Great Southern Photo

We are happy to travel anywhere for our clients.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$0-$999

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

1577 Stafford Way, Bowling Green, KY We are happy to travel anywhere for our clients. (270) 784-2304

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Monty M

Brian did such a great job for us. There are not enough words to say how happy we are. The time he took with us for the engagement pictures, the ideas and all the small details was priceless. We are very pleased with his product. We felt very at ease with him. THen when he did... Read More the wedding the same quality of work. Working with our kids and us was exceptional. I would highly recommend Brian and Great Southern Photo. Brian will be our choice of Photographers for our future needs. We look forward to long relationship for our family photos!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Monty M

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Lauren T

Brian and Ashley were so kind and full of energy the entire time. They took time to get to know us and asked plenty of questions to make sure they got the right shots. I was so impressed with all the shots they got! I am so happy with the way the pictures came out, and can't... Read More wait to have them at our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Crystal M

Amazing pictures. I couldn't ask for a better experience.