Grey Spoon Photography

Madison, Milwaukee, and beyond!

Vintage Whimsical Love Stories Told

Grab a cup of tea and enjoy looking through the love stories I have told through my camera. I'm Kelsey, owner of Grey Spoon Photgraphy. I'm so happy you have stopped by. Here at Grey Spoon Photography we want to create images that will make your love story able to be retold through the generations. After your wedding day is done, these are the images you will cherish and all you have left to hold on to, those moments in time.

Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Madison, Milwaukee, and beyond! (920) 253-9418

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Lauren E

I can't say enough good things about Kelsey and Grey Spoon Photography! Kelsey captured all my cherished moments perfectly. She has exactly the style I was looking for and I'm delighted she was open and able to work with us. She was extremely easy to work with and gave us... Read More suggestions along the way. She was prepared, organized, and asked us questions well in advanced. She made the planning process effortless from my end. Even when it started to rain while we were taking photos outside, or when the groomsmen were late to get to the church, she remained calm and helped keep me calm! She is very reasonably priced for the quality of photos and service she gives to her clients. I will definitely be using her again for any future family photos we need!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Cameryn E

Kelsey and Tyler were absolutely incredible! We first met them during our engagement shoot - which turned out absolutely beautiful. They were extremely responsive and made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Nick and I were quite anxious before the shoot, but Kelsey and Tyler were... Read More great and we were so pleased with our engagement gallery. On our big day, Kelsey and Tyler kept our day on schedule and captured the most beautiful photos. I have not yet even seen our whole gallery, but the previews have taken my breath away. We are so fortunate to have worked with Kelsey and Tyler. They exceeded our expectations and have become friends throughout our wedding process. I would highly recommend this awesome duo. They will capture your wedding moments and selecting them was one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process. Thank you again, Kelsey and Tyler! We are so appreciative of your hard work to photograph the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Rachel P

Choosing Kelsey Addy of Grey Spoon Photography to capture my wedding was one of the smartest decisions I made during wedding planning. She did both my engagement photos and wedding photos, and I could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out! To begin with, Kelsey is... Read More one of the sweetest, friendliest, and most down to earth people you will meet. When we first met for our engagement shoot I was nervous because I had no idea how to pose or position myself, and I was going to be spending the next hour or two with a complete stranger. Kelsey's friendly and professional demeanor immediately put me at ease, and I felt very comfortable with the directions she was giving. She was so friendly and it meant so much to me that she took the time to really get to know my fiance and I during our shoot. At that time I knew we picked a great photographer. I didn't have a whole lot of help planning my wedding, and I really appreciated Kelsey's guidance throughout the whole process. She even sent my husband and I something through the mail to congratulate us on our engagement, which was a very thoughtful touch. She was very professional, organized, and quickly responded to any questions I asked. I found her website and online planning questionnaires very easy to use. Additionally, I felt her prices were very reasonable compared to what else is out there. We did look at some cheaper photographers who did fine work, but I felt they did not capture the warmth and details like what I saw in Kelsey's portfolio. I feel that her prices are a good bargain for the quality of photos she delivers. I could go on and on about how happy I am with Grey Spoon Photography, but I think you should check out the website for yourself (especially the sunset pictures--to die for!). I could not be happier with how well our engagement and wedding photos turned out. If I settle down in this area I plan to use Kelsey for photo shoots in the future. Seriously, check this girl out--you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jen R

Kelsey wrapped up photographing our wedding festivities this weekend. She was wonderful to work with and extremely flexible with our non-traditional set up; married in December, reception in August. We loved loved loved our pictures from December and I cannot stop looking at our... Read More sneak peaks from this weekend!

2017-08-07T15:15:37 Response from the vendor

I am so thankful you chose Grey Spoon Photography to shoot your wedding! It was wonderful working with you two and I'm so excited for you to see the rest of your images!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Amy B

I am so happy to have chosen Kelsey and Grey Spoon Photography for my wedding day. I booked Kelsey well over a year in advance and she was always there to answer any questions I had. When I couldn't be there to physically look for locations to shoot pictures, she researched... Read More everything for me in advance. When we needed to make changes to our photo list last minute, she was totally fine with it! She dealt with my crazy family and their requests like a pro. I cannot wait to see all of the photos.

2017-08-07T15:16:50 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad Andrew and you chose us to photograph your wedding! We enjoyed your beautiful day very much. Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Sarah H

Thank you Kelsey for convincing me to do outdoor photos at our wedding! I would have regretted it forever if we hadn't. The photos turned out beautiful and I'm so thankful to have those moments forever captured in such a breathtaking way. Hire her, trust her! She knows how to... Read More get those shots you'll never want to stop sharing!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Aubray V

Kelsey is PHENOMENAL! I had a certain style in mind that I wanted for our photos and she did it perfectly. She gave us an adorable idea of a "campfire" theme for our engagement session, which turned out stunning! It captured both our personalities, it was unique, and of course... Read More we got to eat s'mores. When it came time for our wedding in January, she worked so well with us despite the cold. Kelsey and her Hubby were extremely helpful and attentive the entire day making sure every picture we had in mind was taken. In end it was stress free and when our photos arrived it was in a beautiful package. I couldn't have asked for a better option and would recommend Kelsey to anyone else needing a photographer!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Kelsey did a fabulous job on our engagement pictures! She made us feel so comfortable and directed is very well. And the turn around time for getting our pictures back was so fast! I appreciated that because we want to see the pictures we are so excited about :)

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Kelsey's involvement in our wedding was more than just a photographer, she was a close friend through every step that day and made everyone feel at ease. From her organiality in how to take photos in not-so-ideal weather, to her candids she snuck as we got ready, to the... Read More wonderful images of our family and friends she captured at the reception help us relive our day over and over! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Jenny E

Kelsey was a pleasure to work with. She made sure throughout our whole planning process that everything was scheduled accordingly so we could have enough time for all the pictures we wanted. We loved how our pictures turned out and can't wait to look at them throughout the... Read More years.