Greg Brett Photography Inc.

Available for weddings throughout New England and New York

Classic, Documentary

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Available for weddings throughout New England and New York (617) 595-6448

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Zack F

Greg was just fantastic!! Absolutely recommend him. He was both professional and easy to work with throughout the process, from before the wedding through the day itself and then to getting the pictures back to us much sooner than we expected, it was just a pleasure to work with... Read More him. And most importantly, our photos were gorgeous. We had such a great time going through them, remembering, laughing and sharing them with our friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Steve H

A truly incredible experience is what we got from Greg, from beginning to end. We were planning a wedding from California which made it difficult to pick a photographer. We loved Greg's pictures online and had a great initial conversation with him and decided to pull the trigger... Read More - we couldn't have been happier. He made the process incredibly simple - we didn't even meet him in person until the day of the wedding (since we were in CA). He gave us his honest opinion on various aspects including how many photographers to have, timelines, and had helpful suggestions. On the wedding day he was equally impressive. Being an anxious and somewhat underprepared groom, Greg helped by guiding the process of groomsmen and family photos leading up to our first look. He expertly mixed recommending certain pictures he knew would look good with our personal requests. He was very detail oriented, making sure to get the right angles, backgrounds, and arranging people in the right order to get the best pictures. Greg was constantly on the move around the entire wedding and got pictures of everyone. He even stayed longer than we had paid for to capture fireworks we had planned. He has an incredible eye and got truly amazing photos of our whole day. To top it all off Greg is a personable guy and got along with everyone and worked incredibly with our DJ and videographer. He delivered the photos promptly afterwards in a nice package. We're so happy we chose Greg to capture our special day. We got incredible pictures at a great value. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Steve H

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Chelsea K

When planning a wedding, finding the right vender for you is such a hard thing to do. There are so many to choose from, and finding that one that matches your style and is completely honest about what they are selling, I thought was going to be impossible! From the moment I fist... Read More spoke to Greg, from Greg Brett Photography I knew I found my guy. He was extremely nice and took the time to answer every single question I had. He explained to me what his style was, and all about his business. He even took the time to talk to me about what I was looking for to make sure we were a good match. We spoke a few times to make sure that the day of our wedding would run smoothly and about the specific pictures I wanted. He went over every aspect of the days events that, when our wedding day came, I had nothing to worry about. I met with one of the lead photographers, Lauren, who was absolutely amazing. She was so sweet and her portfolio is amazing! When the day of our wedding came, I was completely at ease with our two photographers, Lauren and Randy. When Lauren came into the bridal room, my nephew went running over to her and hugged her! It was the perfect start to our amazing day with them. Lauren and Randy kept everyone comfortable and relaxed throughout all the pictures and were creative in coming up with poses for us to do. In all honesty, working with Greg Brett Photography and with Lauren and Randy has been nothing but an absolute pleasure. From the very start it was smooth sailing with contacting, booking and shooting our wedding. After receiving our photos, I was in tears at how beautiful they all came out! If we ever need to get photos taken again we will definitely be using Greg!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kelsey W

Booking Greg Brett as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I made throughout the entire wedding process. We used him for our engagement shoot, as well as for our wedding, and we could not be happier with the photos and the shots he took. He is a perfectionist... Read More with incredible vision. He promises wedding photos back in 2 weeks and his pricing is reasonable. There is no one better than Greg Brett and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much Greg for capturing so many happy moments on our special day!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Allison C

Using Greg Brett Photography for our wedding could not have been a better decision. From the first time we saw his work at our engagement shoot to the wedding photos themselves, Greg continued to wow us throughout. Greg is an absolute perfectionist when it comes to his craft,... Read More and is the standard all other photographers should hold themselves to. I would 1000% recommend Greg to any bride to be, as there is absolutely no one better in the industry. Thank you SO MUCH for everything Greg!! You exceeded all of our expectations! Love, Sean & Allison xoxo

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Lauren L

Booking Greg was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He was so easy to work with and made the planning so easy. We did our engagement pictures with Greg as well as the wedding day. The price was incredibly reasonable and the quality of work we got was amazing! We... Read More had no complaints! We got our pictures back after our wedding in 2 weeks! I didn't expect to get them back for months, they were all awesome! Thank you to Greg and his team, for helping make our wedding amazing and for capturing all of the great moments!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Erick B

It was a blessing having Greg Brett as our photographer on our wedding day! Greg was professional, punctual, and delivered amazing photos. He really took control of the situation and made sure that he was able to get all of the pictures we wanted. He took the time to meet with... Read More us prior to the wedding and get an understanding of what we specifically wanted. He has a great eye and we couldn't be more pleased with the photos he and his assistant took. If you don't want to have to worry about making sure your photographer is getting all the picture you want on your big day than I highly recommend hiring Greg for the job!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Erick B

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Cassie W

We could not be happier with our wedding photos from Greg Brett and his team! His style is exactly what I was looking for – classic and romantic. From the very beginning when we met Greg we found him to be very friendly, accommodating, and passionate about capturing the best... Read More photos possible of our wedding day. He’s incredibly experienced with creating beautiful wedding photos and knows how to give direction to get the best photos possible. His energy is non-stop and he was constantly moving throughout our wedding to capture every single moment of our day. It’s such a joy to look back at our photos and relive the day all over again! We also chose to do the Modern Photobooth through Greg Brett Photography and we’re so glad we did – the backdrop and lighting were SO flattering and the props were so much fun, people were at the photobooth throughout the entire reception and had such a great time with it! Hands down we’re thrilled we had the pleasure of working with Greg Brett Photography.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Yun X

Greg and his team were absolutely fantastic - so friendly and thoughtful, really dedicated to recording every (and I mean every!) single moment of our wedding. We just received our photographs, and it was so emotional to see all the moments recorded in beautiful detail. From... Read More pictures of individual guest's faces to details of the escort cards (how does one even make black and white escort cards look so good?!) More than the photos, Greg and his team were a dream to work with - super responsive, very attentive to detail, willing to work with us within our budget, and upbeat and high energy on wedding day. Greg texted us on our wedding day wishing us the best even though he wasn't there as a shooter. Afterwards, he handled all the editing himself and returned the photos within record time. The photos themselves were in the exact classic, romantic style displayed on his portfolios. Moreoever, it's very clear that he and his team pick a certain number of weddings per year to be able to deliver above and beyond rather than trying to make it to as many wedding as they can. We cannot say enough great things and are recommending our wonderful photographers to all of our friends who have upcoming weddings.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Samantha P

We had an amazing experience with Greg Brett Photography. Prior to the wedding he was very accommodating, easy to talk to, and very responsive to questions I had along the way. On the wedding day he and his assistant arrived early and immediately began. I had Greg go to our... Read More house to take pictures of the guys getting ready and his assistant came to the venue for the girls. He scoped out our street and took them to different places to get in some amazing shots. At the wedding both photographers were extremely detail oriented. They made sure that if a bowtie was crooked, it got straighten, and if there was a tiny bit of sun on someones face that we adjusted to remove it. We were beyond happy that we chose Greg Brett Photography, they did an amazing job with our wedding photos. We would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Stefanie P

He was PERFECTION. From our first meeting with Greg, he proved to be everything we were looking for in a photographer. Greg was kind, friendly and accommodating. He stayed in contact with us over the course of our two year engagement proving to build the kind of relationship you... Read More need to have a successful photographer. Greg paid attention to every single detail, from the color of the Photo Booth album, to our personal interests to making sure our wedding timeline was as smooth as can be. On the day of our wedding, he sent us words of encouragement and kept us as relaxed as can be. We had so much fun shooting our pictures with him that day and you can see it in the photos. Greg captured our wedding in complete perfection. He captured moments, both big and small, with such detail and emotion that we are able to relive our wedding with our images. Greg was professional. What sets him apart from other photographers is his personality and commitment to building and maintaining close relationships. He continued to communicate with us even weeks after our wedding about our photos. He was prompt with returning our photos and took (quite literally!) more than a thousand incredible shots! Greg made our wedding day what it was and ensured that it was "picture perfect". There is absolutely nothing he could have done better. If you are getting married- use Greg, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Alyssa R

I absolutely love photos! So, from the moment my husband proposed my mission was to find a great photographer to shoot our wedding. Thanks to a referral from a co-worker, we absolutely found that with Greg Brett Photography. From the moment I reached out, Greg was incredibly... Read More professional, helpful, detail orientated, and responsive. We chose the Premier package offering, which included an engagement session, two photographers for the full day of the wedding, a photo album, and all high-res images with copyright release. I found the package to be reasonably priced, for all that was included. Greg did our engagement session, and Alisha and Katherine were our wedding photographers. Everyone was talented, fun, and enjoyable to work with! We also added on the photo booth services which was a wedding guest favorite, and we got copies of all the pictures! We have received nothing but positive feedback from friends and family. I can’t thank Greg enough and 100% recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a photographer. I hope to work with him again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jennifer A

We had such a wonderful experience working with Greg! We knew we wanted a high quality photographer but we also had a budget to stick to. Greg was great to work with! He is friendly, knowledgable, and professional. He took the time to ask about what kind of shots we were looking... Read More for and really valued our thoughts. We had such a blast with Greg and his team on our wedding day. He made us feel comfortable and the pictures came out beautifully! We have hundreds of favorites! I highly recommend Greg Brett Photography for capturing your big day!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Fernando T

We hired Greg Brett Photography for an entire weekend of coverage for our wedding. He also did our engagement shoot. We have so many frame worthy photos it was hard to select just a few for the wedding album! You will not be disappointed working with Greg. He was reasonably... Read More priced for his quality of work. Greg was also incredibly flexible with us. The guy is a machine. I think he worked 12+ hours the day of the wedding and didn’t even pause for a meal. The photo booth is a must! It’s the highest quality that we’ve see at any of the weddings we’ve attended. The photo booth album you receive at the end is amazing! We highly recommend Greg Brett Photography!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Michael O

Could not be happier with our pictures from the wedding. Greg did an unbelievable job and the pictures absolutely blow me away. He could not of been more accommodating and helpful during my wedding and I could not have chosen a better photographer. Greg and his team were on time... Read More and ready to go the second they walked through the door. They were able to capture every moment at the wedding and did not miss a beat. The pictures came back very quick and Greg was helpful through the entire process. I could not be more satisfied with Greg and his team and recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer for anything.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Ruslana F

Greg and Aram were the photographers at my Memorial Day Weekend wedding. They both did an amazing job! Greg is a happy and energetic person, and he's a perfectionist! He went out of his way to make sure he got every photo we asked for and made an extra effort to get some... Read More romantic photos of the two of us, even though we were running short on time (my dress turned out to be very difficult to get into). I really can't praise him enough. We got our photos yesterday and they are just stunning! We also got Greg's photobooth and it was a huge success. It looked great, the quality of the photos and the paper was great and our guests just loved it!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lauren S

Greg and Wayne were our photographers for Matt and I's wedding at the Atlantic Resort Newport wedding this past weekend. I can speak for everyone when I say that I was truly blown away by the work these two guys did. Throughout the entire process of planning, Greg was SO... Read More incredibly helpful and accommodating. I did ask for a lot of different types of pictures, and he did not miss a beat the day of the wedding. Everyone was so comfortable around both him and Wayne. Greg had me scroll through to see some of the unedited photos he took of the bridal party/ceremony at the venue and The Elms mansion and they were absolutely breathtaking. You can tell how passionate they are about their jobs, and how much they care. Greg also was kind enough to drive my husband and I to the site where we took the bridal shower/parent pictures. They were both so professional and easy to talk to. I cannot say enough amazing things about them, and am so thankful for the work that they did.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Jo Anne P

We are very satisfied with our engagement and wedding pictures done by Greg. As part of our package, we received an engagement shoot with all the pictures included. Our shoot was about 1 hour and we received more than 150 pictures! They came out beautifully and we got many... Read More compliments on them. We knew he would do an amazing job on our wedding pictures. I was pressured by a lot of family and friends to wear face makeup for the wedding for "better quality pictures". Since the engagement photos came out so nice and I didn't wear face makeup, I reached out to Greg to get his opinion. He assured me that my pictures would be beautiful whether I decided to wear makeup or not. I didn't end up wearing makeup besides eyeliner and mascara on my wedding day and the pictures did not disappoint! We are extremely happy and had so many pictures that we loved that it was really hard to create our wedding album due to the limited amount of pictures we could choose! Amy was our second shooter on our wedding day and she captured some great "behind the scenes" pictures that we appreciate having. All in all, excellent experience. We would recommend Greg Brett Photography for any type of photography service and we hope to work with his company again in the future.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Annie K

We were blown away with our photographs from Greg Brett Photography! He captured the best moments of our wedding celebrations. You will not be disappointed working with Greg. He was reasonably priced for his quality of work. My Mom is a photographer and is incredibly picky,... Read More asking 400 questions when we first met Greg. He quickly gained her trust and approval. This should tell you all you need to know. Greg was also incredibly flexible with us. He came to our rehearsal dinner and stayed much longer than originally designated on our wedding day. He is high energy and does what it takes to get a great shot. We hired his company for our photo booth as well. Guests said it was hands-down the best photo booth they have used at a wedding. The attendant was incredibly professional and helpful. Hire Greg, you will be happy you did.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kate M

We could not be more pleased with our wedding photos. They are sharp and clear and Greg captured beautiful moments! I honestly don't know how we will choose for an album! It was an incredibly hot day in August and you cannot tell from the photos, no beads of sweat or anything.... Read More Greg was so nice and easy to work with throughout the entire process and especially on the wedding day. We took a lot of photos but it didn't feel like too many, nor were they overly posed. The results are natural and beautiful. We also had a photobooth and it was huge hit with guests. Plus it was fun for my husband and I to see all of the pics later. Greg and his team were professional, friendly, and awesome! So so happy :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 james s

We were lucky enough to have Greg as our photographer for our wedding. Greg did an amazing job at capturing all of the special moments. We could not be happier with our photos! We highly recommend Greg and his team!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Danielle C

I had the priveledge of having Greg Brett photograph our wedding at Glen Manor along with his assistant Lauren. Both were fantastic to work with. They dress professional which is important, you don't want a photographer in jeans on your wedding day. They were great at directing... Read More the wedding party and guests on where to be positioned. Rallying up large groups of people is not an easy task but both did a great job with this. We also had Greg provide a photo booth which was a big hit! I have no doubt in my mind our pictures will come out absolutely beautiful! His prices are reasonable and he has a creative eye and suggested shots I would not have thought to do. You will not be disappointed if you hire him as your photographer!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Britney M

This isn't a regular review, because unfortunately I had to call off my wedding. But Greg gave me a full refund with no questions asked when other vendors said no. I highly recommend him.