Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Day After Brunch, Wedding

8 Bartles Corner Rd Ste 107, Flemington, NJ (908) 237-0302

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Adrienne G

Grape Finale is the perfect place to host a Bridal Shower or Engagement Party. Besides getting married myself, myself and a friend planned a Bridal Shower for our friend. Lisa was very helpful all along with our planning process. We had an idea of what we wanted to do the shower... Read More and Lisa was very supportive with letting us plan the shower we envisioned. We were able to DIY a lot of the shower which is really tough at a lot of places. The shower turned out great! So many of our guest asked us about the cool place we found. Booking Grape Finale for your next event is the way to go!

2017-04-24T13:39:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this wonderful review! It was my pleasure to work with you to create what was a wonderfully organized and implemented, and beautiful wedding shower. Thank you for choosing Grape Finale and for allowing us to help you create a memorable event.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jen H

It has been such a pleasure working with Lisa to create our own Malbec wine! I decided I wanted to do this as my bridal shower since our wedding was being held at a vineyard and Grape Finale was able to perfectly accommodate our idea and group. We had approximately 40 women come... Read More together to make a barrel of our family wine. Lisa knew I wanted to make a Malbec since that is my favorite type of wine, and she was diligent in checking with Chile on the seasonality to ensure we would receive grapes for the bridal shower. Lisa and her husband presented to our guests the beginning steps of making a wine where we all contributed to crushing a pallet full of cartons of grapes. Our guests were able to then go upstairs to an amazing space Grape Finale had to eat, drink, and socialize. Lisa even had a wine tasting game ready for our guests to play. All of our guests were wowed by such a fun, unique bridal shower and are very excited to receive a bottle of our wine on our one year anniversary that was made with love by family and friends. (April 30th 2016 bridal shower, June 18th 2016 wedding)

2016-09-19T21:10:54 Response from the vendor

Jen, Thank you so much. That is so kind of you! I am thrilled you are happy with your experience thus far at Grape Finale. Your shower was fun, creative and so well planned (and a featured board on our Pinterest page!). I am very... Read Less Read More