Central Texas (512) 396-7171

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Laura G

Linda and her husband exceeded all expectations. We hired them for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Their music is beautiful and makes you feel at ease. They played exactly what we wanted and were flexible and easy to work with. Their prices are also extremely reasonable for the... Read More quality of music. They are professionals! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Calli P

Perfect addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour. So happy with our choice! Played exactly what we requested and everyone enjoyed them! Easy to work with as well!

Review of Gypsy Moon

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

They were phenominal. I hired them last minute after my niece's guitarist had a death in the family. They are fabulous musicians and were such assets to the wedding. I'm looking forward to working with them again.

June 6, 2015 Gypsy Moon Review

Reviewed on 6/16/2015

My daughter's wedding was at a beautiful outdoor sculpture garden with an Italian Villa. Just the perfect setting for this wonderfully talented husband/wife duo. Linda Sriro and her husband provided elegant and classy traditional music during the ceremony and wonderful Spanish... Read More guitar music during the reception. They absolutely fulfilled all the bride's hopes and dreams. They were even willing to learn a new piece requested by the bride for her processional. I highly recommend them to anyone wishing for exquisite acoustic guitar music. I give them five stars without hesitations.

Gypsy Moon can play it all!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Reg S

We were so lucky to have Gypsy Moon at our son's wedding in Austin. The guests could not believe we had such amazing musicians. They were very early to the wedding. They had very little advice from us as to what to play and were willing to take our few requests and... Read More incorporate them in perfectly. Our Son and Daughter in law wanted a Beatles song for the ceremony - it was beautifully done! We asked them to play a good deal of upbeat, Texas Swing type music for the cocktail hour and they were awesome! They are a fun bunch and super professional. We would hire them again and again!

Wedding music

Reviewed on 4/16/2015

Gypsy Moon provided the wedding and cocktail hour music at my daughter's wedding on 4/11/2015. They did a wonderful job and all the guests commented on how lovely the music was. Linda was easy to work with and her responses to questions were prompt and professional. My daughter... Read More sent her a list of songs she wanted to have at the wedding and Linda was happy to oblige. I think they are a great value for money and I would highly recommend Gypsy Moon for any occasion.

Beautiful Music!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

Gypsy Moon provided the most beautiful acoustic guitar music for our wedding ceremony by the Blanco River in Wimberley Texas! They played exactly what I wanted them to play and it was amazing. It made our perfect day even better!

Perfect touch

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Chelsea F

Linda and Ray were amazing!! Very professional and their music is GORGEOUS!! They were the perfect touch to our outdoor ceremony. They played every song we asked and even let a friend of mine sing a song and play guitar while Ray accompanied him on the guitar! Highly recommend... Read More them! Linda is also amazing at communication, which, when you're planning a wedding is VERY important!! Thank you again!! We LOVED it!!

Gypsy Moon Guitars

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Kelley A

Gypsy Moon did a fantastic job at our wedding! They played beautiful music for our ceremony and reception and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

2015-02-19T15:43:13 Response from the vendor

Gypsy Moon Guitars featuring Mollie Fischer on cello played on the wonderful corner stage at the Allen House in Austin. The winter tent on the patio under giant oak trees was elegant and cozy. What a beautiful wedding this was, as was our bride!

Simply Outstanding!

Reviewed on 12/14/2013 Chriselda B

Gypsy Moon Guitars played the beautiful, elegant and romantic music I always dreamed of having at my wedding. They are professional in every respect and very talented. Choosing them was not only the first, but one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. We received many... Read More compliments on their music and will always have wonderful memories of our special day thanks to Gypsy Moon. I highly recommend them.

Perfect Ambience For Our Big Day

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Lena J

Gypsy Moon provided the perfect music for my walk down the aisle. They played the ceremony and cocktail hour. They were excellent and learned 3 new songs in short amount of time.

Perfect choice!

Reviewed on 5/03/2013 Jill G

This couple is ADORABLE. Ray and Linda were incredibly easy to work with (in our case with quite short notice, so thank you for being so responsive and professional). Guitars are beautiful, romantic and classy, and we were very happy to have them play our wedding. Also, as a... Read More couple their energy was sweet and kind - exactly what you want at your wedding!

created just the ambience we wanted

Reviewed on 2/24/2013 Amy L

talented musicians and a joy to work with