Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

155 W Main St, Lewisville, TX (214) 554-2738

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Chelsey M

Eddie was our DJ and he was everything I could have hoped for. We received so many compliments about him after the wedding. He made my husband and his family extremely happy by incorporating the Cubs. He even helped play a recording of a friend for one of the toasts. The... Read More dance floor was full the entire night! I would recommend them to everyone!!!!

Groovin DJ

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Morgan

Brandon and his wife were amazing! They did everything they could to make my wedding special. They had so many idea and the dance floor was always full of people! They did a great job at keeping everyone engaged without being too loud or obnoxious. They worked so hard and kept... Read More the wedding running smoothly.

What a GREAT Celebration!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Gina P

We interviewed a number of DJ's and we really feel in love with the Groovin DJ crew!!! Brandon DJ'd our wedding and he did a wonderful job. We went in looking for a BIG celebration. We wanted to make sure that everyone had fun and he accomplished this. He worked with us the... Read More whole time, helped us with the music selection and made sure people were out on the dance floor. Even when we had a few last minute changes he worked those in perfectly! They were great and we had tons of people tell us how much fun our celebration was!!!

Great Music!

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Taelor B

Tony and Amanda are so easy to work with from picking out music to just chatting; they really have a passion for their work! We wouldn't have been able to do it without them. After the wedding, everyone kept telling us how awesome the music was. We got married on a Sunday... Read More afternoon (May 5!): afternoon weddings aren't usually known for a lot of dancing. Tony & Amanda really helped people get out on the dance floor and have fun! They really helped make our day perfect. Brides and grooms, choose a vendor who both is easy to work with and great at what they do! There is no other DJ I would use for any event. Groovin' DJ is the way to go.

Best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Stephanie M

Um wow, I cannot say enough great things about Tony and Amanda! They were by far my favorite vendor to work with. Since I was planning the wedding from out of state, our initial consultation was over the phone, and they made me feel so comfortable and super confident with their... Read More abilities. They emailed me tons of great song suggestions that I had never even heard of and ended up using! We met for lunch a few months before the wedding when I was in town, and I feel like Tony and Amanda really listened to me and got to know me so they could ensure they knew exactly what we wanted. We had a live musician for most of the ceremony, and Tony was prepared with backup music just in case. After the wedding, they even surprised us by mailing us CDs of our recorded first dance and all of the speeches, with a picture of us standing at the altar printed on the front! Tony and Amanda went above and beyond, I definitely recommend Groovin DJ.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Shelley B

Tony and Amanda are great. They listen to what you like and build the music around that. They were great at working with the venue staff to keep the flow of the day.