Beautiful Lighting for Amazing Events

We provide full service, award-winning lighting production for events of all kinds, with our favorite specialty being weddings....so you’re in the right place!  We approach every wedding as a custom, original design....even if it’s just a few uplights, we want to make it as unique to YOU as we can.  We take great pride in tying in your colors and other themes to our approach, and in making good venues look fantastic and great venues look even greater!  And, we do it without making your life difficult:  Our services are completely turnkey.  You can just enjoy your day, knowing that the lighting and visuals are going to be stunning!

Chandeliers, Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Equipment

6036 N Cutter Circle, Portland, OR (503) 970-0246

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Katie K

Dwayne and his team created the perfect lighting for our wedding. From meeting with Dwayne to the actual wedding day - it was a pleasure to work with him. He was great and quick to answer questions, and design a custom lighting plan for our needs. We absolutely LOVED our... Read More lighting over the dance floor and overall the lighting was such a compliment to make an amazing day even better!

2018-01-16T17:56:00 Response from the vendor

Hooray! So glad we could help make your big day look amazing! Thanks so much, and best wishes to you both!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Jenny M

I knew I wanted to hire Greenlight, because I have seen their design work on other events. I showed them the ceremony and reception space and then left it in their hands to design all the lighting. They completely blew me out of the water. It was so amazing. Because of the... Read More lighting, they turned a tented parking lot and a warehouse space into a warm and cozy space for 250 people in the middle of November. I would highly recommend this company. Their lighting design skills are impeccable and without doubt, they are worth every penny.

2018-01-03T18:34:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, what a beautiful wedding you had, and what an honor to get to light it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Dena G

I wanted a creative design layout for the café lights we were renting from Greenlight Creative for our venue. Dwayne patiently worked with me to come up with multiple design options that could be safely hung in the venue and still achieve a different look than the typical layout... Read More for the space. It came together beautifully!

2017-10-31T12:44:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! I have to say that you were an absolute joy to work with...we love when our clients stretch us beyond "the usual!" Best wishes and congratulations to you both!