Instruments

Country, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Sarah B

Holy cow...I cannot say enough good things about Gunpowder Soup! They made our reception a blast - from letting guests play tambourines and sing into the mic to letting my husband and I come up on stage to rock out to the last song! Our guests were asking us where we found this... Read More band throughout the evening and after the wedding. They truly made our reception a night to remember for both us and our guests! Great value and quality, too!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Michele S

Gunpowder Soup is a fun and creative band. I had them perform for my wedding reception at Bella Springs Ranch. They had the guests up and dancing the whole time. Multiple times through out the night Marius came down into the audience with the mike and let the guests sing to the... Read More songs. They kept everyone up and on their feet laughing and dancing. I had multiple guests say that we had the best wedding reception they had ever been to and are still talking about it. I wholeheartedly believe it is because of this fun-loving group. I couldn't have asked for a better band!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Chesalon P

I asked Gunpowder Soup to play a BBQ for our rehearsal dinner and then the cocktail hour the next day. Jeanine answered emails incredibly quickly and was more than helpful with all questions and requests. Our guests had a blast, but be warned – they will require you to sing and... Read More dance with them!

Let the Good Times Roll!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Jennifer K

My husband and I were fortunate enough to have Gunpowder Soup agree to perform at our wedding. They'd come highly recommended and, luckily, played country (my favorite) and oldies (my husband's favorite). The band was approachable, allowed us to cater the play list to best suite... Read More our guests and even entertained my father and allowed him to play cowbell on a song or two. They allowed guests to join in on the microphones and came out from behind the stage to integrate with the crowd and enhance the overall experience. The guests loved it. We did too. As an added bonus, the band flawlessly edited our first dance song so that it wasn't too long but the edits weren't obvious. Their music was fantastic. We expected as much. Their flexible was astonishing. It couldn't be replaced. The enthusiasm and crowd engagement turned an otherwise typical wedding dance into a topic of conversation. We couldn't have made a better decision on hiring this group and would eagerly share our enthusiasm with brides and grooms to be.

Gunpowder Soup Band

Reviewed on 1/15/2014

I was an attendant at a wedding in Boerne and Gunpowder Soup was the band. They were amazing! Not only were they a great band that played several different genres but they were the coolest people! They really got the crowd involved in their performance by having the groom play... Read More the cow bell, my bridesmaids singing a song, and children playing instruments. Everyone loved that! Gunpowder Soup is a fantastic band!" Stacey Handy

Gunpowder Soup Rocks

Reviewed on 1/15/2014

The band was very professional and played a wide variety of music that pleased every guest!!! They got the party started the moment they took the stage!