Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

25 King'S Highway East, Haddonfield, NJ

My Favorite Vendor!

Reviewed on 2/01/2013 Tiffany T

Haddonfield Floral was by far one of the most enjoyable moments of planning I had during my wedding. Instead of looking through books and trying to imagine flowers together, Erika actually made my entire boquet for me. We added and removed flowers until it was perfect! I was... Read More so happy leaving there! We had a very large wedding party and a lot of family who all got flowers of some kind so I was expecting the price to be through the roof. I was extremely pleased with the price & quality of everything they did. I will find an excuse to use them again!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 1/11/2013 Toni K

Working with Haddonfield Floral was a dream. Erika immediately understood my vision for flowers at the wedding, and enhanced it with her ideas (since I don't really know ANYTHING about flowers, i just knew what colors I wanted). Haddonfield Floral has you come in and literally... Read More pick the types of flowers and colors and she creates a sample bouquet for you. Same for the center pieces. I was clear with were i wanted to spend money and where I didn't, and she immediately understood and matched those requests. She suggests ways to cut down on costs, including less expensive flowers, etc. When the bouquets were delivered to my moms house the day of, they exceeded every expectation, and i still get complements 6 months later that the centerpieces at the reception were the most beautiful anyone has ever seen. I would recommend this company to to anyone to give their wedding that glamorous decorative touch.

Reviewed on 1/10/2013

Haddonfield flower co was exactly the type of place that I wanted to get my bouquet from. The girl who helped me was very helpful and sweet and assisted me in making the bouquet of my dreams. The shop is adorable and in a very cute town. They were very helpful picking out the... Read More boutineer and accommodating when I needed to add more flower girl petals at the very last second. The bouquet turned out so very lovely. I'm glad I made the trip there and would suggest it to every lady looking for beautiful flower arrangements for her wedding.

Unique and Gorgeous

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Eve M

Their flowers were my favorite part of the wedding. I had a fall wedding and I wanted a fall wild flower look. The amount of different and unique flowers they chose for my decorations was fantastic. They also took great care to put them together in beautiful ways using... Read More special little details like rafia wraps. All of the flowers lasted the whole day looking beautiful and my church left the altar pieces up for 2 weeks because they were still looking gorgeous. I highly highly recommend them. The only problem I had at first was getting a hold of someone to talk to but it was prom season. If you have any trouble getting in touch with them please stick it out because you won't be disappointed!

Barely any bang for a whole lot of bucks

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Julie S

I only needed bouquets and boutonnieres. After talking to two other florists, Haddonfield Floral Company was the only florist who were willing to get dahlias and craspedia (billy balls). I was thrilled. I sent them pictures of the flowers I wanted, and discussed size of the... Read More bouquets with them, stating that I wanted full bouquets. I expected them to be a little overpriced, because they are, after all, located in Haddonfield, but I was willing to pay, since I was getting the flowers I wanted, and had discussed that I wanted full bouquets. They were very nice, and great at getting back to me quickly. However, the day of my wedding, I'm on the phone with their delivery person, who must have been a village idiot in a previous life. After explaining to him that he wasn't looking for a house, but rather a church, and gave him VERY clear and simple instructions (that were literally turn right onto _______Rd, go through one light, and it will be on your left. If you hit the second light, you've gone too far), he calls me ten minutes later, still lost, and then proceeds to ask me if the church was on a certain road that was clearly not in the address of the church at all. This person had no problem understanding English, just simply didn't know how to follow simple instructions. I finally received my bouquets. They were MUCH, much smaller than I had expressed, especially my bouquet, whose petals were already browning. By the end of the day (and I mean by 2:30 in the afternoon), my bouquet had already wilted and browned so much that I didn't even save it. I had no problem paying for flowers, it wasn't the issue. But I really expected the bouquets to be much larger. I look at my wedding pictures and cringe. Everyone did love the boutonnieres, which were truly lovely, but Haddonfield Floral Company could use some serious improvement.

2013-01-10T15:55:51 Response from the vendor

It is very disappointing to hear that you were not satisfied with your floral experience. Your bouquets were created according to the pictures that you had emailed us. The size of them was determined by the amount of flowers in your picture. Since you could... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Christine B

Thank you so much for your beautiful work!!

great florist

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Zoe Z

Very impressed. Good at explaining everything. They did a trial bouquet to help me see what it would look like. I left it until about six weeks or a month before to order flowers and they reassured me that this was ok. They worked with my budget and took it into consideration,... Read More and they give itemized estimates.

Review for Haddonfield Floral Company

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kristen H

Haddonfield Floral Co was amazing. Very creative & full of suggestions to make everything better than we expected! Fairly priced as well.

TO Haddonfield Floral