A Classy Unique Shower or Bachlorette Experience!

Looking for a classy, exciting way to celebrate your bridal shower, bachlorette party, combined bachelor/bachlorette party, rehearsal dinner, or other group celebration? Give your guests the opportunity to make award-winning wine which can be used as wedding or shower favors, gifts, anniversary presents, and more! This unique experience--they won't soon forget--tailors each aspect of your wine making process. Customers choose from over 25 varietals of premium red and white grapes to make traditional blends or, upon request, create their own blends. Customers also select what type of barrel to store their wine in for aging; the size of their bottles; and customize their labels. No matter what the size of your party, we look forward to helping you make wine with us!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

8 Bartles Corner Rd Ste 107, Flemington, NJ (908) 237-0302

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jen H

It has been such a pleasure working with Lisa to create our own Malbec wine! I decided I wanted to do this as my bridal shower since our wedding was being held at a vineyard and Grape Finale was able to perfectly accommodate our idea and group. We had approximately 40 women come... Read More together to make a barrel of our family wine. Lisa knew I wanted to make a Malbec since that is my favorite type of wine, and she was diligent in checking with Chile on the seasonality to ensure we would receive grapes for the bridal shower. Lisa and her husband presented to our guests the beginning steps of making a wine where we all contributed to crushing a pallet full of cartons of grapes. Our guests were able to then go upstairs to an amazing space Grape Finale had to eat, drink, and socialize. Lisa even had a wine tasting game ready for our guests to play. All of our guests were wowed by such a fun, unique bridal shower and are very excited to receive a bottle of our wine on our one year anniversary that was made with love by family and friends. (April 30th 2016 bridal shower, June 18th 2016 wedding)

2016-09-19T21:10:54 Response from the vendor

Jen, Thank you so much. That is so kind of you! I am thrilled you are happy with your experience thus far at Grape Finale. Your shower was fun, creative and so well planned (and a featured board on our Pinterest page!). I am very... Read Less Read More

Lisa van den Woldenberg

Lisa is the fun-loving, enthusiastic, Chief Wine Making Officer of Grape Finale. Lisa graduated from the University of California at Davis, the leading enology and viticulture school in the world, with a B.S. in Biochemistry and worked on her Masters in Business Administration at California State University at Sacramento. She received her Wine Foundation Certificate and Intermediate Vinology Certificate from the Wine School of Philadelphia. Lisa loves helping her clients make award winning wine--three American Wine Society wine making titles, 63 American Wine Society Medals, and counting!

Start a Conversation!