Grandma's Catering

American Regional, Dessert Specialists, Italian, Latin American, Vegetarian

4001 NE Davidson Rd, Kansas City, MO

Great rehearsal dinner!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Kristen L

We used Grandma's Catering for our rehearsal dinner. My mother-in-law planned it so she dealt with them personally and had only good things to say about their customer service. They came over one night to do a tasting, and we ended up not being able to decide between an Italian meal and a chicken meal. They worked with us to do half of each so we could get what we wanted. The food was great and we were pleased with everything! I would highly recommend them.

Excellent service and great food

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Amanda S

I called many caters before I called Grandma's and was sadly put on hold forever or told to call back a a different time because their supervisor wasn't in. Finally, I gave up and called Grandma's, which I had heard about on the radio, and I am so glad I did. Not only were they super easy to work with, but when my venue change 4 days before my wedding they we super accommodating and added no extra fees. They also showed up on time with everything, condiments and all. We had a simple brunch menu, but all of my guests raved that it was some of the best food they have ever had at a wedding. I will be calling Grandma's the next time I need an event caterer.

TO Grandma's Catering