Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

13810 Chevy Oak, San Antonio, TX (210) 497-8831

AWESOME WEDDING BAND!

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Cassie G

Brides: Book Groove City ASAP. They are absolutely amazing at what they do. Their range of music is incredible, and they really know how to read a crowd and arrange the perfect set list. People were dancing all night, and the compliments from the guests on the music have not... Read More stopped. Thanks Groove City for making my wedding so wonderful!

BEST BAND AROUND!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2012 Melissa C

The Groove City Band made our wedding a HUGE SUCCESS!! I have to say, I don't think the wedding would be the same without this amazing band!! The dance floor was never lonely!! The band was very receptive to all our favorite music and the crowds favorite music! They were able to... Read More feel the crowds vibe and play songs that got the guests up and dancing!! BOTTOM LINE, GROOVE CITY BAND IS THE BEST BAND AROUND!!!! -Collin and Melissa Campion

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2/24/2012 Alfredo C

Groove city band did an amazing job at our wedding. Our first dance was perfectly executed. Dinner music was great, but low key enough to still allow conversation. The dance part of the night was the best. They played all the songs we wanted them to play, and played them in an... Read More order that really made the party flow. The dance floor was packed the whole night and we know it was mainly because of them. The breaks they took were short but filled in with great music from today. At the end, all the guests were left screaming for one more song: it was that great of a performance. Book them now! They are a fantastic and extremely reliable band! Fred and Xenia

Did a good job...

Reviewed on 2/14/2012 Julie R

They were a little hard to work with at times, but everything came thru in the end. They did a decent job of keeping people out there!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/23/2012 Victoria M

They are awesome!! Beautiful music! SO many great compliments from all my guests at my wedding. At dinner, the music set the mood. They played beautiful jazz music, love songs - good variety too. When we got to our first dance, I thought they were just gonna put a Cd track but... Read More they played it live! It was great and they played it beautifully! Then, when it got down to dancing, they had just the right balance. Im mexican american and my husband is vietnamese, and they played a good balance between the tejano music, the oldies, the country, the hip hop. It was a blast! They are excellent at what they do. If you want your guests to have a good time and praise your band then you CAN NOT go wrong with allegretto music and groove city band. They exceeded our expectations. Thank you again for being a part of our wedding, it wouldn't have been the same without you! -Victoria and Peter married Jan 7, 2012

Excellent!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Analiese S

Grove City Band played for my wedding last weekend and was amazing... Not only did they setup in the best possible spot but they did an excellent job!!! Everyone was asking me where I had found them and also thought they had done a great job!!! Thank you so much Yvette for all... Read More your help with my wedding - I never would have thought that yall would do such an amazing job! Just Great!

Simply the BEST!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Jennie M

THE MOST PERFECT NIGHT!!! Groove City Band played for our wedding reception. They were super organized, stayed on task and kept our party going the whole night. My family and I really enjoyed working with them and they came through with everything they promised. I would... Read More definitely reccommend GCB for any party or event. They are the BEST!! Thank you!

Awesome!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2011 Crystal A

We used Groove City Band for our reception at Lost Mission and they were absolutely amazing. The dance floor was packed the whole night. They played a great variety of music for everyone and our guest loved them; they are still talking about how great the band was. Ivette was... Read More also great to work with, very professional and helpful. Hiring them for our reception music was the best decision we made!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 karen r

I can honestly say that this band was worth every penny. From our initial meeting, Ivette was always very courteous and professional and so helpful. She genuinely wanted to provide the best experience possible. Initially, we thought of getting a DJ but realized that a band... Read More would be more our style as my husband love to go to shows and watch live entertainment. And let me tell you, they were AMAZING. I danced the night away! Once the music started, the party started. I can honestly say that my reception wouldnt have been a fraction as succesful as it was if it wasnt for them. The played great music, kept the party going, got involved with the crowd, and were excellent announcers! My guests are still talking about them!LOVED THEM!

I wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 3/09/2011 Kim N

My husband and I recently got married and had Groove City Band perform at our reception at the Club at Sonterra. Working with Ivette made our wedding really stress-free. She had worked with our vendors before, and that really helped! Groove City Band really made our reception... Read More a party to remember! We had a wide age range with most of our friends being in their 20s and 30s to all of our older relatives in their 50s and 60s. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing and versatile the band was, playing everything from Britney Spears and Black Eyed Peas, to Michael Buble and Donna Summers. The band made our night a truly memorable experience for so many people and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

They made my day!

Reviewed on 1/13/2011 jose i

Groove City took care of the whole reception and everybody was dancing all the time. They let me choose all the songs and learned our first dance. They did all the announcements and DJ during breaks. We saw several bands and Groove City was our VERY first choice.