About the Vendor

My name is Lisa Yaffe, and I am a professionally-trained and licensed hair stylist and make-up artist. In addition to my salon clients, I spend my weekends working with brides, wedding parties, bar/bat mitzvah families and other people having special events to make sure that everyone looks and feels their best for the big day. I encourage you to schedule a consultation with me[1] to see what a wonderful difference professional hair and make-up can create for your special event. I look forward to meeting you. Hair and Faces by Lisa provides on-site hairdressing and makeup services for brides and weddings in the Washington DC area, including the Maryland and Virginia suburbs, and Baltimore MD.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

13923 Blair Stone Ln, Silver Spring, MD Maryland, Virginia, and District of Columbia (240) 381-7841

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Nicholas Y

I was very happy with my service. Lisa was very nice! She provided a quick response and immediately scheduled a trial. She was able to give me all sorts of suggestions for hair and make up during the trial. She even helped my family. The day of the wedding she was very... Read More professional. She was there extra early, and scheduled enough time to make sure she got everyone looking gorgeous on time. She even stayed back and made sure I looked great for my reception. I was getting nervous and she helped me remain calm. It was def not her first time doing this, she had a ton of experience, and make my day awesome! I would def recommend her. It felt as though I was hanging out with a friend all day. :)

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Leena M

Lisa is truly one of the best makeup artists I've worked with. From start to finish she takes in your input and creates a unique look based on your events for your own personal style. She is very receptive to creating different looks every time and is super patient! She's the... Read More best and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Lisa Yaffe

I am a trained and experienced hair dresser and makeup artist, fully certified and licensed in Maryland, Virginia and DC. I am a graduate of the Graham Webb International School of Hair Design and the Makeup Artist program at the Von Lee International School of Aesthetics. I have sixteen years of Hair Salon experience and nine years advanced training in the use of hair pieces, wigs and hair extensions by Amy of Denmark. I have twenty-six years experience in the Special Events industry, and I am a member of the International Special Events Society, Perfect Wedding Guide and Wedding Wire