is so accommodating and went out of their way to meet my needs. The bridal suite is beautiful, the grounds are beautiful, and it was the PERFECT place to get married. I highly recommend The Grand Tradition Estate!

Simply Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Melissa L

This venue is breathtaking. They have two separate sites to choose from both with completely different looks. We got married at the Compass Gardens which has a lovely little water fall and our reception was in the Beverly Mansion. Our guests had access to gardens surrounding the... Read More mansion as well as the gazebo by the heart shaped lake. The food was amazing! They have a lot of different options to choose from and really want to work with you. Our coordinator was great. She was friendly, attentive and quick to answer all of our questions. She really made us feel on top of everything. Everyone was in awe of our venue and we really didn't need to do much to it. We would recommend this venue to anyone who has the budget for it. We truly had the best day of our lives in a beautiful dream place.

Best venue ever!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Julie B

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Grand Tradition Estate last weekend, and everything was absolutely amazing! From the minute we walked in, we knew that we wanted to use it for our wedding. We had our ceremony and reception at the Arbor Terrace portion... Read More of the estate, which is a gorgeous garden filled with tropical flowers, bridges, and waterfalls. The reception is held in a covered (but open to the outdoors) site adjacent to a fireplace and waterfall. Everything at the venue was absolutely beautiful! And beyond that, the service was above and beyond anything we could have expected. Every time we were there, from the bridal fair to the food tasting to the wedding itself, every last detail was taken care of to perfection. Every staff member that we met went out of their way to make sure we were being taken care of and that we were happy with everything. It is a full service venue, so they take care of everything for you, including set up, clean up, catering, bar, sound system, linens and lighting, etc. It was so nice not to have to stress about the details of the day and to just enjoy spending time with our guests. We had Amanda as our day of coordinator, and she was AWESOME! She was always on top of things when I emailed her with questions, and the day of the ceremony kept everything running smoothly. She even handled a problem we had with our tuxes (the store had given all the groomsmen the wrong color vests and ties), and they ended up wearing black ties that the waiters at the venue wear. All in all, we had an amazing day and couldn't have asked for anything more from a venue. A bunch of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Can't wait to visit for our anniversary lunch!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Amanda K

The Grand Tradition is absolute PERFECTION. We had our wedding 10/3/15 and it was more amazing than I ever could have imagined. We got married in the perfect Beverly Mansion area. Our ceremony at the gazebo and cocktails at the Orchid bar. Honestly the best place on earth! We... Read More had people from all over the world in attendance and everyone agreed the GT is amazing!! Ashley and the Grand Tradition staff are absolutely the best in the business- do not have anything but amazing things to say about this venue. They KNOW what they are doing and will make sure your day is absolutely perfect. It was more than I ever could have imagined and so amazing to know you are in great hands that think of everything!!

Stunning

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kaitlyn S

This is a beautiful all-inclusive wedding venue. If you didn't know it was there, you would drive right by it! It is like a destination wedding that you would find in Hawaii located in southern CA. The scenery and waterfalls are so picturesque. We couldn't have asked for a more... Read More beautiful wedding day!

Perfection

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Candace B

Grand Tradition Estate is truly one of the best wedding venues in Southern California. Our wedding day was truly one of the most perfect days. The grounds of this venue are stunning, the food is fantastic, pricing is extremely reasonable and the staff here is exceptional. My... Read More husband and I took on the difficult task of planning a wedding in four months. Most brides would never dream of doing so but with the help of the team at Grand Tradition planning was a breeze. From the moment we arrived at our first appointment my husband and I immediately knew this is where we would have our wedding. Carrie was the first person to give us a tour of the venue. She was very polite, friendly, and informative. Upon our second visit we brought along my family whom also immediately fell in love with the staff, Arbour Terrace, and the Orchid Bar. Upon our third visit (if you choose Grand Tradition, trust me, you will want to continually visit their restaurant and botanical gardens also) we met our fantastic coordinator Ashley. She genuinely cares and listens to your every need. I never imagined I would have needed a coordinator but she is exactly what you need. Throughout the entire planning process she very much so became my little lifesaver. She was extremely patient with me throughout everything and that is exactly what you need when you're a bride. The day of our wedding is something I only could've dreamed of. The entire day went on without a hitch. The staff is there to help everybody in the bridal party as well as each of your valued guest. All of our guest continually complimented us on our venue choice. I can honestly say my husband and I tend to be very difficult to please. This was never the case when planning our wedding at Grand Tradition. We could not of been more satisfied with our choice. Do yourself a favor and plan your wedding at Grand Tradition. I promise you will not regret it.

Best venue in Southern California

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Marisol F

When we were searching for wedding venues, Grand Tradition (GT) was the first one we visited and we immediately fell in love with it. After months of researching and visiting venues all across Orange/LA/Riverside/San Diego counties, it became clear GT was the one. They have... Read More many options to choose from: the elegant Beverly Mansion, or the tropical Arbor Terrace (which is what we chose). Their prices include the rent of the place (for a set amount of hours) and dinner. It can be plated or buffet style. There are a lot of add-ons you can choose from, depending on what you want; a variety of choices for different budgets and styles. They take great care of the landscape and surroundings. There are many pictures online, but you need to schedule a visit to realize how beautiful the place is. They have a restaurant called “The Veranda” (delicious food and great service). It will give you an idea of how good the food will be at your wedding. Our wedding was perfect! Their excellence reflects on everything they do and everyone working there is happy and helpful. They are very experienced and organized; if you follow their help/advice, your wedding will be just like you dreamed: no stress or worries, especially the day of. 100% recommend, and we can’t wait until we plan our next big celebration there!

Dream come true venue!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Brittany M

Grand Traditions was mine and my husband's first choice in venues for our wedding. I had spotted it before we were engaged and had to see it. My husband fell in love with it almost the second we walked the Arbor Terrace. It was perfect for us! The Arbor Terrace is a beautiful,... Read More tropical site inside of Grand Traditions. It has waterfalls and gorgeous scenery and plant life. Not to mention the staff! We had such great experiences with the staff members. Katie And Carrie were fantastic with helping to get everything planned and situated. Carrie got us started and set up, then Katie took care of us from then on. She was always there to answer questions and was very helpful and completely on top of all of our little details (such as making sure A1 sauce was provided on the wedding day). Thank you all so much for making our day so special!

Avenue of the Arts Wyndham - Excellent Venue for A Wedding

Reviewed on 1/05/2015

LOCATION: We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with 150 of our closest family and friends at the Avenue of the Arts Hotel. We rented out the entire ballroom on the second floor for the party and the ballroom on the first floor for the renewal of vows. That way, we used the... Read More staircase as an extension to our aisle so our entourage could march to a longer song. All our guests loved the beautiful, sophisticated and modern decorations and atmosphere of the hotel. Super clean and absolutely five-star status! The Avenue of the Arts Hotel opened up the boardroom for us so all our performers and entourage could have a place to put their belongings, change of clothes and any other necessities. Beyond that the staff put water, mirrors, and even hanger racks because they anticipated (we didn't even have to ask) what we would need. STAFF: We could not have asked for a better staff to host our silver wedding anniversary! Everyone from the front desk to the event planners was super accommodating and friendly! The staff was always smiling and always willing to help. They made everything we wanted happen and reduced any stress we may have had to get things done. When you only get one day to celebrate a momentous occasion the Avenue of the Arts staff took great ownership of that responsibility and opportunity to make it a day and night to remember! FOOD: We had a carving station, salad, pasta and desserts. The food was first class and we never ran out. Dinner was on-time and everyone loved the buffet style. SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: Our guests were treated great! There was no hassle in getting our parking validated and there was no confusion on where the party was. There was adequate signs everywhere to direct our guests. It felt like we rented out the entire hotel as there were no other parties there that night. That is super important! They booked one party and took great care of every single detail!

November Wedding

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Shaina L

Beautiful venue, staff was great and my coordinator Ashley was fantastic! They took care of everything and made me feel at ease. All of my guests had a great time and loved the Arbor Terrace!

Made My Wedding Day a Breeze!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Vanessa K

Couldn't have asked for a better venue to be married at. Everyone loved the venue and it was beyond amazing for all the pictures we wanted to take! All our guests thought it was gorgeous. The staff was extremely professional and were very helpful for anything we needed. We also... Read More got catered through them and the food was to die for. If I had to do it all again I would definitely go to them again. They helped make my wedding day perfect and definitely helped reduce stress.

BEAUTIFUL - PERFECT - AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Angela W

Honestly this is the most beautiful venue in the area. It's amazing! We looked at SO many different locations, from Burbank to Temecula and just kept coming back to this one. The staff is very helpful and everything at this venue is in immaculate condition! We got married here... Read More on May-18-2014 and I was so very happy with just about everything! Ashley was our wedding coordinator (a wedding coordinator comes with the package, super helpful) She was great! The food was amazing, we are still getting complements. The venue is jaw dropping gorgeous! There are two things I did not like about the venue, they both can be easily fixed. If you decide on this venue (you will be happy if you do) be specific about two things: First, make sure that they keep your guest book/picture out the entire wedding! They put ours away after the ceremony and we didn't even get half of our guest to sign it. That was a major disappointment. Second, we had pom-pom balls for the aisle. They brought them up after the ceremony and set them on the buffet table. . . that was perfectly fine but after dinner was over they closed up the area for the buffet and threw the pom-pom balls away. We paid for those and had some people that wanted to take them home, its not for them to choose what to put in the trash, that's for me to decide. Besides those two things (which are a super easy fix) this place is wonderful! They do an remarkable job, have an incredible staff, and made our day perfect! I would definitely refer them to a friend, family member, or stranger! They were genuinely marvelous!