Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

211 Bascom Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 377-4980

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kirsten B

Greg was a great DJ! He met us at Starbucks on McKnight road a couple times before the wedding. Once for the initial meet and greet and again a week before the wedding to go over the music and when we wanted the first dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. He was mindful of the... Read More guests and what their interests were through out the night. He played classics like shout for the older generations and then more modern music like Bruno mars 24 magic.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Jessica S

We had an average size wedding reception of about 150 people. Greg did an amazing job of keeping the dance floor packed all night and he kept the nights events moving smoothly. He was actually referred to us by our initial DJ that ended up cancelling on us 90 days before our... Read More event. Having not heard Greg prior to booking I'll admit I was a bit nervous. But in the end he was a great choice and definitely did not disappoint. I highly recommend Greg for any DJ/MC needs. We were very pleased with his service and what he offered for a reasonable price. :-)

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Kate W

We had a very small wedding and one of my fears was that no one would be dancing. That turned out to be completely not an issue, Greg was an amazing DJ who actually got our small group of non-dancers up and dancing all night long! He was very easy to work with and was very... Read More accommodating to our requests. He helped us with making sure we stayed on schedule and didn't forget anything important (hello cake cutting). Overall we were very satisfied with Greg as our DJ at our wedding and would definitely recommend him to others.