Greeley Country Club

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

4500 W 10th St, Greeley, CO (970) 353-0528

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 4/21/2015

My husband and I used the Greeley Country Club for our wedding ceremony and reception, and it was AMAZING!!! The staff was incredible; happy to help with anything, and very dedicated to making sure everything ran smoothly and was set up and taken care of to our liking. The food... Read More is amazing! The location, set up, and decorating are all absolutely beautiful. I can't complain. I highly recommend this venue. They truly were amazing in helping us toward our perfect "dream" wedding! It was absolute perfection.

Wonderful Greeley Site

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Shauna Y

Eric and his crew did a wonderful job making sure our wedding reception was spectacular! Our guests loved it as well as all the food!

Greeley Country Club

Reviewed on 4/12/2015

I am 100% satisfied with having my wedding at the GCC. The staff was phenomenal. Eric Crawford helped me so much and made everything from our first meeting until the last wedding detail a smooth transition. The price is much more competitive than other venues and frankly they... Read More weren't as nice. I had approximately 100 people at my wedding which was a great amount, you could have more but not many so if you're having a huge wedding this venue probably wouldn't be an option. The actual venue is beautiful. I didn't really do anything to decorate and the GCC includes so much with their pricing. The ballroom in and of itself is nice enough you don't really need to do anything! The food is top notch, we received so many compliments. Again, the staff along with Eric made the event. They were extremely professional and accommodating. I cannot say enough about how impressed I was. I 100% recommend any event here especially a wedding. Thank you GCC!!

Review for Greeley Country Club

Reviewed on 4/07/2009 Megan F

;Be VERY specific about what you want. They set up our reception completely wrong.