Greg Brett Photography

Available for weddings throughout New England and New York

Classic, Documentary

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

86 Livoli Avenue, Braintree, MA Available for weddings throughout New England and New York (617) 595-6448

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Ruslana F

Greg and Aram were the photographers at my Memorial Day Weekend wedding. They both did an amazing job! Greg is a happy and energetic person, and he's a perfectionist! He went out of his way to make sure he got every photo we asked for and made an extra effort to get some... Read More romantic photos of the two of us, even though we were running short on time (my dress turned out to be very difficult to get into). I really can't praise him enough. We got our photos yesterday and they are just stunning! We also got Greg's photobooth and it was a huge success. It looked great, the quality of the photos and the paper was great and our guests just loved it!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lauren S

Greg and Wayne were our photographers for Matt and I's wedding at the Atlantic Resort Newport wedding this past weekend. I can speak for everyone when I say that I was truly blown away by the work these two guys did. Throughout the entire process of planning, Greg was SO... Read More incredibly helpful and accommodating. I did ask for a lot of different types of pictures, and he did not miss a beat the day of the wedding. Everyone was so comfortable around both him and Wayne. Greg had me scroll through to see some of the unedited photos he took of the bridal party/ceremony at the venue and The Elms mansion and they were absolutely breathtaking. You can tell how passionate they are about their jobs, and how much they care. Greg also was kind enough to drive my husband and I to the site where we took the bridal shower/parent pictures. They were both so professional and easy to talk to. I cannot say enough amazing things about them, and am so thankful for the work that they did.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Jo Anne P

We are very satisfied with our engagement and wedding pictures done by Greg. As part of our package, we received an engagement shoot with all the pictures included. Our shoot was about 1 hour and we received more than 150 pictures! They came out beautifully and we got many... Read More compliments on them. We knew he would do an amazing job on our wedding pictures. I was pressured by a lot of family and friends to wear face makeup for the wedding for "better quality pictures". Since the engagement photos came out so nice and I didn't wear face makeup, I reached out to Greg to get his opinion. He assured me that my pictures would be beautiful whether I decided to wear makeup or not. I didn't end up wearing makeup besides eyeliner and mascara on my wedding day and the pictures did not disappoint! We are extremely happy and had so many pictures that we loved that it was really hard to create our wedding album due to the limited amount of pictures we could choose! Amy was our second shooter on our wedding day and she captured some great "behind the scenes" pictures that we appreciate having. All in all, excellent experience. We would recommend Greg Brett Photography for any type of photography service and we hope to work with his company again in the future.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Annie K

We were blown away with our photographs from Greg Brett Photography! He captured the best moments of our wedding celebrations. You will not be disappointed working with Greg. He was reasonably priced for his quality of work. My Mom is a photographer and is incredibly picky,... Read More asking 400 questions when we first met Greg. He quickly gained her trust and approval. This should tell you all you need to know. Greg was also incredibly flexible with us. He came to our rehearsal dinner and stayed much longer than originally designated on our wedding day. He is high energy and does what it takes to get a great shot. We hired his company for our photo booth as well. Guests said it was hands-down the best photo booth they have used at a wedding. The attendant was incredibly professional and helpful. Hire Greg, you will be happy you did.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kate M

We could not be more pleased with our wedding photos. They are sharp and clear and Greg captured beautiful moments! I honestly don't know how we will choose for an album! It was an incredibly hot day in August and you cannot tell from the photos, no beads of sweat or anything.... Read More Greg was so nice and easy to work with throughout the entire process and especially on the wedding day. We took a lot of photos but it didn't feel like too many, nor were they overly posed. The results are natural and beautiful. We also had a photobooth and it was huge hit with guests. Plus it was fun for my husband and I to see all of the pics later. Greg and his team were professional, friendly, and awesome! So so happy :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 james s

We were lucky enough to have Greg as our photographer for our wedding. Greg did an amazing job at capturing all of the special moments. We could not be happier with our photos! We highly recommend Greg and his team!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Danielle C

I had the priveledge of having Greg Brett photograph our wedding at Glen Manor along with his assistant Lauren. Both were fantastic to work with. They dress professional which is important, you don't want a photographer in jeans on your wedding day. They were great at directing... Read More the wedding party and guests on where to be positioned. Rallying up large groups of people is not an easy task but both did a great job with this. We also had Greg provide a photo booth which was a big hit! I have no doubt in my mind our pictures will come out absolutely beautiful! His prices are reasonable and he has a creative eye and suggested shots I would not have thought to do. You will not be disappointed if you hire him as your photographer!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Britney M

This isn't a regular review, because unfortunately I had to call off my wedding. But Greg gave me a full refund with no questions asked when other vendors said no. I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Wow! Greg and his team Nailed it! They were above and beyond what I, and most importantly my WIFE could have ever imagined. From the preplanning, to the communication, to the day of, to the final prints. Save yourself time and reach out to Greg and his team, it will be the... Read More best decision you make during the planning portion of the wedding.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Caitlin G

I just received my photos back from Greg Brett Photography and I cannot recommend them highly enough! If you are searching for someone that is professional, prompt, and gives amazing direction resulting in gorgeous photos then you have found your man! We had Greg as our sole... Read More photographer for a 90 person wedding in Plymouth on 7/16/16. All the photos from the getting ready pics to the family portraits to all the fun pics with the bridal party are so beautiful! I am so happy we picked Greg back in October to be our photographer! The photographer was definitely the vendor I researched the most (I emailed about 15!) and Greg was the best choice for us. He worked with our budget and was not super expensive like some photographers can be. And in my opinion, Greg is just as good, if not better than anyone out there! Hire Greg, you won't regret it! Oh and Greg took amazing photos of us with our 2 dogs! They're my favorite photos from the 100s we received. He captured all 4 of us amazingly!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Mary Z

Greg and his assistant Katherine were wonderful photographers during our wedding weekend! I would highly recommend Greg Brett Photography for any couple looking for a classic, detail-oriented, and friendly wedding photography service. I had searched for many wedding... Read More photographers in the Greater Boston area, and was immediately impressed with Greg during our initial phone conversation. I was looking for a photographer who would not only understand and share my vision, but one who's also easy to get along with and makes us feel comfortable. From the beginning (our engagement session), Greg was just that. He was extremely energetic and passionate about capturing the right moments, easy to talk to, and full of great ideas. During our wedding weekend, he even offered to come a day early and give us a mini photo-shoot during the rehearsal dinner, which ended up being extremely helpful and fun, as our families/bridal party got a chance to get to know him, and we all had the chance to get acquainted in front of the camera before the big day. On the wedding day, Greg went above and beyond in multiple respects. He was very accommodating with specific requests that I/my bridesmaids insisted on, as well as had great ideas of his own for some truly fantastic, beautiful shots. Our families, friends and guests were very impressed by his passion, friendliness, and attention to detail, and we are very happy to have (a lot) of beautiful photos to remind us of our wedding day. We can't thank Greg and his team enough!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Ashley R

My husband and I hired Greg Brett Photography for our June wedding. Since day one Greg has made our planning process very smooth and I never felt uneasy. Greg was wonderful to work with and always willing to answer any questions and never made me feel like I was a bother. Greg... Read More takes such pride in his work! Greg was unavailable to shoot our wedding but sent his lead photographer Alisha. Alisha was a dream to work with!! I highly recommend Greg and his team!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Erin C

I HIGHLY recommend Greg Brett Photography. Greg consulted with us initially, he worked with us through the entire process, and he edited our photos. Alisha was the lead photographer for our wedding, along with shooting our engagement session, and Aram shot our wedding as well.... Read More The entire team is fantastic and easy to work with. The photos are absolutely beautiful; they're classic, natural, and clean. They captured not only all of the photos we had planned, but also tons of great candids of us and our guests. The samples you see online aren't just the best of the best; we saw this high quality throughout our whole set of pictures (1,142!) It's clear from the way they operate and their attention to detail that they take great pride in their work. I can't emphasize this enough. Greg goes above and beyond to provide the best service. Alisha is the same; she even came to our final walk through at the venue to familiarize herself with it and to set up a plan for the day. Throughout the whole process, everything was on schedule and organized. Everyone is also so easy to get along with, which is especially important when considering someone who will be with you for the majority of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Heather F

Greg and Lauren went above and beyond our expectations! From our initial emails, to our first meeting Greg was extremely responsive, kind, and easy to work with as we confirmed the right package and pricing for our needs. The engagement shoot with both Greg and Lauren was... Read More lighthearted, fun, and we may or may not have snuck into a parking garage for a beautiful sunset photo overlooking the Zakim bridge. Greg and Lauren go way passed the extra mile! On our wedding day, he drove us to the family shoot location from our first look, and had a six pack waiting for us in the back seat. Our engagement and wedding photos are STUNNING!! Our friends and family are in awe. Greg and Lauren worked so hard to capture every special moment, but we barely knew they were there. We recommend them to every person we know/ stranger we meet that is getting married!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Amy K

Met Greg at my college roomate's Indian wedding with ~300 guests and he was attentive to us and many guests throughout the busy day. The photobooth he setup produced by far the best photobooth pictures I have ever seen, and the album is stunning. Greg's skill, professionalism,... Read More and personality combined to produce beautiful pictures of very comfortable subjects. His product alone justifies a 5 star rating but he also goes above and beyond to maximize the quality of his service at the event!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Emma S

Greg and Wayne went above and beyond to make sure they captured all the special moments of our wedding. We were very pleased of the professionalism and the pictures are so beautiful. The quality of the pictures are very clear and the colors are vibrant. Anyone I know getting... Read More married I recommend Greg Photography because we had such a great experience. I look forward to hiring them for future events.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Lindsay M

I was referred to Greg by a friend when I was looking to have my engagement captured by a professional photographer. From the start, Greg worked with me to understand my vision and then tailor a photo package to suit my needs. Leading up to the day, he went out of his way to... Read More do a dry run of the surprise shoot just to make sure everything would go down without any surprises. He made me feel like he had as much vested in this as I did, which was reassuring. The day of the engagement went flawlessly, and Greg's attention to detail and his ability to capture the moment was exactly what I envisioned and my fiance had hoped for. He's personable, knowledgeable, and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I had scheduled only an hour of his time, yet Greg went above and beyond and drove us around Boston for 3 hours to locations that were meaningful to us. Within hours of finishing he had sent us a few pictures from the day, and 5 days later we had all the edited images. Greg is a fantastic photographer whose pictures speak for themselves. I couldn't have made a better choice choosing him.

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Greg is amazing! We planned a Cape Cod wedding all the way from Chicago and Greg was quick to get to know us via email and even offer to FaceTime with any questions. He was so flexible during our hectic trips to the Cape to get some details finalized, meeting for lunch... Read More meetings between appointments. Come the wedding day, Greg somehow managed to be in 3 places at once. We have such beautiful photos of the groom getting ready, myself and my bridesmaids, the ceremony and reception. I honestly have no idea how one person managed to capture all 2000 photos! I would absolutely recommend Greg to anyone looking for a high quality, flexible, talented and well-priced photographer. I am so happy we stumbled upon his name in a Top 20 Boston photographers list when we did! One more piece of advice: if you are thinking about adding the photobooth...DO IT! A wonderful time for all and you get an album at the end of the night to hold you over until the rest of the photos are ready (which was only about 5 weeks, by the way).

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Brenna T

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience working with Greg Brett Photography for our big day. From the initial inquiry to the final delivery of our pictures we were positive that we had the best photographer possible. We had a consultation with Greg, he was really... Read More responsive and helpful. We met in person and talked about exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding day. He was super helpful with answering any and all of our questions leaving us completely confident that he would document our day beautifully. He had helpful questionnaires and wedding day timelines so we knew exactly what to expect and it really gave us the opportunity to be specific about details for the big day. We ended up working with Greg's (extremely talented) associate team. Alisha was our lead photographer (we had 2 shooters) and she actually took the time to go to our venue before our wedding and scout possible areas on the property where pictures would look best. My now husband and I had the opportunity to speak with Alisha multiple times before the wedding as to exactly the types of pictures we did - and did not - want to take. We did a "first look" so we could get many of the group photos done before the ceremony. After the ceremony we did portraits which didn't take up the whole cocktail hour so we were able to see our guests before the reception. Alisha and Lauren captured out day beautifully, we were so pleased with the way that our special day was documented through these gorgeous photos. I think that one of the most important things is that Greg and his team made sure that everything was clear in terms of what to expect on our wedding day. They really took the time to cater to our specific needs and we felt very confident in their hands. We received our pictures not long after the wedding on a USB drive that was delivered in thoughtful packaging - its really all about the details with Greg Brett and his team! When all is said and done, I really couldn't recommend Greg Brett Photography any higher!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

We hired Greg as our wedding when my husband and I got married. We were blown away by his artistic eye for capturing such beautiful pictures. Greg is extremely professional as well. He is always early for appointments, responds right away to emails, and truly listened to make... Read More our photographs personalized. Recently, my husband and I delivered a little one. We loved Greg's work so much that we recently hired him to shoot a family session. Once again, his work was so beautiful and fantastic. It has been wonderful having Greg be a part of these momentous occasions in our life and we are blessed that he is able to capture these moments so well!

Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Greg Brett Photobooth was a super hit at our wedding. Our family and friends has so much fun with the photobooth. Meg and Steve were the attendants and they were very friendly and helpful. The prints and online gallery are exceptional quality. The props provided made it even... Read More better and fun. I highly recommend Greg Brett Photobooth for all events. Thanks again Greg, Meg and Steve.

amazing photographer

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Lauren P

We are so lucky we found Greg! From the moment we met him we knew he was the best photographer for us. He really listened to what we wanted and also offered us new ideas. I emailed Greg a lot between our meeting and our wedding. Am still emailing him a lot actually : ). He... Read More always gets back to me promptly and is very friendly and accommodating. On our wedding day Greg and his associate Victoria were very professional and had an organized timeline for the day. They were also so personable and helpful. They both kept giving me tips on how to look photogenic in all the shots. They made me feel relaxed and beautiful during the chaos of the day. It is hard to wrangle in big parties for photos during cocktail hour, but they were able to do it with smiles - even when some of the groomsmen got a little unruly. We got the pictures back a couple weeks ago and they are amazing - it is going to be so hard to pick the ones for the album. There was a nice mix of more traditional pictures and candid ones. They are all gorgeous and really captured the essence of the day. I wholeheartedly recommend Greg Brett Photography!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Lismary R

Greg and Daniel were beyond amazing. I seriously couldn’t ask for better people to work with on my wedding day. Both were very professional and made everyone feel comfortable which is important when taking good pictures. Greg went above and beyond my expectations; he made sure... Read More every strand of hair was in place, reminded me to touch up my lipstick, and even gave his water to the flower girl so she would pose for the pictures. I am in love with all the images which will make it hard when it comes time to picking out the pictures for the album. I would recommend this company to anyone. In addition to the photography services we did the photobooth services too. I have been to plenty of bridal shows and weddings that have photobooths and this one was the best I have ever seen. All of my guests loved it and also complemented on how clear the images were. The photobooth was the perfect entertainment for our guests.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Kerry S

My husband and I looked up Greg's website after hearing that my husband's co-worker had a wonderful experience for his engagement pictures. Upon meeting Greg to discuss a wedding package, we knew we really liked him. We could tell he was talented, but really listened to what... Read More we wanted and knew he would be accommodating to meet our needs. Greg took fantastic engagement pictures. We went to Castle Island on an early summer evening and had a really fun time taking pictures with Greg and his associate, Victoria. They put us at ease and we are so happy with the pictures. Not only are there so many, but they are all so good! We were disappointed to learn that Greg was already booked for our wedding day.. However, he put us in great hands. Nate Creamer was our lead photographer and the associates Victoria and Daniel were so fun while still being so professional. They captured all our special moments and they felt like our friends by the end of the night. Our wedding photos are beautiful and will always remind us of our special day! Thanks to Greg, Nate, Victoria and Daniel for making our special day so perfect!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Katelyn S

My husband and I were so lucky to have Greg's associate, Wayne come to photograph our Surprise Backyard wedding; he was simply awesome to work with! He came to our house, and since it was a surprise, we called him "Uncle Wayne" in order to keep the wedding under wraps. He did a... Read More fantastic job photographing all of the little details of our backyard wedding, especially the faces of those family members once they figured out what was happening. I am not one who likes to have their picture taking, but Wayne did a fabulous job taking them without me knowing and they came out beautifully. I couldn't be happier with how he captured our day. He was personable and professional, but provided laughs and charisma when taking our pictures. It will most definitely be a day to remember for all us - I am so glad we were able to have Wayne come to capture the memories forever!