Gypc Girl Photography

Texas/surrounding states. Offer special destination packages

Gyp C Girl Photography

Gyp C Girl Photography is all about the people we meet, the places we go, and the spontaneity of each shoot. The name “Gypc,” defines our perspective and influences the intention of our work. Much like a real gypsy, we embrace the constant movement and energy of photography. In the gypsy tradition, we embrace any opportunity to be flexible and mobile in order to respond to the needs of our clients

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Texas/surrounding states. Offer special destination packages (505) 480-3471

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Alice Y

Aubre did an amazing job photographing our wedding this autumn. It was important for us to connect with our photographer on a personal level. Aubre was always friendly, down-to-earth, professional, and fun to work with - we felt completely at ease through the whole planning... Read More process. She took the time to meet with us several times before the wedding to discuss our vision and timeline. As the only photographer, I was impressed with her ability to capture so many different moments throughout the day. We also received glowing compliments from guests on how beautiful the photos turned out. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Aimee S

I was pretty nervous to get Boudoir photos done, but Aubre was professional and friendly. I'm not photogenic at all, nor do I like to get pictures taken in general, but she put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. I actually had fun doing this photo shoot :) I was surprised... Read More by how many awesome pictures I ended up with too. She really does great work! She came highly recommended by a friend of mine who used her for engagement and maternity photos. Beautiful pics!!!! Will definitely use Gypc Girl Photography in the future. Thanks Aubre :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Chris P

Like many people, we went to the Austin Wedding Show at Palmer Auditorium. We talked to many different vendors, but the only one we seemed to connect with was Aubre and her Gypc Girl Photography. She was very personable, professional and excited to be a part of our special day.... Read More She was great about communicating with us before the wedding and finding out what we wanted to be photographed. She was there before, during and after the ceremony and seemed to capture everything that we wanted. She created a great website with a preview of the pics and then overnighted us a wonderful keepsake USB drive with black and white and color copies of the photos. We couldn't be more pleased with the job that Aubre did and would gladly recommend her to anyone looking for an event photographer!!! She's awesome.

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Grace H

Aubre was fabulous! We met her for coffee a few weeks before the wedding to get to know her as a person, and we had a blast (she was okay with us bringing our dogs, so we knew she was a good fit). At the wedding, she was completely professional and captured everything we were... Read More hoping, plus more! The best part, was that we got our photos in 2-ish weeks, as compared to the month long waits for most photographers. The best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Carly S

Aubre was awesome to work with from start to finish. I had never done a boudoir shoot before, and Aubre gave me the comfort, guidance, and patience to feel confident. She guided my poses to get the best shots and complimented me throughout the day which made me feel oh-so-good!... Read More I didn't know how the pictures would wind up, and I was mind blown when I saw them! Seriously, I couldn't narrow them down because they were all so awesome. Aubre used her discretion and didn't give my surprise away to my fiance, and she was extremely efficient and expeditious with her work -- I had the proofs within a week and the book within a week of me submitting all of the information. Thank you, Aubre, for creating such a magical experience for me and for my fiance. We are both thrilled and I look forward to working with you in the future!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Krista S

Aubre was amazing! Her photos are absolutely beautiful and she does her best to capture every shot you want and more. I hired her for my engagement photos, bridals, and my wedding. Her fast turn around time, quality of photos, and easy going personality reassured me that I made... Read More the right decision in choosing her.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Michaela S

Gypc girl photography was Great! They were well organized and prepared to help capture my big day. I got to explain my vision of the wedding and they got it all behind the lens!

Aubre Salas

I grew up in New Mexico and now call Austin, Texas home. I am a lifestyle photographer in love with my job and everything that comes with it. I appreciate the people I meet, the places I go, the hours I keep, and the spontaneity of each shoot. My childhood nickname “Gypc,” truly defines my perspective and influences the intention of my work. Much like a real gypsy, I embrace the constant movement and energy of my trade. In the gypsy tradition, I embrace any opportunity to be flexible and mobile in order to respond to the needs of my clients