Cuisine

Southern, American, Seafood

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

751 Moutain Road, Front Royal, VA (540) 622-2894

Absolutely Delicious!!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Whitney R

Oh my goodness! From the moment I entered their cafe to taste their food, I knew that I wanted to ask them to cater the wedding. We ordered grilled chicken, homemade mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls and a side salad. When the guests arrived at the reception, the side salad... Read More was prepared and on the tables waiting. There were rave reviews from the guests saying how delicious everything was! I was able to have a small nibble of it and it was truly incredible. The chicken was moist, the potatoes were absolute comfort, the green beans were heavenly and the rolls and side salad were just perfect! They were very accommodating from the get go. We were originally preparing for 200 people then the guest list ended up being 320 and they pulled it off perfectly. I will definitely be using them for other events in the future. Thank you so much, Green's Catering for providing such a wonderful meal for our wedding!

Wonderful food and people

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

When planning a wedding you want to know that everything will be okay and with Green's catering it was! The food was Delicious! And guests had only nice things to say! (which is a total win). Anneise was wonderful and so sweet! Thank you for everything!