Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Annika P

I could go on & on about the quality, professionalism, & service of Grassfire, but I thought it would be fun to share a direct quote from my mother-in-law after we shared the film with her, "It was amazing! So many things were going on the day of the wedding that it was hard to... Read More take it all in so it's so special to have it on video. It was over the top. Well done!" <3

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Elizabeth M

My husband and I cannot praise Grassfire Studios enough. We absolutely love the wedding video, and all the special moments they captured of our special day. Choosing the Grassfire team was one of our best wedding decisions, and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for a... Read More rockstar team of videographers and a beautifully polished wedding film. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Preston and his team!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sophie D

We loved working with Grassfire! They took the time to get to know us as a couple prior to our big day and really took the job of capturing our wedding seriously! We added a drone to our package, which we cannot wait to see!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Megan H

my husband and I had an incredible experience with Grassfire Studios! from our initial contact to receiving the final product, Grassfire was professional and fun to work with throughout the whole process! plus, the captured our special day in the most beautiful, unforgettable... Read More way! thanks guys!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rachel M

I was hesitant about getting a videographer because I wasn't sure if it would fit my budget. I really wanted one though so last minute I hired Grassfire. Preston and Rachel were so professional, easy to communicate with, and we just loved having them be apart of our day. Looking... Read More at our videos, we made the best decision. Being able to see things we didn't get a chance to on our wedding day or forgot was the best part. From small details to emotional moments...we have it all. I really believe Grassfire is the best and I will use them for any videography needs! Job well done by the best.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Hope T

We loved working with Grassfire Studios. They were so professional and made sure to stay out of the way when it was appropriate. They weren't obtrusive or disruptive and we are so happy that we used them. Would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a videographer.

The Best Around

Reviewed on 1/01/2014

What initially drew me to Grassfire Studios was a previous wedding video they had done. It literally brought me to tears when I watched it, and I didn’t even know the couple. They captured those wedding moments so meticulously well. The small and intimate moments were the main... Read More focus and I knew that was exactly what I too was looking for. Then when I first met Justin and Preston, I could tell they were a great team. They made me, my family and friends feel very comfortable. I felt confident in their ability to do a great job and they gave me three final videos of my wedding that were just perfect and exactly what I wanted. I thank Justin particularly for going above and beyond and pulling off late nights to meet my peculiar requests. No one could have done a better job. These guys truly are, the best around.

Grassfire Studio's provides exceptional quality!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013

Let me first start by saying I do not typically provide reviews for services or products due to time does not always permit it. However, this service and this company (Grassfire Studios) certainly provided exceptional service that truly exceeded expectations. I felt compelled... Read More to provide insight into our experience. My wife and I had an opportunity to be apart of history when the state of Minnesota choose to recognize same sex marriages. We had been together for 10 years building a life together with our son. Our dearest friend recommended Grassfire Studios to capture the monumental moment. Honestly, the idea of someone with a camera in my face during a time I already felt completely nervous was not ideal by any means yet, we decided to go with it. That decision is one we are so glad to say we made! Our communication was primarily with Preston Johnson and Justin Kavlie and both were amiable, sensitive, and professional. Justin explained to us in the beginning how he would collect pictures and video and I remember him saying he would do his best to blend in with the background. He did a wonderful job of capturing images and videos many of which I did not know were taken until after the finished video was completed. Our teenage son also enjoyed Justin's company that evening. These guys are extremely adaptable to whatever unforeseen events present themselves and we were truly appreciative of that quality because after all life itself is one big unforeseen event. Nothing could have prepared me for the emotions I felt after watching the video put together by the guys at Grassfire Studios. All those emotions that we felt throughout the night were captured the butterflies, the happiness, the love, the atmosphere, and the energy. All those wonderful intense feelings were present. This shows that not only were they able to blend in with the background they were able to also be apart of the event to capture the smallest of details. One truly has to be sensitive to people and their situations in order to capture those precious moments. Not once did I feel my marriage was treated differently than had we been a bride and groom. I believe this company goes above and beyond with their attention to detail and intuitive nature. We have since referred them to family and friends and will continue to do so. You guys are amazing!!

Silver Wedding Anniversary

Reviewed on 10/18/2013

We wanted to come back to the place where we were married 25 years ago (Fargo-Moorhead)to celebrate a milestone in our lives with our family and friends. We currently reside in New York and the details of our wedding celebration was done through email,text messages and phone.... Read More We chose Grassfire Studio because they were willing to work with us and accommodate our needs. Preston Johnson was so professional but more importantly, he was so personable and went above and beyond. An example of this is his willingness to meet us at our hotel to discuss concepts with us in ensuring our video would reflect what we truly experienced during our celebration. He made himself available to us the night before and the day of so that we really felt the personal touch of his handiwork. His dedication, creativity and attention to detail is commendable. If you need a videographer for your next wedding, whether it be the first time or your anniversary...Grassfire Studio will not disappoint. We were so happy and very pleased we chose them! The video he made for us was really magical to watch! We hope they will be there for us when we celebrate our 50th!

Choose this Videographer!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Sarah P

I knew I wanted a videographer from the start, but in the search wasn't finding the righ one, and my fiance wasn't sure of having one. So I dropped the search. Then I found Grassfire Studios. So we added a videographer closer to our wedding than most. But Preston and Justin were... Read More on top of the game and amazing to work with. When the actual wedding day came, we had one of those days that proves nothing goes as planned, so with two broken cars and a hospitalized groomsman, it was great to see they were just as flexible and rolled with the punches! Beyond how amazing they are to work with their talent is even more. Our video not only captured the pure recording of the day but the music they put it to captured us and the atmosphere of the day. You can see in the other sample videos that they are amazing at what they do. I HIGHLY recommend their services. They are reasonably priced, incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Amanda H

I had a helluva time selecting my videographer between the cheap-looking vendors with cheesy work I found and the others who had good work but AWFUL customer service (I'm looking at you, Robert Benda). Once I found Grassfire though, it was a huge sigh of relief. I searched high... Read More and low on the Internet to find videographers, but it wasn't until a bridal expo that I found Grassfire. They're small (just two guys) and new (I think they're only been doing this maybe two years), but dear Lord are they AWESOME! I cannot speak highly enough of Preston and Justin. They are easygoing and friendly, yet professional and humble. View their sample videos and you'll how talented they are too. Their work is incredible. And working with them couldn't be better. They kept in touch often as to the progress of my video, and leading up to the wedding to discuss details and answer my questions. They never left me hanging at any moment, and often they were more ahead of the game than me! Seriously, of all my wedding vendors, Grassfire is the stand-out for best service, best product and best value. I am 100% thrilled with them and HIGHLY recommend.