Gulf Shores Wedding Chapel

Gulf Shores, AL

From engagement thru "I Do", we are here for you!

Whether you are looking for a formal chapel wedding, an outdoor garden setting or the white sandy beach, Gulf Shores Wedding Chapel is your "go to" venue to solve all your wedding needs. Our staff is ready to listen to your dreams and carry them out for you in a stress free wedding and/or reception. An award winning wedding venue, Gulf Shores Wedding Chapel and reception facility stands as the only wedding chapel here in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Fort Morgan celebrating its 25th anniversary of pleasing bridal couples on the gulf coast. You can choose from our inclusive packages or we can customize to fit your budget and your dreams. You may choose to have the full wedding and reception with us or just your ceremony or your reception. Call 251-968-6222 for your free consultation.

• Outdoor - Covered

• Ceremony Area

Elopement, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian

Beach, Garden, Park, Church, Religious Setting, Tented

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

3533 Chapel LN, Gulf Shores, AL (251) 968-6222

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Marcy T

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect. We live in Missouri and we put our special plans in Miss Elaine's hands to have the perfect beach ceremony. The reception hall was above and beyond what we ever anticipated. Elaine put so much though and care to make it all... Read More absolutely gorgeous. We would highly recommend Gulf Shores Wedding Chapel. Tyler and Marcy would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for giving us our perfect day on the beach!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Elizabeth D

More than I could have ever imagined ! I knew I had nothing to worry about on my big day because Ms. Elaine had if all taken care of. She is there from day one so no worries. The venue was absolutely breathtaking and we could not have asked for a better wedding. We couldn't... Read More have done it without the Gulf Shores Wedding Chapel.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 LaTasha W

PERFECT!!!!!!!

2017-01-03T13:06:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your comments and your five star rating for us in your review! We are so happy that you are pleased with your wedding and reception at Gulf Shores Wedding Chapel ! Thank you for choosing Gulf Shores Wedding Chapel to... Read Less Read More

Everything was perfect

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Teryn B

The ceremony and reception were perfect. Ms. Elaine took care of everything, all we did was drop off out decorations and make selections.

Enjoyable Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Angie B

I enjoyed working with the wedding coordinator from this venue. From the time that I met her (in person) back in April 2013 she was a delight. The only disappointment I had was my cakes. The cakes were included in our cost w/the venue along with food. I sent in pictures of... Read More what I wanted my bride and groom to look like. Neither of my cakes turned out what I expected them to. The grooms cake was to have the Nebraska Husker's "N"on the cake w/huskers written over the N. The N was backwards on the cake w/huskers written across it. Also my brides cake wasn't anything like I wanted it to look like. Very disappointing. Being that we had to change everything the day of the wedding due to the weather; it caused us to push things back which in the end made everything feel rushed. I only with we didn't have to be so rushed thru the reception. It was a lovely wedding in their Chapel despite not being married on the beach. Thank goodness for a plan B!

Cutest Wedding Chapel ever!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Victoria D

I had my wedding at the Gulf Shores Wedding Chapel and was totally pleased. Elaine Harper, the coordinator, was very helpful. They provided flowers & decorations for the chapel and reception area. We had total use of the grounds which included a gazebo, lake, bridge over... Read More the lake, fountains and my pictures came out great! I definitely recommend this venue for a small, intimate ceremony.