Gulfside Media Photography

Marco Island, Naples, Fort Myers, St.Petersburg and more

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Marco Island, Naples, Fort Myers, St.Petersburg and more (239) 464-3239

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Linda L

There is no way I can leave a review that will do any justice to the artistic photography that was provided by Gulfside media for our wedding day. From when we first met Bella she made us feel like we were the most important clients she had. Once Bella presented us her stunning... Read More photography there was no reason to search for anyone else. Her work is amazing! We remember how awestruck we were seeing her portfolio from beautiful snapshots of the brides and grooms to the awesome pictures of sunsets. We fell in love with Bella’s ideas and her expertise and we hired her on spot. On our wedding day Bella showed with her mom who is a clone of her daughter. The two were amazing together. They both got to work taking great pictures, capturing every moment from getting dressed to midnight hour after party, continuing to take amazing pictures. From hotel room to first reveal to Beach wedding, cocktail hour then the reception and finally Sparkler pictures! Non-stop beautiful picture! But the best was yet to come.…the pictures!When we received out pictures it was like Christmas Day! They were stunning! We could not believe how beautiful the pictures came out. Not only were we stunned but our friends and family could not believe it. “Are those pictures real?”,OMG how Beautiful!“WOW!”These are only a few comments that we received from our family and friends. We just can’t wait for our album!!!Bella does not just take pictures by having you stand and pose, she actually captures the spirt of the moment. Bella captures the essence of the day. The LOVE a couple experiences during their wedding day. She has amazing vision!Gulfside media, Bella and her mom were awesome! Our pictures were perfect. They are very professional, responsive and are great people. They made us feel like we were family!We feel blessed to have found Gulfside Media and Bella. If you are looking for truly amazing photography journey then Gulfside Media is it! THANK YOU, BELLA AND MOM,!!! YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

We used Gulfside Media for both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and couldn't be happier with the results. We made all of our arrangements from Pittsburgh, as we had a destination wedding and Gulfside made this process very easy. Our wedding was 5/21 at the Marco... Read More Beach Ocean Resort, we received our proofs online last night--the pictures are AMAZING. The lighting is perfect and everyone looks natural and happy. Isabella and Michaela are very easy to work with, they are very professional but also keep you laughing and comfortable during the process. My husband and I are not very comfortable around the camera but Michaela kept us smiling! We provided them with a list of certain pictures we wanted to make sure we got during the day and they made sure to fulfill our request. I can't speak highly enough about their services and would recommend them to anyone looking for photography in the area. We are beyond thrilled with our wedding pictures and can't wait to see our book(s).

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Rachel S

Absolutely hate my wedding pictures! I felt like she did not want to be there the day of the wedding. Barely have any pictures of just the groom and myself and I had to mention different poses because each picture seemed th same. Months after my wedding I decided to contact her... Read More because I can't stand to look at my pictures and never heard a word back from her. Pictures don't even look edited, just wasn't what I was expecting for $3,000. Planning to hire a new photographer so I can have pictures that I enjoy working with. She didn't even bring the assistant (her mom) that she was supposed to bring. She brought some random girl. Just very unsatisfied overall and would never recommend her to anyone else. Please do your research so you don't end up in the same boat as me!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Natalia C

Words cannot express how satisfied both my husband and I are with our investment. Bella was extremely professional, had so much patience and made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the day. We will be using Gulfside Media not just for our wedding, but for future events. As... Read More a bride you are stressed with so much, but with the level of professionalism and knowledge this was the most painless part of hiring a photographer. We hired GSM while I was in NJ and my husband was in Vegas, yet they came through with flying colors. If you want a real photographer, with patience, knowledge, GREAT quality images for such a special day. Gulfside Media is the way to go. I seriously can not express how absolutely happy we are with our pictures. Huge thumbs up! I also would like to mention how organized they are. We had a huge gap between service and reception, but we took so many pictures all over (beach, gulf resort, venue it made every single penny count). Bella worked with us to make sure she got every detail that is so important and capture it in that moment in time. We had GSM for a total of about 9-10 hours and they were PHENOMENAL!

Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Diana O

From the moment I met Bella I knew she was the right photographer for our wedding. She has an amazing eye and the prices were also great for what I was looking for. From the very beginning she always responded to every email, text, or Facebook message promptly. I knew that... Read More before the end of the day I would hear from her and that was definitely one less thing to worry about during the wedding planning. We had her for 8 hours with the ceremony in Naples and reception in Fort Myers as well as the photo booth and ALL of the photos turned out amazing! There were so many beautiful shots that it was so difficult to choose only 40 so I opted for 60 and Bella even offered to meet up to help me decide. And if I wasn't already thrilled with the photos, I was ecstatic when I saw the Wedding Book Proof. It made me feel like I was reliving that day all over again and I can’t stop looking at it!!! Gulfside Media Photography is definitely the way to go if you are looking for someone who is professional, talented, and who cares about making sure your photos turn out as beautiful as possible. You will not be disappointed!!

gulf side media photography review

Reviewed on 3/25/2014 Sarah Y

Working with Michaela at Gulf Side was truly a pleasure. She was super responsive, professional and very helpful throughout the whole wedding process - being responsive and on top of every detail went a long way with me (that level of service is huge when you're planning... Read More everything yourself!). They blew the competition out of the water with not only the photo quality but also providing such outstanding service from initial quote request/discussion to release of files. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for all !!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Anja R

Our destination wedding was an unbelievable experience and of course demanded strength to be planned from so far away. We were so lucky to find you! You helped us so much and very often went above and beyond what was asked of you. For instance finding the perfect bouquet,... Read More getting my nails done, booking the hotel for this special event... In all these details you took my hand to make the day perfect. About your work: The pictures you took are a great documentation of our special day. Everybody has been so impressed by the results. The fantastic colors bring the feeling of the Sunshine State Florida to our home. I am so happy that we found you and chose both photographers. It will stay in our memories forever. I think we will often look back over the prints and keep the day very close to us. Unsere Urlaubshochzeit war eine unglaubliche Erfahrung und natürlich auch ein Kraftakt von so weit weg zu planen. Unser persönliches Glück war euch zu finden! Ihr habt uns so viel und oft zusätzlich, zu dem bei euch gebuchten Aufgabengebiet, geholfen. Ich erinnere mich einfach daran den perfekten Brautstrauß zu finden, French Nails zu bekommen, das perfekte Hotel für die Hochzeitsnacht zu buchen... In all diesen Details habt ihr meine Hand geführt um den Tag perfekt zu gestalten. Zu eurer Arbeit: Diese Bilder sind eine großartige Dokumentation unseres speziellen Tages. Jeder ist beeindruckt von dem Ergebnis. Die großartigen Farben bringen das Gefühl vom Sunshine State Florida mit nach Hause. Ich bin so glücklich euch gefunden zu haben und beide Fotografen gewählt zu haben. Es wird uns eine unvergängliche Erinnerung durch unser Leben sein. Ich denke wir werden oft einen Blick auf die Bilder werfen und den Tag nah behalten.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Rachel W

From the very beginning Gulfside media were amazing, from meeting in person at Barnes&Noble to putting my vision into action, everything was perfect. I opted to have two photographers for 8 hours and I'm so glad I did, they both gave great direction and made the entire wedding... Read More party feel comfortable, not to mention we had a lot of fun. Every single photo turned out amazing! Pictures from the ceremony, reception, and bridal party pics were phenomenal, I loved every single one! Not to mention i got a cd with ALL of my pics and a copy right release to make prints :) I strongly recommend Gulfside media photography, you won't be disappointed!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 1/14/2014

Michaela and Bella from Gulfside Media Photography are amazing!! They are so down to earth and they truly are interested and care about your day and capture it Beautifully! Michaela was our photographer who froze time. My Husband and I love every single picture! She is amazing... Read More at capturing the right shot, moment, and is so much fun to work with! She is very professional and understands how important and perfect you want your day to be. She listens to your wants, ideas and suggestions, as well as sharing her own. Believe me! On your day, you are not going to remember everything... Michaela will remember, makes sure it goes smoothly, and will capture every moment Beautifully!!! Just Smile!! Thank you again Michaela, Bella, GMP!!!

Mrs. Katie kennedy

Reviewed on 1/01/2014

Gulf side media photography did an amazing job capturing all of the special moments from beginning to end. We also had the photo booth that they offer and it was a great way to get pictures of everyone who attended the wedding in a fun way. Our guests loved the photo booth and... Read More the groom and I loved viewing the pictures afterwards. All of the pictures came out amazing!!

Perfect memories

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Linda G

Our wedding was October 26,2013. From my first meeting with Michaela I was comfortable. I chose the package with two photogs(Michaela and her mother Isabella) and I am so glad I did! It was well worth the money I just knew I made the right choice. She was in contact with me... Read More throughout the planning. I wore my mother's wedding dress from 1954-hoop and all and Michaela, Isabella and myself had a great time with the photo shoot. They were more that happy to recreate pictures from my parent's wedding album. I gave them a list of photos I really wanted and they ticked off each one. My husband loved working with them as well- he felt they were very professional but made every photo comfortable. we have over 1000 photos to proof and I can honestly tell you we are having a very difficult time choosing from so many gorgeous shots. I would recommend them to anyone who wants professional photographers with fantastic artistic skills.

Happily ever after...

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Donna K

My husband and I decided upon a last minute elopement in September. I reviewed and reviewed websites and vendors recommended to us by the Marriot of Marco Island and found Gulfside Media. They are FABULOUS! Since we planned our wedding in less than a week, we met the dynamic duo... Read More the say of and it was an instant magical hit from the start. They were great to work with, comfortable, creative, fun, and really cared about the quality of their work and the importance of our day! Highly recommend them. Two months later..we're off to living our happily ever after and continue to get daily complements on photos. Thanks Gulfside Media!!

Amazing Photos!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

My wife and I got married at the Marco Island Marriott on August 31st of this year and we contracted the wonderful mother and daughter duo from Gulfside Media Photography. We're very pleased with the photos they took and that we now have in our possession. From the very... Read More beginning, they were very professional and were keen to our ideas and wants. We could never have imagined that the photos would turn out so wonderfully! Within a few days of our wedding we received some "Sneak Peak" photos that could be shared on Facebook with family and friends. Within about a month or so the all of our pictures were put online for family and friends to order and we also received a CD of our wedding. My wife and I would highly recommend Gulfside Media Photography for any special occasion that you would want to document with pictures. They're extremely professional, have a good eye for taking beautiful pictures, and great to work with. Because of them, we'll have these beautiful pictures for the rest of our lives.

Marco Beach Sunset Wedding

Reviewed on 9/16/2013

We want anyone considering using Gulfside Media Photography to know that we were extremely pleased with our experience - from start to finish. Their pricing is fair, they were extremely professional throughout, communication was perfect, and they over-delivered on their... Read More services. We WILL use them again for anniversaries. Thank you so much GMP!

Marco Island Wedding

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Robin R

The ladies are great! They were so professional and are very experienced. I love our photos and cant wait to get them all framed. Everything is so beautiful. The ladies knew all of the great places to get really wonderful shots. I would definitely work with them again. They... Read More stayed on task really well and caught all of the most important memories. These women are great and the photos are quality. They will work with you and any budget. Loved working with them!!!

06/29/13

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 rachel m

Our wedding was one full of great moments! Gulfside Media did a wonderful job capturing those moments. I was very happy with the photos I received. I went with Gulfside Media because of the price packages that they offered. I was very happy with my choice. This mother daughter... Read More team worked well together and were easy to get a hold of. They always stayed in touch. They also had may poses and idea that keep the experience moving. They were timely and professional. We are grateful to have our photos to enjoy for years to come Thanks R&S

Memories for a lifetime...

Reviewed on 8/16/2013

This eclectic and awe- inspiring company will have you feeling as though you are notably significant in all manners. They are an admirable and wondrous team that provide exceptional work. They administered my wedding pictures to the utmost and I am so completely satisfied and... Read More grateful for this. I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking to capture unforgettable memories that will last for a lifetime! You will be satisfied you did do with Gulfside Media Photography, I am!

Fantastic photographers

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 lisa p

My husband and I live in Minneapolis and we used Gulfside Media Photography for our Immediate family destination wedding at the Marco Island Marriott in Florida in May 2012. We were beyond pleased with our photos and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in... Read More the area. We did the two photographer option and they were very prompt, professional, easy to deal with and reasonably priced. They are great at getting different poses and angles so you have tons of photos to pick from. I don't feel that i am very photogenic so i had hoped for one or two nice photos of my husband and I for the home we were building. We ended up with many, many beautiful shots we were happy to see! I have an album of photos on my facebook page and have gotten many compliments on the photos because they turned out so well. Some people also told us some shots look like they should be in a bridal magazine. You will be very pleased with GMP photos if you go with them.

Shelby and Corey's Wedding March 30, 2013

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Shelby B

Gulfside Media exceeded my expectations for our wedding at the Burroughs Home in Fort Myers, FL. We chose to have two photographers, which was a great option. We were able to get many different shots due to this. Both ladies captured every picture I had asked beforehand and I... Read More appreciate this very much. Thank you again!

FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013

Gulfside Media Photography did an amazing job on our wedding photos! My husband and I are from St. Louis, MO and planned a destination wedding in Marco Island, Florida. Hiring a wedding photographer is a very important choice and can prove to be difficult when choosing one from... Read More hundreds of miles away. We had searched the internet for different vendors and decided on GMP due to Bella's determination and willingness to make our wedding day a day to remember; we are sooooo glad that we did choose GMP! After our first conversation with Bella, my husband and I knew we made the right choice. Bella was very responsive in answering all of our questions and really put us at ease. On the day of the wedding Bella and Michaela were on time, professional and a joy to work with. I highly recommend GMP for your wedding photographer. You will not be disappointed!!

Mr. and Mrs. LaBreck from Boston

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Vanna L

While planning a destination for our June 2013 wedding to an island location neither my husband and I had never been to, just only seen in pictures was very overwheiming at times. From the first contact I had with Gulfisde Media Photography, I knew I had chosen the right... Read More photography company. GMP was always extremely prompt with any questions I had. Bella, was even so helpful to calm a worried brides nerves with the weather. GMP offered AMAZING service and support the whole way through. We used two photographers the day of the wedding, which was great, WE LOVE our pictures. Both, photographers were so much fun to work with and so creative. I could not have been a happier bride. It was so nice not to have to worry about how our pictures would come out. GMP does such BEAUTIFUL work. GMP is one of the most profesional and prompt photography companies I have ever worked with, our sneak peaks were fabulous, and so quick!!! My husband and I can not wait to go back to Marco, Island and have another photo shoot, maybe our one year anniversary or baby bump photo ( we will see what comes first :) We can not thank you enough for everything and making our wedding day a complete dream. The LaBreck's :)

Great job!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jill J

Michaela and Isabella did such a great job with our wedding pictures. They had their own ideas as to locations and poses, as well as making sure we got the poses that I had wanted. They were professional to work with, did a fast turn around for the "sneak peak," and we have so... Read More many great pictures to remember the day by. They are also very reasonably priced for the quality of work they produce. I would definitely recommend Gulfside Media for your wedding pictures! :)

Amazing to Work With!

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 Kelsey H

I was a little slow to the punch when it came to planning my wedding, but when I started looking at photographers I was amazed at Gulfside's ability to keep in touch with me and see where I was and if I was ready to decide my photographer. I ended up picking them based on the... Read More fact that they really were able to answer all of my questions and work with me. They were absolutely great and put up with me and all of the craziness that surrounded my wedding. Rain and ALL! I can't wait to see my pictures, but I also know they will be great because I have seen there work from multiple friends of mine so I am not worried at all.

beautiful photos

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 karissa n

they captured every moment I wanted from my wedding! the photos were beautiful, and I would use them again in a heart beat!!! they have done 2 weddings in my family and go above and beyond!!

Beautiful Work and Wonderful to Work With - the Best in Naples!

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Jennifer

Isabella and Michaela are awesome!!!! From the moment I first heard of Gulfside Media Photography and saw their work online I knew I had found something special and I am so grateful to have had them at my wedding! Their professionalism and knowledge was top-notch and the value... Read More for money spent is phenomenal, even above my expectations! Their promptness in getting back to my emails was also very important to me. It was also important for my husband and I to have a non-intrusive photographer that would be able to get great shots while also not drawing too much attention away during the ceremony and reception and they did a perfect job at this. There are countless photographers in Naples but not many have an eye for the art of photography like Isabella and Michaela do. I can't recommend them highly enough - if you want beautiful, memorable pictures of your wedding then there is no one else to go with except Gulfside Media!