Gregory Rice Photography

(3)

Bowdoinham, ME

Photos to tell the story of your wedding day

Gregory Rice Photography specializes in offering wedding photography in the documentary photojournalism style. We encourage you to look at the photographs on our website. If you can feel our couples' love for each other in our photos, then we are the right studio for you.

Specialty

Photojournalism

785 Ridge Road, Bowdoinham, ME

Very Happy

10/06/2012 Jillian B

Greg was extremly upbeat and easy to work with!

A Wonderful Experience

10/15/2011 Amanda H

Working with Gregory was an absolutely wonderful experience to put it lightly. We met him first for our engagement pictures and immediately put my husband and I at ease with his silly jokes and ability to make us laugh and smile throughout what otherwise could be an awkward process. On the day of our wedding Gregory was everywhere and managed to capture some wonderful moments in our venue. He made the portraits painless and dealt with all of my anxiety around the pictures. He was a pleasure to work with and I absolutely recommend him for any bride looking for a photographer who isn't into posed photos but manages to capture the true emotion and natural moments that happen throughout the wedding day.

Photographer

9/03/2011 Kristi N

I am in love with my wedding photos. Gregory Rice was exactly what I was looking for in a photographer, great talent, efficient, and easy to work with! I would highly recommend his services, and will even be thinking of going back to future photos!

Send Email