A private dining club in the heart of Ivy

At The Greencroft Club your day will be truly special. Located a few miles from historic downtown Charlottesville, the Greencroft Club is nestled in the heart of Ivy, Virginia at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our club house has a country home feel and is very cozy for intimate or large gatherings. The Greencroft Club is well known for its culinary delights and gracious hospitality. Come visit the club to see how the Greencroft Club is the perfect place for your wedding. Our graceful dining rooms, terrace, and lawns offer unique spaces to entertain and delight your guests. We welcome couples to have outdoor wedding ceremonies on the West Lawn among mature boxwoods and shade trees, followed by cocktails in the East Garden before moving into the Main Dining Room for the reception. T

Backyard, Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

575 Rodes Dr, Charlottesville, VA (434) 296-5597

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Jill M

We are the proud parents of the groom for a wedding held last Saturday night at The Greencroft Club. From the very first phone conversation I had with Cammie Waite, General Manager, inquiring if their desired date was available, cost, etc. to the very last guest leaving late... Read More Saturday night, it was an amazing, beautiful experience. So easy and totally stress free. Jeff Hale is the Food and Beverage Manager and he and his staff went above and beyond to have a beautifully set table with a delicious plated dinner. We feel so fortunate that The Greencroft Club was available to them and was so please and happy in every single aspect.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Sherri F

We worked with Greencroft for my son's wedding reception (about 60 guests, used the large reception room). The staff, especially restaurant manager Jeff Hale, was fantastic to work with in every possible way. We received excellent customer service, from initial set-up and... Read More budgeting to the event itself. Jeff worked with our budget and menu needs, answered all questions in a timely, professional manner and was a joy to work with. His staff was equally professional at the event itself, and the food was excellent! The only suggestion we have for others is to test the sound system ahead of time if you do not plan to have a band. Volume is an issue with a room full of people and you may want to look for an alternative to the in-house system, as it is older and fairly finicky. This was our only issue with an otherwise outstanding experience. We highly recommend Greencroft as a reception venue!

Meet The Manager

Cammie Waite

After retiring from a career in banking, I was thrilled to move into the role of General Manager and Event Coordinator at the Greencroft Club. This has been so much fun to help brides plan their special day and is helping me plan my own daughter's wedding next Spring. As a long time member of Greencroft, when the last manager left, I moved from a Board position to become General Manager. I worked with a wonderful Event Coordinator who left after my first year here. With what I learned from him and being a detailed person, I wanted to become the coordinator. I now have done about 20 weddings.