Hagerty Conference Center

Traverse City, MI

Waterfront Weddings

Our faciltiy is located within NMC's Great Lakes Campus and is steps away from downtown Traverse City. Our 300 seat ballroom and outdoor courtyard offer breath-taking views of Grand Traverse Bay. Our Culinary team and professional staff are eager to help you create the Wedding of your dreams!

Ballroom, Waterfront

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

715 E. Front St., Traverse City, MI (231) 995-3151

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Valerie H

I cannot express how thankful I was to be able to work with the team at Hagerty. They were so helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating about every last detail, it made planning our wedding so much easier! i loved every second of my reception!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jennifer B

The Hagerty Conference Center was fantastic. The staff were so accommodating. We had a big wedding with some last minute changes, but everything was perfect. The ceremony outdoors gave to a perfect backdrop for our wedding photos. Everything was awesome!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Bethany W

The food was INCREDIBLE. The planning process was incredibly smooth and easy to work through. It was a great price for an AMAZING venue with lots of room for our guests to roam. The only issue was the staff for the night seeming a little under-prepared and eager to leave early.... Read More This has been addressed and should no longer be an issue!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Anna L

We had an incredible wedding reception at the Hagerty Center. The food was great and Ashlyn was a joy to work with. My husband and I highly recommend the Hagerty center for an amazing Traverse City wedding.

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Sara E

I had a wonderful experience working with the Hagerty Center at the end of Septeber. It was a pleasure to work with the Hagerty staff. Our guests raved about the beautiful bay views and ability to enjoy cocktail hour outside. Our guests were then brought into the beautiful... Read More ballroom, with breathtaking decor. The staff was friendly, food was great, and the Hagerty was within walking distance for many guests staying at nearby resorts. Our reception was just as we imagined, and the night unfolded without a flaw. Would definitely recommend to any bride looking for a northern Michigan wedding reception venue!

Loved our wedding at the Hagerty Center

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Katy B

The Hagerty Center was a breeze to work with, super accommodating, and helped us pull off a fantastic wedding and reception. The food = amazing. We couldn't be happier with our experience. We worked primarily with Carla - she was always quick to respond to calls and e-mail,... Read More and always very helpful. We didn't always have tons of contact, but when we reached out to her we never felt like she found us to be a burden or something like that. We found the pricing to be very competitive for the quality of food and the setting. It should also be noted that they were willing to get whatever we wanted booze-wise, and as long as it was something they could use at future events. Hard alcohol is charged by the 10th of a bottle, so you don't get stuck paying for a whole bottle when it's only opened to make one drink. I'll admit, it did feel a little dicey not having a set price per person for booze (since they charge for what you drink, not a flat per-head charge), but it worked out perfectly, and our party actually drank less than the center's pre-event estimate, which meant less money out of our pocket.

A foodie must!

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Emily M

The Hagerty Vented was a great choice for our in-state destination wedding. It's right on the beautiful bay and has floor to ceiling windows so you can see the gorgeous view. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. But the most amazing part is that the food is unbelievably... Read More delicious and we have received countless complements on it since our wedding. Worth every penny just for the food!

The Hagerty Center - Perfect for a Wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Megan W

The Hagerty Center did a phenominal job at coordinating our wedding. They are willing to listen to what you want and are available to talk to you about the details in a very professional manner. We had a stunning reception and the view of the bay from the front of the octagonal... Read More bar room and main "ballroom" were something to remember - especially during sunset. The staff was amazing at cleaning up when we were finished and they are able to take care of all the beverages and have in-house chef to prepare the meals. Everyone said it was THE BEST food they've EVER been served at a wedding by far! Even at some of the "well-to-do" establishments in Northern Michigan - Hagerty's menu blew it out of the water! I'd suggest them for ANY bride wanting a Traverse City reception.

amazing!

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Suzie T

This venue was great! They make you feel your wedding is just as important to them as it is you. The food and service is fantastic and the venue is right on the water...what more could you ask for!?!

Food

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Andrea D

The food was spectacular!

Great Wedding Reception Location!

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Ashley G

Wonderful atmosphere from the location to the staff. The room was very easy to work with for any decor, very spacious and cost overall was very reasonable. Outside view and grounds are unmatched. All of our guests were very impressed by the location. The Food was exceptional!

Hagerty Review

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Nicole H

I loved this location! I wanted a beach feel for the wedding, and the first time I walked into the Hagerty building, I knew I wanted it to be my location! The view is amazing, and the windows opening to the water in the banquet center adds so much to the room! The only issue we... Read More had was that the linens were seperate and we found out later so it wasn't in our budget. Food was great!! Service could be improved as there were some staff changes along the way and some confusion in the planning, but overall things turned out great!

Review for Hagerty Center at Northwestern Michigan College

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Erica B

It is right on the Grand Traverse Bay, which is our favorite thing about Traverse City. The saff was very friendly. It was a magical evening! :)