Grimm & Gorly Flowers & Gifts, Inc.

Belleville, IL

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

324 E Main St, Belleville, IL (618) 234-4455

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Annemarie T

The staff here was great and they did a wonderful job making everything look perfect. They worked well with me and gave me many options because I wasn't sure what I wanted. They did all of my bouquets and centerpieces and worked well with us to stay in our budget but also give... Read More us the vision we had in mind. I would highly recommend them and we had many compliments on our centerpieces and bouquets.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jennifer M

We cannot say enough positive things about Zac and his team. Imagine two people walking into a first meeting; one wanting extremely basic and the other wanting dramatic…and neither can articulate what they really envision. Zac had his work cut out for him and rose to the... Read More occasion. He truly made us excited about flowers and greenery in a way we never thought we would be. He was so detail-oriented and truly listened to everything we said. Not to mention, he was patient with changes, bridal “freak outs”, and lots of follow up. Fast forward to the day of, we walked in and were floored by what the space looked like. ASTONISHED. In our wildest imagination, we would have never guessed the space would be transformed the way Zac and his team did… we highly recommend Grimm and Gorley, they are the absolute BEST.

So creative!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kayla J

Jeff at Grimm and Gorly was so much fun to work with! He took my vision and turned it into something greater than I imagined. We used Grimm and Gorly for much more than just our flowers. They provided our flowers, aisle runner, all of the decorations in church and at the... Read More reception, uplighting, head table back drop, wreaths, and vintage doors to hang our pictures on. Jeff and his crew took care of ALL of the decorating so I didn't have to worry about any of it. They even hung chandeliers, and over 60 tissue paper poms (that I made) at our reception! It was such a relief to know that I didn't have to worry about setting up or taking down decorations..talk about a stress reliever! I highly recommend Grimm and Gorly for all of your wedding decorating needs, you will not be disappointed!