Greg Wyatt Photography Available For All Locations

Southern California and Destination Weddings

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Second Shooter Available

Southern California, Fullerton, CA Southern California and Destination Weddings (949) 922-5623

Professional and Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Jennifer S

Greg Wyatt will do what it takes to get the shots you want. He is firm and direct and makes sure you're on the schedule you set with him. He runs and dashes around to get the perfect shot. He is good at what he does and I am so glad we hired him. Only have seen some teaser... Read More photos so far, but they are absolutely amazing and I am looking forward to seeing the rest!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Amy A

Greg was the perfect fit for our wedding and did an amazing job! My wife wanted a photographer who had a good eye for unique and artistic shots. We are so glad Greg insisted we have engagement photos done since he was able to teach use his photography method as well as different... Read More posses we would use on the day of the wedding. When we received our pictures we were blown away by how perfect the outdoor shots came out with the surrounding landscape and how talented he was at capturing candid shots of our guests. We highly recommend his work and he is reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Chantelle L

Greg Wyatt Photography! What can we say, Thank the Lord we hired you! Kevin and I were shopping around and interviewed a few photographers once we got engaged and when we met Greg we sealed the deal. He promised to capture all the important moments, he said he would give us the... Read More photos he took, he worked with our budget and all those things were critical for us and he delivered! We had an engagement shoot with Greg, early 2014 and we didn't get married until the Spring of 2015. From the start we were glad we chose such a professional to handle our photography needs for an engagement session and wedding session! Greg communicates, he listens and his style of photography is just out of this world, AMAZING! He is an expert at what he does and you won't be disappointed. We emailed Greg on many occasions and he was very responsive, he makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and he listens to what you want. We could not be more happy we hired Greg Wyatt Photography and the pictures are just incredible. He is organized, always on time, and is there when you need him. We have already referred friends to Greg Wyatt and we know and trust his work ethic because he will deliver and you will be so happy you hired Greg. Thanks for everything Greg, hiring you was the BEST decision.

Greg you're the best!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Hannah P

We used Greg Wyatt for our photographer in our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! He captured the most amazing pictures! He was so awesome to work with, fast, efficient, and very easy going. He also has a great creative edge with his work which shined throughout all of... Read More our pictures. Thank you again Greg for our amazing, wonderful, PERFECT pictures! Hannah and Jacob Schmachtenberger 5.15.15

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Greg is not only an amazing photographer, he is also hard working, dedicated and he truly loves what he does and it really shows in the amazing photos he captures. I have already recommended him to several other brides.

Happy wife happy life!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 amy n

I am very pleased with our decision to have Greg Wyatt take our wedding photos. He was always very prompt in his response time to my questions and kept me informed. Very reasonably priced and all around nice guy. Greg took the time to meet my fiancé and I in a Big Bear to shoot... Read More our engagement photos and even drove us around in his personal vehicle to find the best location for photos. Not to mention buying us coffee to set the perfect scene in our Starbucks photos! On the day of the wedding it was a bit chaotic for me but Greg and his associate Angela remained calm and were able to capture all the photos I wanted and then some. Our on the beach photos look straight from a bridal magazine! Looking at the photos again and again and they just keep getting better. Thanks again for your great customer service and quality work

Surprise Engagement Photos!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I found Greg through a posting I made online. He responded very promptly and answered all questions I had immediately. He was so helpful and was able to accommodate to my last minute needs. I felt no pressures from him and in the end, I couldn't be any happier. I cannot... Read More express how excited and happy I am with the entire experience. A+++++

Best Photographer EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Greg is the most amazing photographer. From start to finish he was there every step of the way, capturing the moments that mean the most to us as well as the ones that we didn't to see. His passion shines through each photo. During the day of the wedding he was always on the... Read More move and didn't stop moving the entire time. Our engagement and wedding photos better than I dreamed of because he puts you at ease and makes it fun. He is so easy to work with and responsive to questions before the event. Any wedding would be lucky to have him be there during there big day.

Picture perfect

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Tawnya C

We were at a loss after interviewing a few other photographers and going through a trial "free engagement session" that did not pan out financially. We were then referred to Greg by a friend, and knew right away that he was the right fit. He was straight forward, and had... Read More prepared contracts and pricing options that were clear and to the point. His portfolio gallery had a beautiful blend of posed as well as candid shots - which we really love more than traditional posing. We love our photos- 60 or so from our engagement session (that we used on our invites) and 800 plus from the wedding day! They truly captured everything I experienced (and things I missed in the craziness) of our big day! Greg was great to work with, and accommodating to all of our requests.

Could have been way better

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Sandy V

First off let me say it has taken me over a year to write this because I'm still pretty upset over it. A wedding day is only one day in your life. We have a friend in the business who recommended a few photographers & we chose Greg because of his artistic ways of capturing... Read More such a special moment. (at least that's what his website has you believe) On our wedding day we got quite the opposite. For example, the only pictures I have with my girls on my side of the wedding are all the exact same photo in front of a white wall. No flair or fun or art there. Don't get me wrong, I do have some pretty photos that I will cherish, but they are not artistic or creative like he shows on his website. We got the bare minimum of wedding photos. This is his job that he does every day. He forgot to get a family photo of the new married couple with the family & family shots with family from Germany & New York. SO a month later after searching through photos trying to find that one family photo we had to call him and do a re-shoot. Yeah, my dad had to re-rent his tux, my mom, my sister, my wife & myself all had to pay to get hair & makeup re-done. All for like 10 shots of the family that he missed the first time around. But the family from out of the country & New York obviously weren't there so we'll never get those photos. During our wedding photos he rushed us & the wedding party & was running around like a crazy person sweating and really stressed out. He did not put us a ease at all and he had so much attitude with my family during pictures after the ceremony that I had many people ask me if the photographer was ok because he was acting weird. I was still giving him the benefit of the doubt for some reason. Then we started going through our pictures to make our album & pictures I remember him taking weren't there because he said they weren't good & nothing stood out as artistic and amazing like I had hoped for after seeing his amazing website. He had a beautiful opportunity at a beautiful location to take beautiful pictures and we just got the regular. I'm disappointed & sad still over a year later. Then my mother & I got an email from him asking if we would give him a 5 star review on multiple wedding sites. I never responded because I was shocked that he would ask us for a review in the first place, but only for a 5 start review. So it makes sense why there are so many 5 star reviews on here because that's all he asks for. So that's my sad story of missed shots with family from Germany & New York that I can't get back & attitude so thick the entire 150 guests at my wedding noticed. I hope he does a better job for you. UPDATE: I have changed this review to a 2 star due to the amount of harassment that myself and my friends have endured since posting this review. I have been emailed, phone called, AND text messaged about my review from the photographer himself.

2014-10-09T12:28:21 Response from the vendor

I am so very sorry to hear your experience with us did not meet your expectations. As with all our clients over the past 8 years, I hope you know that we strive to provide the best service possible and will do everything in our... Read Less Read More

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Andy G

I don't write many reviews but I felt it was appropriate this time around. Greg Wyatt Photography definitely exceeded all of our expectations from start to finish. From the second we reached out to him he was extremely easy to work with. He helped explain every step of the... Read More process from engagement photos, to wedding day shot selection, to pre wedding photos, ceremony, & reception. Everything we requested he was able to capture. The most important thing when choosing a photographer is the final product. How do the final shots look and were they able to capture those special moments on your big day. Well when using Greg and his team you can rest assured you are in goods hands. My wife and I are still blown away with how amazing the photos turned out. Guest are still reaching out to us asking how they can get their hands on some of the shot. If you are planning a wedding do yourself a favor and book Greg Wyatt photography. Make sure to book early though as his schedule tends to fill up. Hopefully this review has helped you in your search and good luck with your planning! Andy Gaume

2014-09-22T12:18:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Andy! I we had a blast capturing your wedding day!

Truly Amazing

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Alice F

Greg is a really good photographer who has the eyes for details, and attention to capture the special moments. We decided to hire him after trying out with our engagement session. We love those pictures because we’ve never had anyone who can take photos of our dogs and make them... Read More look so adorable. Of course we look great in those pictures too. On the day of my wedding, Greg and his assistant Mike came to our hotel on time, and started shooting right away. All day long, he was really easy to work with, and did not hesitate to climb up high or lay down low to capture the shots he want. He also blend in very well, because we didn’t notice him around much, yet he was able to capture all the stunning photos as if he was right in front of us the whole time. When we received the finished photos, we were so amazed with the beauty of each picture, and we just couldn’t believe there was so much detail that we overlooked on our wedding day. We were so glad we hired Greg and his team to capture our wedding so we could relive every special moment.

Wedding at Union Station: Choose Greg! You will be so glad you did.

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Jennifer M

Greg was very kind, very professional, and an excellent photographer. I am so happy that I chose him for my special day. He worked so hard to capture every moment. Our photos were amazing. He listened to my suggestions and tried to be sure to get every photo that we wanted. We... Read More were able to get those and so many more. He really went above and beyond even staying later than required. I planned this wedding in a different state and he made me feel comfortable and confident. He was very flexible and worked with our time schedule and our budget. He was quick in editing our photos and getting them to us. I can't say enough about this man! Choose him!!!

Greg is INCREDIBLE!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Emma

Greg Wyatt is the hardest working photographer I have ever seen. He did an amazing job at our wedding and worked so hard he was sweating through his shirt! He listens to your requests, understands your viewpoint and style and incredibly creative. The quality of his photos are... Read More exponentially professional.

Best Photographer

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Joleen A

Greg did an awesome job with my wedding. He was very professional and knew what he was doing. He captured photos I could never have imagined in my mind and they turned out unbelievable! Your wedding will always be relived when you look at the photos from that day.

Made us look amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 anna u

I actually did not meet Greg till the day of my wedding because we live in Las Vegas. I had followed his work from a friend of a friend of a friend who used them for their wedding and knew I wanted him! I couldn't have been happier! My now husband was skeptical about spending on... Read More just pictures but once he met Greg and his assistance and saw the pictures he loves bragging and showing them off! The pictures look beautiful even Pinterest worthy if I may say so. He made us feel comfortable and everyone in our bridal party loved him! He got shots of everything from details to candids to pictures if our guest which was exactly what we wanted! Thanks Greg!

My wedding day photographer

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

A lot of people are quick to complain with bad service, but they never take the time to give credit to the great service, I got married at the Christmas house may 12, 2012, every wedding has their stresses and there moments of dissatisfactions, but of all the caterers and all... Read More the vendors Greg was the most memorable one of all, not only is his work amazing he was so professional, he was on time, he was organized, he was very pleasant to be around, he took the most beautiful pictures that I can even imagine or expected when I got my photos back I was so happy and amazed, he made sure he did not miss a moment of my wedding or a person at my wedding, I was very impressed with his work, he is such a sweet person as well, I would recommend him to everyone I know!!!!!

Greg Wyatt Photography=Best Photographer

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

My husband and I got married a year ago in Los Angeles, California. We wanted to find an affordable photographer without comprising quality which was hard to do! Every photographer's website I would fall in love with would cost an arm and a leg! As much as I would like to... Read More take the credit for finding Grey Wyatt Photography I can't. My husband is actually the one who came across Greg's website and sent me the link. I fell in love instantly! My husband and I had already done engagement pictures with a friend who is a photographer but Greg wanted to do some as well. He said it would give him a chance to get to know us which would help him on the wedding day. I was more than happy to take him up on his offer! We went out to a lake in Riverside and rented row boats for part of our shoot! This was the best part in my eyes (I didn't do any of the rowing) but Greg and my husband probably would not agree. It was hard for Greg to capture the pictures since the boats kept moving. :) But you would never know with how amazing the pictures came out! Finally our Wedding day arrived and I couldn't be more excited! Greg and his team were on time and professional! They captured every detail of my wedding beautifully! It has been a year since the wedding and I still look at our pictures at least once a week! I would recommend Greg Wyatt Photography to any Bride! XoXo, Mrs. Shen

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

Greg Wyatt is hands down one of the best wedding photographers I have ever interacted with. He was always fun, professional, and courteous at every occasion. My wife and I met with Greg for an initial meeting to discuss what we were looking for in our wedding photographer and... Read More after only a hour we knew we had found our guy. The engagement session was a spectacular success with all our friends and family raving about the shots he took. Even my father, who is more traditional and conservative, was won over by some of the unique non-traditional pictures. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone better. Greg was able to get every picture we wanted as well as a few we had no idea that we would love so much. And he did it all in a manner that was organized and efficient; there was no stress stemming from this aspect of the big day. I am not one who likes having his picture taken, but with Greg as our photographer I wouldn't hesitate to do all the pictures over again.

Carrah and Justin's Wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Carrah G

Greg and his assistant were nothing short of PERFECT! My husband and I could not say enough amazing things about them. Our photographer was one of the most important vendors to us and Greg not only exceeded, but far surpassed our expectations! We were unable to meet in person... Read More when we were deciding our photographer since we lived out of the country, so Greg happily had several Skype meetings with us and we knew right away that he was what we wanted: personable, fun, and relatable, yet extremely professional and talented! When we finally got to meet him in person, he drove to our venue with us and excitedly showed us idea after creative idea of all the photos he wanted to take--he was genuinely excited to shoot our wedding! He was very straightforward and reasonable, explaining all the pricing clearly and a list of any shots we wanted to have, which he stuck to perfectly. The day of the wedding, he arrived early and ready to go...Greg was everywhere at once! I swear he is super-photographer: one minute he'd be doing a close up in the reflection of the mirror of me getting my make-up done and the next he'd be way up the stairs getting and aerial view of the whole scene :) He was like this through the whole wedding...extremely personal and comfortable, yet absolutely skilled and professional. I had guests specifically come up to me during the wedding to tell me how great the photographers were--the fact that even they noticed is testament to how great they really were! They were the perfect balance of being right there for every moment, but then being so comfortable I hardly noticed they were there! We received all our photos just over 2 weeks after the wedding and we couldn't be happier! I would absolutely recommend Greg to anyone looking for a photographer!

Beyond amazing!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Laura D

Greg Wyatt Photography is the best you can get! Greg did our photos for our wedding on March 30, 2013, and he went above and beyond to get every picture we wanted on our special day along with so many more incredible and creative photos. Not only did Greg and his assistants... Read More spend the entire wedding day with us, Greg also came to the rehearsal the day before and took some great shots! Greg and his assistants worked very efficiently and smoothly at getting all of our family shots after the ceremony, used great creativity in taking some gorgeous beach shots, and the reception photos are just a blast. We also had a backdrop for all of our guests to take fun pictures during the wedding. Greg brought along a bunch of fun props and our wedding guests had so much fun taking the photos. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Thanks Greg Wyatt Photography!!

April

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 April H

Greg is a creative, hard working, talented photography that I would recommend to everyone! He is a professional, yet personal photographer who goes above and beyond your expectations. Thank you for amazing pictures of our special day!!!

Truly Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Julie R

Greg is amazing! He is extremely professional, as well as friendly, flexible and just a genuinely nice guy. My husband and I loved working with...both during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. And the photos are amazing!!!! I just received them (less than a month after... Read More the wedding!) and I cannot stop looking at them. They truly take me back to the wedding day...and he captured things I never got to see that day. I cannot say enough about working with Greg and the magnificent photographs he creates. Greg is a very talented photographer!! I have already recommended him to a friend (and anyone else that will listen to me)! :)

2013-08-21T10:18:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Julie! I loved working with you and Sean and your families! I wish you and Sean a amazingly happy life together!

Best Photographer Ever

Reviewed on 8/04/2013

What a fantastic night it was!! Our event was my daughter's wedding! Thanks to Greg we now have it all in beautiful pictures!! He and his partner were highly professional! They knew how and where to take the the best and most unique pictures! We are so pleased and so happy... Read More that we went with this recommendation!! I would highly recommend Greg for any event !!

Couldn't Be Happier!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Amanda C

Greg captured every single detail of our incredible day! I have continued to get raving reviews from friends and family regarding our wedding pictures. His BEAUTIFUL photos will help us remember every moment of our special day!

Start a Conversation!