$1,500 Boston Wedding Photographer!

The style of photography this studio offers combines natural photojournalism with cinematic artistic design. Thus when you hire us to capture your special day, we have several strategies to create image that match your unique style. First we will always be on the lookout for natural, authentic, moments as they happen and be ready to capture them. We will also make ourselves aware of all the opportunities the day presents for the creation artistically composed, well lite, amazing, imagery. The images we create for our clients have been described as cinematic, vibrant, expressionist, and timeless. When you hire us you are bringing the experience of thirteen years and over five hundred weddings. We offer 8 hour day service at $1,500 MOST POPULAR, 12+ hour days for $2,000, & 5 hours for $700

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Commonwealth of Massachusetts (314) 265-2223

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Carrie F

Greg did my wedding in Las Vegas and the pictures came out great. He has an awesome photo journalism style that really captures the small moments, the authentic moments, the really surprising and beautiful moments. He worked well as we traveled up and down the Strip taking... Read More pictures in different areas. He navigated crowds well and was unfailingly polite. Great rates and a photographer that really wants you to enjoy your day without worrying about the details, he'll do that. Fun and creative, a great choice.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Courtney P

Greg was fun to work with. He made us super comfortable and we all had fun. The photos were amazing and amazing quality. I look at them still randomly (from 2011) and think of what he was saying/doing while we were posing or walking. The things he does to get the perfect... Read More image... like any photographer should do. He did our engagement photos as well and we all dealt with the cold Chicago weather and everything came out awesome. His pricing is very reasonable for his work - as they say, you pay for what you get, and I would highly recommend him for any type of photography you may need.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Amanda P

Greg captured so many great moments from our wedding. Looking back on our photos is like reliving it all over again, and he managed to capture so many other moments we missed or weren't expecting. He was present for everything from the very beginning of the day all the way to... Read More the end. One of my favorite parts of the day was when we were doing bridal party photos and we were all having fun and so relaxed. He's very easy to work with yet still managed to keep everything moving along (I elected for groups and groups of family photos!) and was very professional as well. We would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Anna S

Gregory did a PHENOMENAL job with our wedding pictures! Let me start off with the day itself- Gregory made himself available the entire day to literally take pictures of everything that was going on. He is a very friendly person who is easy to work with. We had 22 people in our... Read More wedding party...yet he was still able to handle all of the chaos! Our wedding pictures turned out to be better than what we hoped for. They were candid and very natural. He was meticulous about certain elements, and with others, he just really captured the fun of our wedding. If you are looking for a photographer to make your day special and help keep the memory alive long after, seriously, look no further. He is THE BEST! I am so happy to show off my wedding pictures because Gregory did such a phenomenal job. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Danish S

My fiancée and I recently got married and held a reception in Boston over the Memorial Day weekend (2017). In planning, it was important for us that we be able to host an intimate but exciting and organic dance party with close friends and family. As a result, we desired a... Read More photography staff that would operate seamlessly to capture our event. The photography service Greg provided for our reception was outstanding! In preparation, he met with us to get a sense of our tastes and share his experience as a photographer/artist. Additionally, he asked us to prepare ‘like’ and ‘dislike’ boards (on Pinterest) with photographic elements we liked and disliked, respectively. This allowed him to incorporate these elements in his work for us. Additionally, we provided Greg with a schedule of events for the Wedding so that he could anticipate/plan for how the day/night might evolve. And finally, the night before the event, we discussed final plans for the wedding day to resolve any open questions. Greg’s professionalism in handling/managing allowed my wife and I to thoroughly enjoy the company of our guests and the party without being concerned about logistics. Specifically, he was punctual and prepared to capture the day. His artistic sense complimented by his directive allowed him to capture numerous momentous/priceless photographs that my wife and I will always cherish. Greg is a master of his art and was an absolute pleasure to work with!

2017-07-31T07:43:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am thrilled you loved the images and your words mean very much. Thank you again for your confidence!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Lucy K

My husband and I used Hitchcock Photography in November of 2015 when we had a small party post elopement. The photos were gorgeous, he was excellent to communicate with, and the overall process was so easy that you would have thought there was a catch. There WASN'T! He was... Read More BEYOND cost effective. The main reason we eloped was due to cost and stress. Hitchcock photography gave not just us the ability to have GREAT photos of the day but he provided a link for all of our guests to have the ability to download their own photos free of charge [it was part of the package] as well. He was our FAVORITE vendor bar none. We got so lucky when we found him. Thanks Greg!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Don P

Greg was awsome. Very friendly and fun to work with. Our wedding photos were perfect. We get lots of compliments on our photos. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Rachel G

I found myself in urgent need for a photographer and thank goodness I found Gregory Hitchcock. Gregory responded to my request promptly and immediately got to work trying to understand the vision I was going for. After emailing with me Gregory also set up a phone conference in... Read More order to make sure all of my questions and concerns were answered. Once hired Gregory continued to work with me through different media to make sure I was going to get what I wanted. When the day arrived to work with Gregory he could not have been more polite, professional and eager to work. The day went smoothly and I truly received organic, non-staged photos. Aside from the amazing images Gregory sets himself apart by being very flexible and willing to go the extra mile. With no reservations I would recommend Gregory to any bride looking for images that truly capture the special moments of the day.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Whitney F

Greg made our wedding easy, fun, and memorable! I loved our pictures! His lighting equipment saved the day! Our pictures are truly amazing and he took all the shots we wanted. I was also majorly impressed at his charisma in dealing with guests! And moreover, it was totally... Read More affordable! I was so glad to be able to book Greg- I'd select him again in a heartbeat! Thanks, Greg!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Alison L

Greg has an AMAZING eye, and made me feel very comfortable as well! I never once felt nervous or unsure of myself. He was encouraging and filled in confidence I may have lacked with support, which was invaluable for a good experience. I would recommend him to ANYONE... Read More interested in professional shots, as he captures the spirit in all his models/clients. 5 stars, but would go to 10!!! :)

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jessica M

Greg is friendly, professional and goes above and beyond to capture the perfect picture! I was very happy with the pictures he took! Overall, a great experience!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Amanda M

We had a perfect experience with Gregory Hitchcock Photography! Greg was so professional and so easy to work with (for us and our other vendors). We met with him ahead of time so he could get an idea of what we liked vs didn't like and that put our minds at ease! And then he... Read More delivered--we had exactly what we wanted! And we even had some great shots we hadn't thought about but loved! He made the day run smoothly as well and kept great track of time without rushing us or taking too long. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Meadow C

I have met several photographers but Greg is my favorite!He is kind, patient and made me feel comfortable. We enjoyed shooting with him because of his vision. I was impressed by how well he captured intimate moments and the purposefully posed ones too. He made it fun and... Read More theatrical. I have received positive feedback from our photos. Definitely a memorable experience!

2017-04-14T16:21:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the supportive feedback! I really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Amanda T

Greg is a fantastic photographer. He had so many shots of things I never thought to ask for. Everything was beautiful and he's super easy to work with.

Gregory A Hitchcock

Hello! My name is Gregory Hitchcock. I am a Wedding photographer serving Boston and all the state of Massachusetts. I am now and always have been a camera guy. I have had a camera in my hand for most of my life and it is within the past 10 years that I have come to realize what really drives me as a photographer. I want to create a meaningful impact in other people’s lives through my photography. I do that in as many ways as possible be it at a wedding, a senior portrait session, a family gathering, or any one of a dozen other types of events. I love the social aspects of this work!