Greystone Golf and Country Club

Ballroom, Country Club, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

9461 St. Andrews Ct., Denham Springs, LA (225) 667-6744

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

I would highly recommend having your reception at Greystone Country Club. The food that was provided for us was amazing and the wedding coordinator Dawn Martinez was truly a blessing to us. She made our day so special and stress free. Whatever we needed she did it for us and... Read More went above and beyond what we ever expected. She had so many great ideas and suggestions and most of all she pretty much did everything for us and we didn't have to worry about anything. I couldn't recommend a better place. Not only is the place beautiful but the food is awesome and I promise you that the wedding coordinator will make your special day worry free!!

Wonderful Venue!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Lisa H

I had my wedding here on September 26! It was absolutely wonderful! The people at Greystone really went out of their way to make our day so great. Dawn the event coordinator was very helpful and helped keep my day on track even if I was becoming a little crazy! Blake is the head... Read More chef and OH MY GOODNESS, I had high expectations for the food and he completely surpassed them! We did Brisket with garlic mashed potatoes, we also had Herb crusted chicken with white and red sauce pasta!! Everything was absolutely wonderful. I really felt like every employee there cared about our big day as much as we did. Another name I want to mention is Blaine, he is over the golf there at greystone be he was around the whole day of wedding. He really helped easy my nerves that day, ANYTHING I needed he was there to help with. And when I was waiting for my Que to go line up so I could walk down the isle him and his coworker from the proshop were talking to me and helping keep me relaxed about everything! I really appreciated how greystone treated me, and my family on this special day in our lives! I hope that if you are looking for a wedding venue in the area that you definitely go in and talk to Dawn, Blake, or Blaine. They are all really great people!

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Nikki O

Greystone was absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have imagined my wedding being anywhere else. The first time my husband and I went to look at it we fell in love. The only difficulty we ever faced was the switching of coordinators at Greystone's office, but even that was easy! The... Read More facility is gorgeous on the inside, especially now with the new additions to the building. People also loved being able to go outside by the pool for extra seating. We got married by the lake and it made a beautiful setting for pictures. Our guests raved about how delicious the food was, and the staff was amazing. I can't give them enough praise! I loved getting married here and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Greystone Golf & Country Club

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Katelyn L

Newly added on and it is GORGEOUS! The perfect location for any Baton Rouge/ surrounding area brides. Very close to I-12.

Beautiful & Great Staff!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Erica E

From the moment I saw the pictures of the venue I knew that I wanted a ceremony & reception here. It is absolutely gorgeous with the sun setting in the background. The pavilion where the reception is held is also gorgeous and you have the indoor and outdoor reception with all... Read More the seating around the pool. Danielle was great. She called all the vendors leading up to the wedding and made sure everyone was on the same timeline. She really helped on the day of making sure everything went perfect. My bridesmaids & I were able to get ready upstairs in the clubhouse all day without having to worry about anything which was very nice. I liked being able to have everything in the same place. I do like that they let you use outside vendors except for linens, which they have a company that you must use but for good reason. We also had our rehearsal at Greystone and we ordered dinner through them. It was AMAZING. The food is really good here. I really do recommend Greystone to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor venue that lets you have more freedom than others. I got quotes and information on tons of venues before going to visit Greystone. Other venues were so highly restricted and had horror stories for reviews. I found none of that here. They were open to letting my mom & I have our vision of the wedding we wanted with no drama! We kept getting compliments on the venue choice all night long!

Wonderful Venue: great place, great people, great time!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Jammy E

After a year of planning - everything finally came together and was more beautiful that I imagined it could be. Danielle with the help of Emily and others at Greystone were a lot of fun and were excited to help. They went beyond the call of duty. I was able to enjoy the day... Read More with my daughter and other family and friends. Greystone really met and exceeded my expectations.

Wedding of My Dreams!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Brandee A

The venue was beautiful! The wedding coordinator was so helpful. I was completely stress free on my wedding day because of how AMAZING Greystone was!

Most Beautiful Venue ever!!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Tuesday R

If you are having any reservations about choosing Greystone as your venue, I'm here to tell you my wedding was beautiful thanks to Bridgette and her crew! I had been planning my wedding for an entire year with a different venue however they lost their event coordinator and could... Read More no longer accommodate my wedding. I called Bridgette a month before my wedding to confirm they had the date open. Once I put my wedding into her hands I had nothing left to worry about! She emailed and called closer to the date to make sure we were on the same page. I'd bought decorations for my previous venue, Bridgette took the decorations I bought and made the reception look better than I could have ever imagined. At my previous venue my wedding would not have been as beautiful. I'm glad Greystone and Bridgette were a part of my day!

Best kept secret!

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Holly V

We had our ceremony and reception there. They were really amazing. The venue is beautiful and doesn't need much extra decorations. Bridget (event planner with Greystone) was very good at staying in touch with me and making sure that I was happy through every step of the... Read More planning process and especially the day of. We also had our rehearsal dinner there and the food was amazing, their chef is top notch. However, we brought an outside caterer for the reception that was more budget friendly. They do require you purchase your alcohol through them, even if you are bringing in an outside caterer. They also require you to use their linen vendor. Overall it's so gorgeous and it's definitely a great option if you don't want to inconveinence guests driving to/from Baton Rouge for your wedding.

reception

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 jamie s

My reception was held here, it was absolutely gorgeous! Everyone was very helpful.