Vintage Whimsical Love Stories Told

Grab a cup of tea and enjoy looking through the love stories I have told through my camera. I'm Kelsey, owner of Grey Spoon Photgraphy. I'm so happy you have stopped by. Here at Grey Spoon Photography we want to create images that will make your love story able to be retold through the generations. After your wedding day is done, these are the images you will cherish and all you have left to hold on to, those moments in time.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Madison, Milwaukee, and beyond! (920) 253-9418

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Kelsey's involvement in our wedding was more than just a photographer, she was a close friend through every step that day and made everyone feel at ease. From her organiality in how to take photos in not-so-ideal weather, to her candids she snuck as we got ready, to the... Read More wonderful images of our family and friends she captured at the reception help us relive our day over and over! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jen R

Kelsey wrapped up photographing our wedding festivities this weekend. She was wonderful to work with and extremely flexible with our non-traditional set up; married in December, reception in August. We loved loved loved our pictures from December and I cannot stop looking at our... Read More sneak peaks from this weekend!

2017-08-07T15:15:37 Response from the vendor

I am so thankful you chose Grey Spoon Photography to shoot your wedding! It was wonderful working with you two and I'm so excited for you to see the rest of your images!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Amy F

I am so happy to have chosen Kelsey and Grey Spoon Photography for my wedding day. I booked Kelsey well over a year in advance and she was always there to answer any questions I had. When I couldn't be there to physically look for locations to shoot pictures, she researched... Read More everything for me in advance. When we needed to make changes to our photo list last minute, she was totally fine with it! She dealt with my crazy family and their requests like a pro. I cannot wait to see all of the photos.

2017-08-07T15:16:50 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad Andrew and you chose us to photograph your wedding! We enjoyed your beautiful day very much. Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Sarah H

Thank you Kelsey for convincing me to do outdoor photos at our wedding! I would have regretted it forever if we hadn't. The photos turned out beautiful and I'm so thankful to have those moments forever captured in such a breathtaking way. Hire her, trust her! She knows how to... Read More get those shots you'll never want to stop sharing!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Aubray V

Kelsey is PHENOMENAL! I had a certain style in mind that I wanted for our photos and she did it perfectly. She gave us an adorable idea of a "campfire" theme for our engagement session, which turned out stunning! It captured both our personalities, it was unique, and of course... Read More we got to eat s'mores. When it came time for our wedding in January, she worked so well with us despite the cold. Kelsey and her Hubby were extremely helpful and attentive the entire day making sure every picture we had in mind was taken. In end it was stress free and when our photos arrived it was in a beautiful package. I couldn't have asked for a better option and would recommend Kelsey to anyone else needing a photographer!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Kelsey did a fabulous job on our engagement pictures! She made us feel so comfortable and directed is very well. And the turn around time for getting our pictures back was so fast! I appreciated that because we want to see the pictures we are so excited about :)

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Jenny E

Kelsey was a pleasure to work with. She made sure throughout our whole planning process that everything was scheduled accordingly so we could have enough time for all the pictures we wanted. We loved how our pictures turned out and can't wait to look at them throughout the... Read More years.

Kelsey Addy

I bought my first camera when I was twelve years old, from that day forward it was hard to find me without one in my hands. I am a 20 something girl, married to a wonderful man, Tyler, and we are proud parents to a dog, Ender. When my camera isn't in my hand you can find me in the kitchen cooking, traveling the world, or socializing with friends and family. I thrive on exploring new places and experiencing other cultures. My style is whimsical, vintage, and crisp. When you look at these pictures for years to come I want those cherished memories to bring back those emotions you felt.