heartfelt & timeless photojournalism

Here's how we see it: it's our job to deliver a product, no matter what it is, that is genuine, rich, and timeless. Whether that’s a photograph, an album layout, or even just a conversation. We'll settle for nothing less than authentic storytelling. If you like what you see, let's grab coffee and talk about your ideas!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nisha V

We worked with Kate & Mike for our wedding photos a couple of weeks ago. They were absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only is Kate organized, professional and talented- but she and Mike were just easy to talk to and made us feel comfortable along the way. We had a large... Read More wedding with lots of family portraits- Kate and Mike kept their cool while trying to organize the large group. Kate had a smile on her face even when things got stressful! Even my guests commented about their professionalism and friendly personalities. I had a bit of an issue with another photobooth vendor just weeks before the wedding...Kate came to my rescue just in the nick of time. I ended up using Greybird's photo booth. We are beyond amazed at how beautiful our photobooth pictures turned out. We can't wait to see our wedding photos! Thanks so much, Kate & Mike! We will keep spreading the word about your amazing work!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Marcie F

Kate and Mike are wonderful to work with! Just the preview photo of our engagement shoot has me over the moon excited for how great my wedding photos are going to be! And if their work wasn't enough incentive to choose them (seriously, choose them!) they are one of the only... Read More photographers in the Central Ohio area to actually include a tangible item in their wedding package!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Paige H

Kate and Mike are wonderful! They truly take the time to get to know each of their clients and take phenomenal photos! If you're looking for a wedding photographer, you can 100% trust them to provide an incredible experience. I promise that when your engagement/wedding photos... Read More are done, you'll walk away with two new friends!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kelsey A

Kate is wonderful to work with - we are not very good models, but our pictures turned out AMAZING because she made us feel so comfortable. Other photographers I looked at seemed to use the same shot list for every wedding, but Mike and Kate really focus on capturing the emotion... Read More and the magic of the day. They were also extremely organized and "managed" us leading up to and during the big day, which is something I came to appreciate juggling all these different vendors and deadlines. We also got our photos back in a very reasonable time frame as promised! Working with them was a pleasure and the photos we have from our engagement shoot and wedding day are absolutely priceless - one of the best planning decisions I made.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amy S

I have nothing bad to say about Greybird Galleries. I only had the pleasure of working with Kate and I felt she did an outstanding job! She was great at putting us all at ease and was able to capture the essence of the day perfectly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone... Read More looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Molly J

Kate and Mike are fantastic! I can't thank them enough for their work on our engagement session and our wedding photos. My husband and I are not photogenic and are uncomfortable in front of a camera. Kate and Mike made us feel so comfortable and were able to capture such... Read More beautiful images we could not be more impressed or happier with their work. I refer every person I know to them. Thank you Kate and Mike for everything and we can't wait to call you for another photo session soon!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Karlie B

My new husband and I loved working with Kate and Mike! They are true professionals, while still making you feel completely comfortable and at ease. Our engagement pictures were stunning and I cannot wait to see the pictures from our wedding! Kate was very organized on the... Read More wedding day, which made family photos quick and easy. I highly recommend Greybird Galleries and will be using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Kate T

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this duo! From the moment we decided to book with Greybird Galleries, we knew we were in good hands. Photos were one of the few things I did not stress about one bit during the whole wedding process. Kate and Mike made the day go so... Read More smoothly. I can't stress how important it is to have a good plan on the day of the wedding to make sure you get all of your photos done, and Kate's attention to detail and organization were on point! We were on a time crunch with what we wanted to get done, and somehow Kate and Mike managed to make it work and we have some amazing pictures to show for it. I would highly recommend Greybird galleries to anyone looking for a photographer! Thank you both so much for a fantastic (stress free) day!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Olivia H

I wish I could give Kate and Mike 10 stars! The first time I met Kate we completely clicked and I knew she would be the perfect person to help me through this wedding process. She came to our first meeting with a wedding timeline and walked through an example of the day with us... Read More which completely impressed me. Then through the planning process she gave me tips, examples and calmed me down when I was stressing. By the time the wedding came I felt like I had a close friend as my photographer and not just someone I was paying to take photos. Throughout the day/night Kate & Mike captured the exact weird goofiness that is me & my husband. Then when we had a medical emergency at the wedding they stayed an extra hour so I could compose myself for a sneak away. Then when the photos came out I was blown away! They captured every beautiful moment. The photos were so stunning and they captured more action shots which I LOVE! I cannot say enough about Greybird Galleries and how amazing they are at their jobs. You would be nuts to hire anyone else!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Bethany T

From our initials email correspondence Greybird Galleries has blown me away with their professionalism. Kate is such an asset to any bride, her organization and attention to detail makes the experience a breeze. Working as a team, Kate and Mike are excellent photographers. I had... Read More some concerns about specific angles being flattering and they knew exactly how to capture the image, making me feel flawless. Our engagement session felt like we were shooting with old friends. During our wedding, they were efficient and relaxed. I could not have asked for better experience. The best part? Our photos from both the engagement session and our wedding are FLAWLESS. They captured our spirit and love. We could not be happier. ❤️

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Nicole C

Kate and Mike are simply the best. Coming from an extremely outgoing bride and an extremely introverted groom I will say he was more impatient about getting our pictures back than I was! You cannot do any better. I'm telling you, do not look anywhere else! They are so laid back... Read More and easy going but do amazing work. They treated us like friends from the very beginning. We love you Kate and Mike!! -The Fergusons

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Carly B

Greybird Galleries has exceeded my expectations and the wedding hasn't even happened yet! We received the link to our engagement session photos a few days ago and I can't stop looking at them! Kate and Mike are amazing and so very talented. They were more than willing to... Read More travel a little bit to our beloved Alma Mater in Athens, Ohio (Go Bobcats) for our engagement photos. Despite our nerves, Kate and Mike were able to make the whole process seem so easy. We really enjoyed our session and getting to know these 2 before our big day. Since sharing the photos with family and friends, we have received countless compliments and inquiries about our photographer. We are so excited for the big day and to see what these 2 can do!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Lauren W

THE BEST! You don't even need to read anymore-- just book! Worth every penny!! I used Kate and Mike for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. The attention to detail is amazing. They make you feel so special and you will have so much fun with them!! Kate and Mike... Read More helped get our timeline down for the wedding and went over all details ahead of time which really helped me finish the wedding planning process. On such a stressful day as a wedding I was so happy we did an engagement shoot as an icebreaker. It really helps to get to know them and for them to get to know you to figure out what you like the best. All of our photos are amazing and I am beyond grateful! Our grandma recently passed away and we are so happy they got great photos of the family and special candid's of grandparents. Just the best!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Marissa M

From the moment I saw Greybird Galleries' photos (on The Knot, actually!), I knew they had the style and skill we wanted for our wedding. Kate and Mike were so much fun and total pros to work with-- from getting all the shots we wanted and making us feel comfortable during our... Read More engagement photos to keeping us on schedule on our wedding day and not minding when our family members accosted them for unscheduled photos. :) Kate was a dream during the wedding-planning process, always there to answer questions and provide advice on the wedding-day schedule, bridal party photo locations and everything else. She always put me at ease and was an extra assurance that everything would run smoothly on the day. Now that it's all over, we are so happy with our photos and the way that every one tells a story. Kate and Mike captured so many amazing memories (candid moments, goofy faces and artistic shots) from our wedding day and we can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Melinda F

I definitely recommend Greybird Galleries to anyone looking for the perfect way to capture the memories of their wedding. Kate and Mike were the photographers at my brothers wedding. The photos they shot are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen. The staged photos, where we... Read More all lined up for shots, seemed unique and fun. But, my favorite photos were the candid shots. They were able to capture some of the most beautiful little moments between my brother and his wife, as well as our family celebrating together. I really love Kate's style and I feel like my brother and sister in-law didn't just get pictures of their wedding, they got beautiful artwork.

Greybird Galleries

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Rachel R

Although I loved all of my wedding vendors, if I had to recommend just one it would be Greybird Galleries. Kate and Mike are not only fabulous photographers but are also fabulous people. From my first meeting with Kate, I felt 100% comfortable trusting her with capturing our... Read More wedding, and I couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. During our engagement photo session, we had so much fun, and Kate and Mike made us feel immensely comfortable. We met a few weeks before the wedding to plan out the photos we wanted, and that meeting made both my husband and I feel even more confident in our choice of Greybird Galleries. Kate and Mike listened to what we wanted and offered their professional opinions regarding our timeline and other issues. When our wedding day came, Kate and Mike were absolutely amazing. They were calm and professional, provided direction when needed, and captured so many moments. We recently received our photos and are absolutely in love with them. They are stunning, unique, and, most importantly, feel so personal to who we are. I cannot rave enough about Greybird, and I don't think you could make a better decision when choosing a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Greybird Galleries did a phenomenal job with our wedding and also our engagement pictures. That are flexible and very knowledgeable. Kate even helped me with my wedding timeline. I cannot say enough good things about these too.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

The photos they took at my son and daughter in law's beach wedding were incredible. And they were very kind and gracious to travel as well. We could not have hoped for better photos of this memorable event!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Carlie S

Kate and Mike did a fabulous job with our wedding photography and engagement photos. They turned out truly amazing!! We were the first wedding to use their new state of the art photobooth. It defiantly was the hit of the party and everyone loved our custom photo strip that Kate... Read More designed. I would highly recommend this company for both photography and use of their high quality photobooth!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Ellyn F

Kate and Mike were amazing, to say the least! My husband and I are definitely a little camera shy, and Kate made us feel so comfortable so that it wasn't a problem. I was most interested in getting a lot of candid shots during our wedding rather than posed. Kate and Mike... Read More delivered! When we look through our wedding photos, we can relive all the moments we enjoyed most. They were so easy to work with, and we recommend them for all our friends/family!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kelsey C

Kate and Mike are the absolute BEST! I was an out of town bride from Colorado and had to rely on referrals to pick most of my vendors for my August wedding. I could not have been more fortunate to have had such amazing photographers for my wedding day! Kate is professional,... Read More organized, very responsive and also super sweet! My wedding photos turned out AMAZING and I have received SO MANY compliments on them! These two are hands-down some of the best in the business! Thanks Kate & Mike for making my Disney Fairytale wedding day extra magical!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Kate was wonderful. She kept us moving yet I never felt rushed. As an out of town MOB, I didn't meet her until day of the wedding. As the day went along I knew my daughter had made an excellent choice.!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Gina A

Kate was such a pleasure to work with. From the first time we met to discuss details I could tell she was wildly organized and professional. She handled our wedding day (complete with crazy family) with patience and grace. For us, photography was the most important financial... Read More investment on our wedding day. Pictures will last longer than some memories and I'm so glad I had Kate there to help us capture those moments. The pictures we have seen from our wedding day so far have been incredible and I would expect nothing less from such a talented person. I highly recommend Greybird Galleries.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Shawn F

Greybird Galleries was an excellent choice for our wedding photography. Our experience with them from the engagement photos throughout the wedding on September 5 was outstanding. From the initial consultation on I could tell they were organized and knew what they were doing. I... Read More loved how well they worked together and how efficient they were so no time was wasted during each session. They were professional yet very personalized. I highly recommend Greybird Galleries to anyone looking for any type of photography session. I know you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Danielle T

I could not be any happier with our decision to work with Greybird Galleries for our wedding photography. Kate and Mike are the dynamic duo: Professional, creative and collaborative with great attention to detail. They capture the ordinary wedding moment and make it feel so... Read More personal and extraordinary. Their collection tells a beautiful story. I am a Type-A planner, so I really appreciated Kate always being one step ahead of me with organization and planning so that I could enjoy the special time. We met a few weeks prior to our September 5 wedding to plan out a timeline as well as the exact formal photos we would want (highly recommend!). I really appreciated that Kate took the time to walk through our list after my husband and I opted to skip a few on our wedding day to ensure we would not regret anything. I am confident that Greybird Galleries will exceed your expectations should you have the opportunity to work with them.

Kate + Mike

I'm Kate, an animal-loving vegetarian fueled by yoga and large amounts of coffee. I've always been a creator, artist, and photographer, but I'm classically trained as a designer. I am always starting random projects, saying yes too much, and tearing the house apart even though messes drive me insane. While greybird may have been my brainchild, Mike's the reason we're still standing. As he would say, I'm the heart and he's the brain. He's the steady conscience and the voice of reason. My partner in crime, amazing second shooter, and our lighting expert.