Grandma's Catering

Food + Catering

4001 NE Davidson Rd, Kansas City, MO
in Lawrence, St. Joseph & Harrisonville

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Allison C

Grandma's Catering began as office catering and being in the corporate world I had experienced their food on multiple occasions and was always satisfied so when it came time for our wedding and they appeared in a search for wedding catering I knew I had to check them out.... Read More Their prices are fantastic, their portions are huge and the food is amazing. I cannot tell you how many compliments we got on the food. Also, their customer service is top notch. If you are looking for really good comfort food (chicken, pot roast, mashed potatoes etc.) look no further.

Great rehearsal dinner!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Kristen L

We used Grandma's Catering for our rehearsal dinner. My mother-in-law planned it so she dealt with them personally and had only good things to say about their customer service. They came over one night to do a tasting, and we ended up not being able to decide between an Italian... Read More meal and a chicken meal. They worked with us to do half of each so we could get what we wanted. The food was great and we were pleased with everything! I would highly recommend them.

Excellent service and great food

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Amanda S

I called many caters before I called Grandma's and was sadly put on hold forever or told to call back a a different time because their supervisor wasn't in. Finally, I gave up and called Grandma's, which I had heard about on the radio, and I am so glad I did. Not only were... Read More they super easy to work with, but when my venue change 4 days before my wedding they we super accommodating and added no extra fees. They also showed up on time with everything, condiments and all. We had a simple brunch menu, but all of my guests raved that it was some of the best food they have ever had at a wedding. I will be calling Grandma's the next time I need an event caterer.

Start a Conversation!