Greenery Caterers at Rockwood Park

Wilmington, DE

Creative cuisine for business & pleasure

Cooking from the heart is the secret of our kitchen. The finest ingredients are transformed into imaginative creations certain to captivate all your guests. One taste will reveal why we are the exclusive caterers of the Rockwood Carriage House and a preferred caterer at all the area’s top venues.

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

55 Paschall Rd, Wilmington, DE (302) 472-2433

Quality, Location, Customer Service, and Value-What more could you ask for?

Reviewed on 3/04/2014

My husband and I were recently married in February. The Greenery team did an excellent job with providing us and our guests great customer service, personable wait staff, tasty food and a hospitable management team. I would recommend this vendor to anyone for any special... Read More occasion. We would love to come back and throw an anniversary party there. Thanks again, especially Margaret, Patti, Craig and Michelle. Pam and Rob Ballas

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Carol P

My husband and I had our ceremony and wedding at Rockwood Carriage House on March 1, 2014. From the very beginning we were impressed with how professional, friendly, and organized the Greenery is. That, on top of the gorgeous building and property, makes this venue on of the... Read More very best in the area! On the big day, Michelle Q. helped make every part of our day flow effortlessly, and we received so many complements from guests about the food, staff, and ambiance.

Rustic Perfection

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Jennifer G

Greenery Caterers is simply wonderful. They have a whole team of people to help you, including Michelle, who is their on-site coordinator and is awesome. The venue itself (we chose the Carriage House at Rockwood Park) is somewhat rustic and has some flaws (the lighting isn't... Read More great in the upstairs ceremony space) but really shines at night, fully decorated. Greenery Caterers isn't responsible for the venue, though, and honestly the food was the real star of the show. They provide amazing product and exceptional service.

Reviewed on 4/07/2018 Justin S

Michelle and the folks at Greenery Caterers fully exceeded our wedding day expectations. From planning to execution, from food to venue, everything for our wedding was truly incredible. My bride and I are elated to report that we're completely grateful and lucky to have chosen... Read More this venue to have our special day. Reviews from family and friends continue to roll in about what an amazing affair we had at the Carriage House. Top notch, zero regrets; cheers!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Dina D

The Carriage House was a beautiful venue for our wedding! It has so much character and rustic charm. The entire Greenery Caterers staff was an absolute pleasure to work with. You can tell they have been doing this for years! The food was amazing and delicious. We got so many... Read More compliments from the guests about how good the food was. Patti was so wonderful to work with and gave great suggestions about our food options. She listened to what I wanted and was able to create the perfect menu. The level of professionalism, dedication, and attention to detail was very much appreciated. The day of our wedding ran so smoothly, I did not have to worry about a thing! Michelle goes above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of and if there was anything I needed, she was right there. They made the most perfect day even better. I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with! Thank you Greenery Caterers! - Dina & Kyle

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Brittany P

It may have been nine months ago (how is it already nine months!) but our experience with Greenery Caterers and their important role in our wedding day (and the entire planning process) is fresh in my mind due to their absolute standard of excellence. I don’t even know where to... Read More begin. The venue is gorgeous, rustic, unique, beautiful. As for the food, our entire family, even those who can be quite picky, still talk about the food and how wonderful it was! However, it was the people are what set Greenery Caterers apart. Starting with our initial meeting, Patty answered all my crazy questions, gave us a huge list of variety to fit every possible version of our budget, and went over the contract with us until we were absolutely content with every word. Later, she created the perfect menu, helped us through flexible budget and a ton of options, allowing us to get so much for our money. Margaret answered every question for months and was the most calm and positive person. Michelle helped us with so many important decisions. I am terrible at choosing things, so Michelle kindly helped me narrow down all of the choices by offering her expert opinion when I needed it. As for the day of our wedding, I can’t even remember all of the amazing things she did behind the scenes. helped the day run smooth, kept us sane, solved all our problems - she put out fires left and right (most of which I never even noticed that day because she is JUST THAT GOOD!). Two things that I really was grateful for that day was when she saved my hair with an umbrella once it started to poor and she ran to get my flip flops when my shoes caused major blisters. The umbrella picture our photographer took is our favorite of the day! Above all, she ran the show and helped it be the day of our dreams. The entire experience had the best of quality, pricing, support, and suggestions we could have imagined. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Sara W

The entire team at Greenery Caterers was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire process. We planned our wedding 2 years in advance, starting with a very organized meeting with co-owner, Patti. Throughout the planning process, Margaret answered every single... Read More question via e-mail in a very timely manner. As the wedding approached, we began working closer with Michelle (day--of coordinator) who made the entire process so seamless and ensured that every small detail went off without a hitch (from ensuring we actually ate, to making sure decorations were set up the way we wanted, to helping us load up the car at the end of the night!) The food was absolutely amazing, and we received so many compliments on everything from start to finish! Thank you to everyone at Greenery for absolutely everything from start to finish! It was the best day of our lives thanks to you all!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Momma of Bride - Jayne W

Michelle & Staff I have been receiving so many nice compliments about the wedding, food, facility and staff from all of our friends/family. I wanted to make sure that I passed it along to you. We cannot thank you enough for the outstanding job you all did on our... Read More daughter/son-in law's special day. From taking over the pre-decorating to making every single thing run so smoothly to the very end clean up. You all know what you are doing, how to do it and you should be commended. I have heard so many stories from other venues about the parents of the bride/groom being pulled away to handle things. You all took care of it for us, so that we were able to mingle, dance and have fun with all the guests. It means more than you know, and I wanted to make sure you knew how much it was appreciated. We could not be happier that the bride/groom found your venue to have the wedding, it was simply perfect! Thank you & your staff for a job very well done!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Barry M

The Greenery was an excellent caterer and we highly recommend them. We actually had priced them out initially, and then gone with a cheaper caterer, but we got left in a lurch. Patty and Craig at the Greenery were quick to respond after we were in a bit of a panic state and... Read More they were able to get updated pricing to us, and were very receptive to working with us to make our vision for our wedding work. They had done my sister's wedding, and my friend Mike's wedding, and the food has always excellent. Their onsite coordinator Michelle was recognized by name by both my sister and my friend Mike at my wedding, and you can tell why. She's great at making sure everything goings perfectly (or as close to perfectly as one can get on a wedding day). She was great to have onsite to lean on. They offer many selections from a served dinner or a buffet option, but their buffet option tops the rest. Your guests are served as they walk the line and no need to ask on your RSVP which meat as the guest can have both if you do the buffet. The food and appetizers were great, as we were greeting guests they kept on commenting on how good the food was and showing us they literally were picking their plates clean. Their bartenders were excellent as well, the Greenery was amazing and we highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Jaclyn D

The Greenery Caterers at Rockwood Park Carriage House were absolutely amazing! Our day was absolutely perfect and thanks to Michelle, our day of coordinator, I had no idea of all the little hiccups that happened! The food was amazing and the flow of the day was flawless. HIGHLY... Read More RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Aly H

The Greenery Catering team is the BEST! From our first visit to Rockwood, they were willing to work with me on a number of my ideas for my wedding day, both big and small ideas. They were responsive via email and phone call whenever we had questions or needed something... Read More clarified, and were incredibly helpful in any problem solving situation that we faced concerning wedding day logistics. The Greenery Catering team was also incredibly helpful in suggesting other vendors that they've worked with in the past that did a great job. We really valued their recommendations, and we knew we could trust their opinions 100%. From the wedding planning meetings, to the rehearsal, to the wedding day, the entire team was nothing but supportive of my family and anything we needed, they were there. Our wedding day ran so smoothly because of the Greenery Catering team, and we can't thank them enough. That's just logistics, but aside from that, the food is AMAZING. I've never had so many people tell me after our wedding that it was the best food they've ever tasted at a wedding before. The appetizers were incredible, and the service was even better. Dinner service ran smoothly as well, with rave reviews on every plate. I can say without a doubt, there was not a glitch or setback throughout our wedding day because of the Greenery Catering team, and for that, I cannot thank them enough. They put my family & I at ease from day 1. Their hard work is so evident and was apparent to every wedding guest.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Courtney R

Greenery Caterers and Rockwood Carriage House made our wedding so wonderful. The food was amazing, the venue is gorgeous, and the staff is so friendly, flexible, and helpful. They went above and beyond to be sure to give us everything we could have hoped for. They made our... Read More wedding day one that nobody will forget. I would recommend them to EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Stephanie D

I initially fell head over heels for the Carriage House because of the beautiful, green landscape and soft, rustic interior. Throughout the planning process, I was more and more impressed with their ability to accommodate our personal preference and exceed our expectations when... Read More it came to the food, drinks, and decor. I was wedding planning from out of state, so I was very thankful they were able to get us in for a tasting and finals meeting at our convenience. Thank goodness for Michelle! Michelle is extremely thorough in all that she does, which helped me remain as calm, cool, and collected as possible on such a big, emotional day. I especially appreciated her follow through when it came to small details I wasn't be able to handle on the wedding day because of my schedule. She was also so great with day-of timing. Our wedding party can be a tough group to redirect and refocus, but Michelle handled everything seamlessly and got us where we needed to be when we needed to be there. The Carriage House has this whole wedding thing down to a science. They do not mess around, and they take their customers/clients very seriously. I am so thankful for Michelle, and everyone at the Carriage House, for ensuring that our special day ran so smoothly and making it seem so effortless. They did a phenomenal job.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Arielle A

Gosh there's not enough space to say why rockwood deserves 5stars across the board. They were professional, quick responsive, organized and very friendly. The food was delicious and I had no worries on my wedding day. I even found out last minute of s dietary restriction for a... Read More guest and they were quick to accommodate!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Sandra M

Absolutely loved having my wedding reception here! First, the food was excellent, both the hors d'oeuvres and the main courses. Second, Michelle and Margaret were amazing during the planning process and they helped to alleviate a LOT of the stress that comes with planning a... Read More wedding. Third, Michelle was amazing at directing everyone in our wedding party (God knows some needed some extra direction) and also making sure that my new husband and I were well taken care of during the reception. Lastly, the ambience of the Carriage house was fantastic with the stone walls, brick flooring, and the lighted ceiling. There were a lot of places for possible photo-ops. Just an amazing time all around. We are still receiving compliments about the reception about a month later.

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

We ABSOLUTELY loved The Carriage House. They were amazing from start to finish. From Margaret, Patty, Craig and especially Michelle. They were so attentive to our needs and were very quick for responses on email and phone. I felt like they really wanted to make our day special... Read More and everything went smoothly. Michelle was such a great organizer and made us feel special on our wedding day. She served us our drinks and dinner the whole night and kept checking on us throughout the night. She also brought up our appetizers since we had a mix up with times. Margaret was amazing as well and made sure all of our questions were answered throughout the process. I would totally recommend this venue to anyone. The day was perfect but everyone made it so much better by being so responsive to our needs. We couldn't have asked for a better day and staff at The Carriage House. It was absolutely incredible. The food was delicious as well as the appetizers. Everyone raved about the food and dinner as well as the overall venue. The grounds were beautiful and the staff helped us set up as well as break down. Everyone was so accommodating, I really have NOTHING bad to say about this venue. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. WE LOVED IT ALL!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Malena M

The Greenery Caterers at the Rockwood Carriage House met and exceeded all of our expectations. From start to finish they had outstanding communication, paid attention to every detail no matter how small, and accommodated all of our requests. The day of our event, Michelle made... Read More sure that my husband and I were completely taken care of. She served as a liaison between the bar, kitchen, photographer, DJ, and ourselves to ensure that we had nothing to worry about. The food was absolutely incredible and guests are still talking about it being the "best wedding food" they've ever had. Thank you Greenery Caterers for making our wedding day so perfect and stress fee.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ashley E

Everything was exactly as I imagined! So easy to work with and the food was to die for!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Katlyn M

I cannot complain about a single thing that was served at our wedding. Everything was delicious and well prepared.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Michelle R

Our wedding day at the Carriage House was nothing short of amazing. From our initial visit to the very last dance, working with Patti, Margaret and Michelle was easy and friendly, and we were confident they would make our day great. The setting is beautiful, the food is great,... Read More and the staff were all so accommodating and nice. Michelle took care of everything we needed the day-of and we didn't have to worry about a single thing. Several family members and friends have told us "best wedding ever!" which is of course what every bride wants to hear. Highly recommend!

Amazing

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Emily c

Greenery Caterers made my big day the best day ever! I knew I wanted to have my reception at rockwood as soon as I saw the venue. The building alone is everything you need for a perfect backdrop! When it came to the planning Michelle and Patti made it so easy for me. They... Read More listened and added suggestions when necessary. Every request my parents or I had were fulfilled, even down to the late night snack for my guest at 11pm of burgers and tater tots!! My guests are still talking about the food and how it was the best they have ever had at a wedding! Thank you Patti!! Michelle was beyond amazing and even the guests noticed! My Champagne glass was never empty, whenever i turned around Michelle was there filling me up! seriously the best.

Excellent Caterers!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Raechel N

We are so happy with Greenery Caterers! The staff is excellent and professional. The food was the BEST we have ever had at a wedding. Everything from start to finish was perfect!

Rustic, Elegant, Intimate

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

"Rustic, Elegant, Intimate" That is how our daughter described the wedding she envisioned. The Greenery team made that a reality at the picturesque Carriage House for our celebration. From the outdoor ceremony to the indoor/outdoor cocktail hour and also the reception, the... Read More Greenery team helped her vision come together seamlessly. Patti, Michelle and the staff are experienced, professional and all about delivering beyond expectations. They are flexible, assuring, and pleasant from planning to execution. They have a list of vendors and suggestions to help with all aspects of planning a wedding. An indoor ceremony room eliminates the worry of inclement weather. The long winding drive from main road, through the Rockwood Park to the secluded venue is the perfect segue from ”everyday” to “extraordinary.” The “Day of” service was more than we could have asked for – with the staff anticipating needs and moving everything along graciously. We had used the Greenery many times over the years for personal and professional events, but nothing on the scale of a sit down dinner for 124 with wine service. The food was even better than at the tasting, and the service attentive but unobtrusive. The bride and groom had a wonderful day and our guests were effusive in their praise: “storybook’; “gracious”, “beyond beautiful”, “elegant setting”, “delicious food” are just a few of the many compliments we received. A venue and team we would absolutely return to again.

Beautiful Hidden Gem

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Colleen D

I would highly recommend anyone have their ceremony and reception at the Rockwood Park Carriage House. My husband and I just got married there on 10/3/14 and it was everything we ever wanted! We got so many compliments on how good the food was, and the service is excellent. They... Read More are also very fair in terms of pricing and you get an incredible value for what you pay for. Michelle, Patti and Margaret are all very responsive and make sure everything runs smoothly for your big day!

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Ashley M

The whole staff at Rockwood made our wedding an absolute dream. They are fun but know their stuff. They were all so accommodating to myself, my groom, parents, and entire bridal party. Michelle kept everything running smoothly and averted any crises. The ambiance is stunning and... Read More warm. It needs very little added to make it beautiful. We had our ceremony upstairs and took photos outside - the atmosphere creates itself. Plus, the food is DELICIOUS. They ran the buffet so efficiently that everyone's food was hot and yummy. I would recommend to any bride - especially if you're looking for a unique, affordable venue.