Bed & Breakfast, Outdoor Wedding & Reception Venue

Greene Gables Inn is family owned and operated by David & Lu Ann Mansfield. David & Lu Ann have been married 40+ years and love to see couples get married in the gardens of Greene Gables Inn. Greene Gables Inn is a full-service Bed and Breakfast with six guest rooms, including a private honeymoon suite. Greene Gables Inn is also host to outdoor ceremony and reception facilities. With three acres, there are many opportunities to make any dream outdoor wedding a reality. The gazebo, located in the gardens, is available for ceremonies and cocktail parties. The covered pavilion will hold up to 200 guests for receptions and dinners. For parties more than 200, tent rental is available. The back of the property is an open canvas with acres of grass and trees for a unique setting.

• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

503 North Main Street, White Hall, IL (217) 374-6000

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cristina B

First and foremost, I want to thank Lyn and all her family for all their hard work they put in to make sure my wedding ran smoothly and as planned. My husband and I got married in June of 2017 at Greene Gables Inn and I have to say that I was so lucky to have found GGI while... Read More looking for venues on theknot. Greene Gables Inn is such a beautiful and quaint place inside and out. The rooms were all eye-catching and some vintagy which added to it's awesomeness. Moreover, the natural scenery added the beauty to my wedding pictures. My husband and I decided that GGI wasn't only going to be our the place were we got married but also our getaway place. I would definitely recommend GGI to any bride and groom looking for the perfect venue. Thank you again GGI family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Allyson K

I had my wedding reception at Greene Gables Inn. My reception couldn't have gone better! I had so much fun as did my guests! (Even with the rain). Greene Gables is a beautiful outdoor venue. We stayed the night at the inn that night with our wedding party and it was so much fun.... Read More All the rooms are really cool and decorated beautifully with their own theme. I highly recommend Greene Gables as a reception venue and wedding venue as I've been to beautiful weddings there as well.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Maryanne W

This is a extremely beautiful venue. One of the things that makes this place so beautiful is the grounds are absolutely picturesque. One of the most important parts of your days capturing beautiful photos and you will lack for no place on this property that is not beautiful. As... Read More a bride myself and a professional wedding photographer this wedding venue is so beautiful for photos. You will never regret having your wedding here..

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Genny S

We love attending weddings, showers, & reunions at Greene Gables. The food is DELICIOUS and the landscape is stunning. Greene Gables is such a jewel.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kelly B

Our wedding reception was held at Greene Gables Inn in June of 2016. From beginning to end, the process was a great experience. Lu Ann and Lyn were open to our requests and made the process easy throughout meetings leading up to the big day. They let us add personal touches to... Read More make the day extra special. Our whole wedding day was perfect. My bridesmaids and I got ready in one of the B&B rooms and within the bridal suite, before walking out to our ceremony. My husband and his groomsmen were able to get ready within the house as well. The day and evening went off without a hitch, due to all of the wonderful help we had available. We were able to enjoy a late night sit by the pool after our reception and woke up to a delicious breakfast. (Everyone is still talking about the candied bacon!) We continue to get compliments on how beautiful Greene Gables Inn was for our reception and could not be any happier with our memories & pictures of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Terri C

Beautiful venue! My daughter's reception was held at Greene Gables in June of 2016. The reception and overnight stay in the inn could not have been more perfect. The flower gardens surrounding the venue reduced the need for much decorating. A bridal dressing room is near the... Read More reception area which made it convenient for the bridal party to freshen up and store their personal items. Family and several members of the wedding party stayed overnight in the inn. It was so convenient to stay right on the premises. Extra treats included robes, bottled water, and chocolate! A delicious breakfast was served to the overnight guests in their sunny breakfast room and dining room. There was even time for a dip in the pool before checking out the next day. The wedding photographers were pleased with the venue. Their photos are lovely!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brenn K

I have been to several wedding receptions and community activities at Greene Gables Inn. What a beautiful place with great customer service!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brooke E

My husband and I were married at Greene Gables Inn on December 20th, 2015. With such short notice, Lyn and Lu Ann did a wonderful job with everything. They were so accommodating for our entire family, especially in such a short amount of time. We could never thank everyone at... Read More GGI enough for the hospitality they gave us to make our ceremony so beautiful. Best venue in Central IL!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Melisa S

Wonderful place for a beautiful wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lisa W

What a fantastic and beautiful place to have a wedding or any other type of gatherieng.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Angel B

Beautiful Venue. Everything turned out beautiful! Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sarah H

My husband I am were married at Greene Gables Inn on September 5, 2015. It was a dream come true. The ambiance of this place is magical, gorgeous, and unreal. The flowers were beautiful and clearly well maintained. We only added small touches to the garden décor because it is so... Read More beautiful on its own. We were married underneath the gazebo with 140 guests. Each guest had a clear, unique view of our ceremony. Afterwards there was a cocktail hour set up around the pool while our family took pictures. Our guests were comfortable, entertained and full of joy. I could hear laughter everywhere and I could not stop smiling. Our reception was in the covered pavilion and went perfectly. Dinner was delicious, full of flavor and large portions. Our guests talked about how much they loved the food for weeks!! Our family rented the Inn for the weekend. We stayed both Friday and Saturday night. It was as if staying in a five star hotel: towel warmers, soft robes, comfortable beds, chocolate/water by the bed side and gorgeous interior design. Each room is unique and rich with detail. My husband and I took several pictures inside the house because of it's beauty. I could go on and on about Greene Gables Inn, but what made our wedding so special was the family who own this special place. They are wonderful people, kind and passionate about what they do. They were easy to work with and helped me with my planning process. They kept in contact throughout the months and always welcomed me to come by with any questions or ideas. When our wedding weekend finally arrived, I felt confident that everything would be taken care of. I believe that is a gift most brides do not get. I was able to relax and enjoy each moment knowing that this family was going to make our wedding dream come true. For you brides out there who are researching wedding venues, you owe it to yourself to check out Greene Gables Inn. It is a magical place that will provide you the wedding of your dreams.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Highly recommend!!! This place is so beautiful, and the owners are so wonderful in helping you plan your special day :) My son got married a month ago, and I couldn't imagine having it anywhere else!! Have to say everything from the rehearsal supper to the wedding meal that... Read More Greene gables served was above our expectations :) I would highly recommend Greene gables for your next event you will not be disappointed!

Meet The Events Director

Lyn Young

2017 will be my 4th Season as the Events Manager at Greene Gables Inn. I love my job and I love Wedding Season! I'm the eldest daughter of the owners, David & Lu Ann. My husband, Spencer and I will soon celebrate 16 years of marriage. We have three boys, so planning weddings helps get me enjoy more "girly" things other than sports and farming. When I help a couple plan their wedding I treat them like family. My job is to make your wedding day as easy and stress free as possible. I love when I'm able to see a couple show up and enjoy every minute of the day until they walk down the isle.